Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
ASHU change link of Index thread
 Ships naashte mein aaj kya banaya? Aaj ka agenda kya hai, kaam ka?

@bold Nisha aaj breakfast mei Semia upma...plus lunch mei traditional types... greens curry...

Nivi...love ke bhaare mei mujhe nahi pata...like Nisha said, mera bhi arranged marriage, I never had any independent brain/thoughts I think...it was always listen to parents...and go along with whatever they say...

For me marriage is commitment, responsibility, compromise, we may grow to love/respect/attache/d/ment... our partner, but not like what they write in books or show in films. U have married, then do ur duty..sincerely, respect each other and the respective families.
Just be there for each other, someone has to sacrifice. Too much Ego, pride. stubborness, lies hurts the realtionship. Selfrespect must be there...but to an extent. This what I have understood after 13yrs of marriage. I think love is what I feel for my children and my hubs also, this constant worry for them, their health, safety, or when we see them under pressure, trying to make their dreams and aspirations as urs. Just be committed to the different roles u play in ur lifetime...daughter, wife, DIL, mother, sister...so on...
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Each time you guys are having a most interesting conversation, I seem to be missing. Had gone to show my mom who is visiting from delhi, my daughters Universoty ..aur peeche se itni baatein ho gAyi. 
OMG 500. Nisha you realize what this means???  Half a century...you've done it boss. Hats and many other things OFF to you. What a fantastic journey .you have managed to keep us glued from 1-499 and we are  still hungering for more...kya yahi addiction hai??? I guess yahi hai yahi hai yahi hai..

Last update - all my wishes are coming true...Subbu se bhi ho GAYA saamna...and uske  ghar jaayegi II I guess tennis racket blouse peahen kar...

RB ne II ki  bloodshot eyes dekh Li...damn perceptive this rascal is...who knows uske man mein kya chal raha hai...

Next will be thrilling tikki delight and then happy birthday. 

THANK YOU NISHA...
And Here's wishing us 500 more...

Okay. 
Guys... A small request
All those who are regular in commenting here on SOSY threads please give your names(your id names) via pm or directly in the index thread given below... 
Its becoming a lil difficult for me to remember all you guys... Sorry... Veey unfortunate!!! 
Please do this bit until we all await THE milestone chapter :))

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4396263 ( Here...add your names if they are missing )
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

btw anyone here with some sanskrit expertise?

I have access to Samskrith scholars in my team so can help
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Software Symphony Index see this you will understand and you are there

Good work guys. It would be good if we add birthday's also. So that we can wish other.
To all the arrange married buddies here...
How do you say yes to a proposal...u talk to the guy for half an hour, may be an hour ????

Aparam kuda enaku solla theriyala...😭 πŸ˜­ 

Sooo many doubts...always skeptical...always trying to find something about the proposal which wont suit you properly...SIGH !!!!!

Love or Arranged...this getting married is becoming sooo difficult...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Okay. 
Guys... A small request
All those who are regular in commenting here on SOSY threads please give your names(your id names) via pm or directly in the index thread given below... 
Its becoming a lil difficult for me to remember all you guys... Sorry... Veey unfortunate!!! 
Please do this bit until we all await THE milestone chapter :))

Where is the index thread sweetheart. Aur mera naam hai Shruti urf Taramira. 
shilpa i saw your post!!!!
but was missing u people now...i didnt took vibhu and dristis name as they will b studying...(dont think that i am not missing u guys!!!go n study...this time is for enjoymt for all vacation people like me!!!)
Originally posted by shidin0117

Ships naashte mein aaj kya banaya? Aaj ka agenda kya hai, kaam ka?

@bold Nisha aaj breakfast mei Semia upma...plus lunch mei traditional types... greens curry...

Nivi...love ke bhaare mei mujhe nahi pata...like Nisha said, mera bhi arranged marriage, I never had any independent brain/thoughts I think...it was always listen to parents...and go along with whatever they say...

For me marriage is commitment, responsibility, compromise, we may grow to love/respect/attache/d/ment... our partner, but not like what they write in books or show in films. U have married, then do ur duty..sincerely, respect each other and the respective families.
Just be there for each other, someone has to sacrifice. Too much Ego, pride. stubborness, lies hurts the realtionship. Selfrespect must be there...but to an extent. This what I have understood after 13yrs of marriage. I think love is what I feel for my children and my hubs also, this constant worry for them, their health, safety, or when we see them under pressure, trying to make their dreams and aspirations as urs. Just be committed to the different roles u play in ur lifetime...daughter, wife, DIL, mother, sister...so on...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘