Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The Upper East Side "tell all" book is apparently full of lies🀣

http://nypost.com/2015/06/07/upper-east-side-housewifes-tell-all-book-is-full-of-lies/

Hysterical!! Considering feminists around the world and from respectable news sources were making haughty conclusions about our gender. There was no "wife bonus" Wednesday Martin cooked it all up to sell more booksπŸ˜†

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/31/nyregion/the-clique-of-the-upper-east-side.html?_r=0

Teaches the feminists a thing or two about jumping to conclusions. Seeing "issues" where none exists. I am able to identify with this, having been on the receiving end not too long agoπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
SHEVANE
ARE U SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?
AYYO!!
Tu mujhe kaam karne degi ya nahi aaj
As if that lil slobberer  wasnt enough, now this?😭 U can very well be part of the CIA u know, ur torture tactics are clearly cruel and unusual

One loves his Dad's neck ermmm... like Amma does (II?) The other is like "get me out of here, looks like there is another blob of skin (my twin) vying for Daddy's attention" πŸ˜‰

AYYYOOO!! TOO TOO TOO TOOO CUTE
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SHEVANE
ARE U SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?
AYYO!!
Tu mujhe kaam karne degi ya nahi aaj
As if that lil slobberer  wasnt enough, now this?😭 U can very well be part of the CIA u know, ur torture tactics are clearly cruel and unusual

One loves his Dad's neck ermmm... like Amma does (II?) The other is like "get me out of here, looks like there is another blob of skin (my twin) vying for Daddy's attention" πŸ˜‰

AYYYOOO!! TOO TOO TOO TOOO CUTE

i agree tooo cute!!! i have always wanted a girl and twins  for them from day one..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Guys goodnight, feeling tired. I will catch up your comments when get up in the middle.
Noufi missed you in evening chats!

missed you all too...now i m reading all those what i missed.i had strict warning from my friend not to log into my 'story world' (as per her) as we had planned a full day outing...and the last film was (my first experience) awesome too...

btw putti your post about work pressure...is that your experience or some msg you posted as usual???
if its real,then...oh sorry yaar...what should i tell now to feel u good?i can only say that i m also entering into that stage!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

she is a specimen for sure and her dads bhakth even my husband gets scared cause he feels he has to live upto  too much expectations , he is super introverted and is not used to so much undying outward  loyalty πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i told him this shall continue till she has her first boy friend and  then she comes to me 🀣
regarding horse books she has 3 copies of black beauty each of her teachers gave her that πŸ˜† and right now she wants to do horse dressage till she told me what it was i thought it was dressing up a horse πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†so sweet of you to think of her..

Looks like  we will have to do camping unless we have rains it will take a week to finalize the guys to replace since its quite a bit of money 😑

Anu my next door neighbors are from northern Montana, the woman grew up on acreage so her family always had horses, her 13.5 year old daughter got a horse two years ago, she is a  STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL KID LEGGY,  WITH TWO DIMPLES AND THE MOST LOVELY SKIN that spends atleast 6-8 hours a day during summer taking care of her horse, cant recall the name, a very unique name, she is sitting my 7 year old today will post the name in the evening

I frequently go to her riding shows, OMG!! she is gifted, the horse is over 6 feet tall, she calls it a "pony"πŸ˜†, she deftly jumps over obstacles rides under archways and such

Theyve boarded their horse since we dont live on acreage, 4 ish miles from where I live is just farmland, there are a few "horse motels"πŸ˜† there as well. 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bed was back πŸ˜³ woooww
I loved the update

Cousins at home to play loard of the rings board games

Couldn't control reading thr post inbetween πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
NSB7 thumbnail
If such care and laad is promised when pmsing I would marry right away giving up the career I love the most to move Paris πŸ€£
The author needs to tell me if real life guys have a little bit of R&B in them???
Setting up such high standards for us with tan dude and bala...we are gonna have a tough time finding the one rakshasan for us πŸ€£
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Nivi
SERIOUSLY I mean this one's a KILLER
The kid's like "OK, Gimme that face, let me HOLD ON TO IT, tight with two fat chubby hands, nevermind the fact that I am almost naked except for that diaper exposing those Michelin tires.
I NEED to focus on this... Daddy's stubbly chin, how can I expand my mouth to grab it all into the toothless cavern
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Will get back in an hour to read all comments...I missed them all πŸ˜­
I'll come back and enjoy πŸ˜›