Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 38

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Really nice update nisha I liked the way Bally spoke logic.to ii. Somewhere down the line I feel the job is only a shield to cover all her insecurities more like the fact that she can use her job as a reason to not do many things. 
imagining this 2 living separately itself is not giving a comfortable feel...but yeh tho hona hi dha...

rnb alone in that apartment!! Disapprove what will he feel when each n everything there will remind him about their stay there???

II too will miss him and then monobacterium will never have a free time to spare...

eagerly waiting for your magic wand playing its tricks...nisha...

thank u for this one...
Originally posted by ishruhi

Indie...hope u r fine... Smile
take care...

I'm absolutely fine, lol.
I wasn't the patient, I was the Doc. BTW, patient is fine and the baby boy is great.
It just struck me, after I read Nisha's update that it was the first time ever that in the midst of managing a patient, I had gone to the next room, took out my cell phone and then searched for her update ... all spontaneous actions, almost reflexive! 
Because I enjoy SOSY, like u guys do!!
Thanks for thinking of me though... Hug
hmnn self introspection happening all around !! missed Bally .. all of us wondered what would happen if he went back to his nomadic days ,
and II just went with the heart and heart is normally never wrong so all will be well ..

R&B's turn to now step up i feel something tells me that will happen only when the are in 2 continents and i sooo want II to join Excel now ..

lets see what is in store for us..

Nisha how was the wedding ?
Originally posted by Indie2121

Originally posted by ishruhi

Indie...hope u r fine... Smile
take care...

I'm absolutely fine, lol.
I wasn't the patient, I was the Doc. BTW, patient is fine and the baby boy is great.
It just struck me, after I read Nisha's update that it was the first time ever that in the midst of managing a patient, I had gone to the next room, took out my cell phone and then searched for her update ... all spontaneous actions, almost reflexive!
Because I enjoy SOSY, like u guys do!!
Thanks for thinking of me though...Hug

ROFL oh my god!!!i really really misunderstood your post!!i was wondering how this lady is managing now.had been in labour room during my postings and everything goes in a hurry at stage 2 n even stage 1.if i should say the truth,i was really worried about you when you said you read the update n doing well!!
i told myself that may b being a doctor is the reason that calms her down...God this is my recent foolishness
nd now i m grinning like an idiot(or rather i say...like me!)!!!
thanks for ur reply!!!! LOL Embarrassed
My heart sank also like Bally's
I just cried my heart out reading this update while listening to Hamari Adhuri Kahani title song,
If they separate this song will be so apt for them Cry

i just imagined one of our obs n gyn ma'am rushing to her cabin( to get her phone ) from stage 2 of labour room after attending a patient...and all the PGs and interns wondering "what happened now?"

ROFLEdited by ishruhi - 7 years ago
So II is still guessing and second guessing her choice...bally makes a good friend for II.
Nisha ...just had a thght...II is talking to Bally, whom will dude go to, atleast talk abt his frustrations, Mihir...?  Tan...?

Ok, I couldn't sleep,just kept thinking Nisha is writing another one...so had to get up and chk, neend jaye baad mei...LOL and all these thghts keep popping...

Dude going to Vandu's house, asking her to speak to II...
Dude and Mihir talking...
Amidst all these I am missing Ranjan...

Will Appa go and speak abt his concerns with Ranjan?

Sorry Nisha...pls dont feel like as though I am forcing my thghts on u, what to do? SoSy occupies a huge part of my brain, cant seem to shut it off...and just wrote out my thghts.

I know u will take it forward in the right direction and we will love it. 
Ok Good Night/Good Day...SleepySmile