Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

today is really a happy n lucky day...no classes,rainy morning,got 1 update,waiting for next and that too 500th!!!!!
everyone posting andgetting a lot to read!!!index thread inaugurated...nivi is writing something for our sosy's big day!!!

and above all,nisha mentioned my name twice(yeah i know i m speaking a bit crazy...but THE celebrity taking my name is REALLY a big deal for me!!!!)

but miss u putti,SR,shilpa,namru...

Hey Noufi,

I am here,  came in the morning, read the update, wrote my 2 bits and then went off. Since school started mornings are crazy times. Kids and husband all go at nearly the same time, so packing lunch boxes, getting their clothes, searching for this and that...pagal ho jaaongi mei.

Thanks for reminding that its going to be the 500th update...πŸ‘

Vikas...super petition...buddy

Have to yet read so many pages,

Nammu...are u back/?????

SR and Putti...will be already at work, I think...travelling long distances daily  for work is one type of craziness and here i am cribbing abt small things.

drishti...where r u, kal tumhara exam hai na, acchhe se pad.

Vibhu...finished ur exams????? If not all the best for u also.

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
M Trying to cram everything in within the limited amount of time I seem to have now
Will b back around update timeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Shilpa!!
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

today is really a happy n lucky day...no classes,rainy morning,got 1 update,waiting for next and that too 500th!!!!!
everyone posting andgetting a lot to read!!!index thread inaugurated...nivi is writing something for our sosy's big day!!!

and above all,nisha mentioned my name twice(yeah i know i m speaking a bit crazy...but THE celebrity taking my name is REALLY a big deal for me!!!!)

but miss u putti,SR,shilpa,namru...

Qow congratulations on no class and double mention its an amazing feel
im right here and a big hug for missing me

im not posting but reading everything
standing in a crowded bus
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Noufi,

I am here, came in the morning, read the update, wrote my 2 bits and then went off. Since school started mornings are crazy times. Kids and husband all go at nearly the same time, so packing lunch boxes, getting their clothes, searching for this and that...pagal ho jaaongi mei.

Nammu...are u back/?????

SR and Putti...will be already at work, I think...travelling long distances daily for work is one type of craziness and here i am cribbing abt small things.

Yes back to work
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vidya
I am strongly opposed to conversion of ANY KIND. Thats why I am not a big follower of ISKCON, I live in a no Desi town, we have a ISKCON temple only here, they do a great job, I host feasts (Sunday meals) a few times, but I squirm when I see them in shopping Malls, university open house days, any social cultural gathering, in parks, in public events... they have a table and are handing out free Gita, any new gullible Desi comes to town, they ambush him or her, by hosting a Sunday service, bring food over and slowly indoctrinate.

If ANY religion is attractive, people will be drawn to it automatically. You dont have to SELL it. But I feel their efforts in my state have basically fallen on deaf ears (I live in a seriously conservative religious state) and I see the same handful gora faces whenever I go (which is once every 3 or 5 years)

LDS folks are kind caring, protective and helpful, but they sell Mormonism as a business model. I have kids frequently knocking on my door, dressed in black or navy suits, wanting to "Spread the word"
I put them on hold, go grab the free ISKCON Gita πŸ˜† and tell the 20 something "missionary" kids  "Will u let me convert you to Hinduism?"
They are usually startled... they make some excuse or the other and flee

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Noufi,

I am here, came in the morning, read the update, wrote my 2 bits and then went off. Since school started mornings are crazy times. Kids and husband all go at nearly the same time, so packing lunch boxes, getting their clothes, searching for this and that...pagal ho jaaongi mei.

Nammu...are u back/?????

SR and Putti...will be already at work, I think...travelling long distances daily for work is one type of craziness and here i am cribbing abt small things.

I read you guys comments and reply from office also. But Like and Post reply buttons are less supportive from office.
The Airtel network is bad in office. We complained about it, they say they have fixed it. But no useπŸ˜”Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
btw anyone here with some sanskrit expertise?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

Ashu help with names.

You knows all names.

help in thread so I can write them .

Thanks VANI for collecting this list

Dont know what list you are creating...I am a regular reader though i am not in any of the lists i see:)
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh God !!! I totally miss SOSY with all this touring...
I want to be back πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Nish

I am waiting for the 500th...I am going to stay put in this thread till I read that historic chapter πŸ˜Š
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Dont know what list you are creating...I am a regular reader though i am not in any of the lists i see:)

Software Symphony Index    see this you will understand and you are there