Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
😊 The LSD discussion draws me out...I went to a catholic school was the only non Anglo Indian and attended Catechism classes at school and Ramadeekshatar's upanyasam in the evening...i learnt carols and psalms and soundaryalahari  at the same time...so i am not a religious fanatic...
I work at a small industrial town in a backward area of tamilnadu it is quaint as it has two neighbouring states within minutes by road...What i see around is planned and systematic conversion. The south east Asia head quarters of of SDA is here...world Vision has its maximum number of projects here...a school having a strance samskrith name denoting renunciation or liver in the woods has a spa attached to it...run by a sect...i remember that earlier it was when you went to interior TN that you would hear people board busses call us sinners and berate us...later rocks were scaled and painted J...Never Fails...some one countered it saying then ask him to appear for CA...we had the largest Ganeshas last puja... next to bombay (in size and numbers) to counter this...
The political parties take the offereings to temples under Religious endowment act but spare the tithe offered to other religious bodies...the largest land owners in Bangalore are defence Church and Wakf board followed by Railways...Minority label affixed you are exempt from strange laws and lenses with which others are tormented...it is really sad...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Vikas index has veen created

Muddy fellow

Asma - Transfers!! IKR
Its a never ending process

Nisha - Yes.. Ongole comes before Ch

You bet. IF there were no KV's I would have been illiterate. 

My RnB went to the same school from Kindergarten till he finished school. He thinks these transfers have made me mad! Because I never think twice about moving if I like the job and have been in the same place for longer than 2 years. πŸ˜† 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! 
I am so lucky to have been here in this world of SOSY
So many stories unfolding
So many expeeiences reiterated 
Loving this to bits :))

Thank you Author Sahiba!!! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

TO

THE AUTHOR,
SOSY COLONY,
FANFICTION CITY,
MADNESS STATE.

Sub:- Peteetion For new Index thread in FANFICTION thread.

Respected,

This is our application for creation of a new Index Thread in Fan Fiction thread.It is brought into your consideration that when you would be in leave and unavailable here there have been a continuous problem with the limited pages of forum.The reserve li mit was being broken continuously and was a problem in continuing mad discussion going on then.We were being ragged by ASHU to stop the discussions .

The previous Index thread created for the same purpose but with change in forum many people are not intersted in going to that forum and mostly hating the concept.

So with due coideration hope you do the Needfull,

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.PsychoTech.

this is super!!!we should keep a copy of this one with all readers names underneath as likes...

no author would have been constantly nagged by her readers as we do to nisha.this is really a monument piece...kahan paste karoon????index thread pe???vikas???
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

You bet. IF there were no KV's I would have been illiterate. 

My RnB went to the same school from Kindergarten till he finished school. He thinks these transfers have made me mad! Because I never think twice about moving if I like the job and have been in the same place for longer than 2 years. πŸ˜† 

Lol
But I love exploring places. I love travelling around
Its a good experience
Enriching the soul and mind
Kvs... I have never been part of them unfortunately
Love to have been associated with so many kvians
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I updated the INDEX THREAD.
Check the contents and tell me any ones names missing.

Regular members names.

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
today is really a happy n lucky day...no classes,rainy morning,got 1 update,waiting for next and that too 500th!!!!!
everyone posting andgetting a lot to read!!!index thread inaugurated...nivi is writing something for our sosy's big day!!!

and above all,nisha mentioned my name twice(yeah i know i m speaking a bit crazy...but THE celebrity taking my name is REALLY a big deal for me!!!!)

but miss u putti,SR,shilpa,namru...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Hshahaha.. Noufiya... Happens :))
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

today is really a happy n lucky day...no classes,rainy morning,got 1 update,waiting for next and that too 500th!!!!!
everyone posting andgetting a lot to read!!!index thread inaugurated...nivi is writing something for our sosy's big day!!!

and above all,nisha mentioned my name twice(yeah i know i m speaking a bit crazy...but THE celebrity taking my name is REALLY a big deal for me!!!!)

but miss u putti,SR,shilpa,namru...

Love you buddy...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu help with names.
You knows all names.

help in thread so I can write them .

Thanks VANI for collecting this list