Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dsgirl

Congratulations on the 500th nisha...just read all the updates ...

So II charges by the pound..I'm sure R&B won't mind paying if she goes with him ;) don't know what's in store...they are still not ready to clear it out
I am just wishing RnB takes as much possible luggage.
so that he has to pay enough for her to start her own company
Originally posted by putti77

Yep Bro.
your question is wrong
SR...yes since we couldn't party here went out to VVpuram area and had food, stuffed myself nicely.
Hubs WFM today so he didn't want to eat the same food for lunch and dinner. (actual reason stressed out, too much of work)

SR...Gandhi Bazaar was the first place my hubs took me after our engagement, his fav. shopping area, we wanted to go there today but then changed. Go there once a month now...
Nams, jyo,...I have been to Malleswaram area 3-4 times, dont go much there, but heard its good for shopping.

@barbie...too cute pic...⭐️

Bangloreans...Didn't rain much today

kids.
kids.

kids.

HECK! I AM A KID! I am just a twenty one year old, gonna turn twenty two in 4 months, and I  think I can give advice to Ishita and Raman for their marriage.πŸ˜›

Communication. 

Have they EVER heard of this?πŸ˜†

They are adorable. I hope, genuinely hope they find a way.

Do something about Ranjan na...please Nisha πŸ˜­
Edited by arshi21 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

The one where a lil fatso his slobbering all over his Dad's chin is quite delicious, I am going to have to steal that one too

The guy seems relaxed, laid back, laying on the carpet with a white vest on

SUPER COOL
SO SO SO SO CUTE
Like Ashu I am dying to hand the dude a a ball of butter, head full of long silky curls, her scuncie coming off frequently, her hair going over her eyes and face, or he secretly taking it off as soon as II ties it all up

Iyers dont do mundan until after the first birthday, so can u imagine how the baby's hair will grow?

II walking around harassed with a comb stuck in her hair constantly, as the dude and the baby "go wild" with rowdy curls.
While the baby is almost a year she should get pregnant again (Yes Shru I am a sadist too)

Oh! Gosh!!
@bold  two responses from me
Chee Nisha, paavam II, as though dude and one baby is not enough to run her ragged...πŸ˜†
                                                      or
Ok what are we waiting for, please go ahead...πŸ˜‰

but superb baby pics, the one u mentioned, and the triplets lying on their father...ek hi baar mei khatam jhanjat...πŸ˜‰

abhi aayi mein ...
bachon ki baat how cute..πŸ˜ƒ
i want one girl and II gets pregnant within a year and that too with twins πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ now that will be something..
πŸ˜†
oh the site of II trying to comb and jr Savvy should only allow her dad to comb thats what my horse girl does πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW i havent had the chance to read the comments could someone put the link of
The one where a lil fatso his slobbering all over his Dad's chin is quite delicious, I am going to have to steal that one too

and what a cute update but i feel last time around every time jhagda led to make out and nobody trying to talk beyond the surface ,this time II is not letting go ..you go girl.. i loveth that πŸ‘πŸ‘

And why do i feel Ranjan has just followed the song " Let it go " koi expectations kissi se nahi ab 😭..kya hoga yaar i know 68 is not really old but def not young ,
he had a leg pain one day , his eye sight (hope its not glaucoma -- my grand dad found out after 70% of vision was gone in one eye)
so emad and Mrs Sagar are angry just like me  and no i am not having even 1% sympathy for R&BπŸ˜ƒ..
wife manana is not ur only job for which u were sent .. u are cute,even i want to go eat chaat and find you but u have a bigger role..hate ur dad but do ur duty..hum chaar din mein biwi ko leke chale jayenge toh kaise chalega ...πŸ˜ƒ

i know i have told guys my life is a version of Vandu's ,here is a super similarity our AC unit in the second floor broke in the peak of NC summer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the funny part my kids are super thrilled they feel we can all put sleeping bags and sleep in the family room and play camping ..πŸ˜ƒ
my inlaws are happy too all of us in the same floor now ayoo kya boloon mein πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£ bachas and older bachas think of the 12k bajii coming our route πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

abhi aayi mein ...
bachon ki baat how cute..πŸ˜ƒ
i want one girl and II gets pregnant within a year and that too with twins πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ now that will be something..
πŸ˜†
oh the site of II trying to comb and jr Savvy should only allow her dad to comb thats what my horse girl does πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW i havent had the chance to read the comments could someone put the link of

and what a cute update but i feel last time around every time jhagda led to make out and nobody trying to talk beyond the surface ,this time II is not letting go ..you go girl.. i loveth that πŸ‘πŸ‘

And why do i feel Ranjan has just followed the song " Let it go " koi expectations kissi se nahi ab 😭..kya hoga yaar i know 68 is not really old but def not young ,
he had a leg pain one day , his eye sight (hope its not glaucoma -- my grand dad found out after 70% of vision was gone in one eye)
so emad and Mrs Sagar are angry just like me  and no i am not having even 1% sympathy for R&BπŸ˜ƒ..
wife manana is not ur only job for which u were sent .. u are cute,even i want to go eat chaat and find you but u have a bigger role..hate ur dad but do ur duty..hum chaar din mein biwi ko leke chale jayenge toh kaise chalega ...πŸ˜ƒ

i know i have told guys my life is a version of Vandu's ,here is a super similarity our AC unit in the second floor broke in the peak of NC summer πŸ˜† and the funny part my kids are super thrilled they feel we can all put sleeping bags and sleep in the family room and play camping ..πŸ˜ƒ
my inlaws are happy too all of us in the same floor now ayoo kya boloon mein πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£ bachas and older bachas think of the 12k bajii coming our route πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Anu: I find your daughter super cute, I was in libary and there was a whole section on horses...story books, non fiction etc on them, I thought about her in the morning. 
Enjoy camping in the family room. It reminds me of summer vacation back in India all the cuz would sleep in one room and talk and play cards at night πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SparkleV

RnB and lil savvy

Ohmgeee! This is just so so so adorable! Totally RB and lil Savvy or lil RB!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu: I find your daughter super cute, I was in libary and there was a whole section on horses...story books, non fiction etc on them, I thought about her in the morning. 
Enjoy camping in the family room. It reminds me of summer vacation back in India all the cuz would sleep in one room and talk and play cards at night πŸ˜†

she is a specimen for sure and her dads bhakth even my husband gets scared cause he feels he has to live upto  too much expectations , he is super introverted and is not used to so much undying outward  loyalty πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i told him this shall continue till she has her first boy friend and  then she comes to me 🀣
regarding horse books she has 3 copies of black beauty each of her teachers gave her that πŸ˜† and right now she wants to do horse dressage till she told me what it was i thought it was dressing up a horse πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†so sweet of you to think of her..

Looks like  we will have to do camping unless we have rains it will take a week to finalize the guys to replace since its quite a bit of money 😑
"I need help carrying my stuff to
Paris (GO WITH ME II)" he
responded huskily
"I charge by the pound" (DONT
GO DA!!)she said chuckling
weakly

here we starts the new missy missy journey of II and rnb!!!!