Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations Nisha on yet another feather on your cap! Keep donning that author hat till forever! The symphony is 27 now and its just marvellous how with each thread how more these characters are becoming ours!

Is R&B in two minds? I hope he is! Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Also i am a thread behind and hope to catch up soon with this one! But while reading the comments on the whole AGM issue this thing really struck me..
RB is sure a selfish guy! And selflessness is according to me just a trait parents possess. We all are selfish and thats why human!
Having said that i am sure RB the father will be the most selfless man but RB the guy might be selfish and its fine!
Similarly, Ranjan the father is selfless but Ranjan the man isnt!
So siding with either of them, i couldnt!
I am invested in both their dilemmas and my heart goes to both!

Ranjan, RB, II, Sam, Tan, Vandu, Bala, Manny, Minion, Amma, Appa, Shravu, Nandu - each of them are like the colours of the rainbow..one colour missing and the rainbow is incomplete..and Nisha, THE WOMAN is that light without which the rainbow could never form!

P.S. The SoSy rainbow has more than 7 colours 😆
"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't overanalyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that's perfect for you." -Bob Marley

And you're lucky to have found him II, so fight to stay together...Delhi or Paris, who cares? As long as he's with you and you're with him, it will all be okay.
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Also i am a thread behind and hope to catch up soon with this one! But while reading the comments on the whole AGM issue this thing really struck me..
RB is sure a selfish guy! And selflessness is according to me just a trait parents possess. We all are selfish and thats why human!
Having said that i am sure RB the father will be the most selfless man but RB the guy might be selfish and its fine!
Similarly, Ranjan the father is selfless but Ranjan the man isnt!
So siding with either of them, i couldnt!
I am invested in both their dilemmas and my heart goes to both!

Ranjan, RB, II, Sam, Tan, Vandu, Bala, Manny, Minion, Amma, Appa, Shravu, Nandu - each of them are like the colours of the rainbow..one colour missing and the rainbow is incomplete..and Nisha, THE WOMAN is that light without which the rainbow could never form!

P.S. The SoSy rainbow has more than 7 colours 😆
Welcome on board
rnb is not selfish!!! 😭 he is just hurt...pls aisa math kaho ki he is selfish...
I love this update because of Nandu and Butter😊
The kid is just like our dude. Mini version of RnB.

The dude is trying to explain his majboori to wifey.
Meany Manny is back! Enjoy guys.

Kya hoga aage? Soch ke hi darr lagta hai😔
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
If we keep aside the worry of dude and paris
there is this amazing part of Manny's subconscious that considers II family

nandu loves chitti

and II said it to dude in subtle tone that she doesnt want to leave dad alone

we know how stubborn II can get
we know dude cares for family
we can see he isnt adamant...he is hoping let him present his case...let II too
im waiting for her to speak wheN dude insists
he needs to see the world through her eyes once
Originally posted by ishruhi

rnb is not selfish!!! 😭 he is just hurt...pls aisa math kaho ki he is selfish...

Noufi who is the reason for your tears?
I am with you. RnB is not selfish.
Originally posted by ishruhi

Every insan is...dude bhi thoda hai...warna wo II ko appa ke liye kab ka tyag dete...lol