Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

but the jouney is approx  10 hrs from Delhi to Paris.

and two more waiting and other things.
and to and from around  

24 hrs it would be wasted for no part and continuos jounies..
like she gets two days off sat and sun but one day is completely gone in journey only

I think the dude will get the season ticket and fly regularly to be with both the girls he adores...Sam has already divulged how he flew to Sydney to be with Manny
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

My dad is a (retired) civil servant and honest one so we got transfered a lot lived in many places around the country..speak a few languages. I am tamil speaking also speak Telugu lived in Ongole for 2 years. 😉

Ongole Huh?
It was one of the stations along Delhi Chennai Tamil Nadu Express/GT route I think.
SIGH!!!!
THANKS ASMA😳
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TO 
THE AUTHOR,
SOSY COLONY,
FANFICTION CITY,
MADNESS STATE.

Sub:- Peteetion For new Index thread in FANFICTION thread.

Respected,

This is our application for creation of a new Index Thread in Fan Fiction thread.It is brought into your consideration that when you would  be in leave and unavailable here there have been a continuous problem with the limited pages of forum.The reserve li mit was being broken continuously and was a problem in continuing mad discussion going on then.We were being ragged by ASHU to stop the discussions .

The previous Index thread created for the same purpose but with change in forum many people are not intersted in going to that forum and mostly hating the concept.

So with due coideration hope you do the Needfull,

Thanking You,                                           
                                                                                                                               Yours Faithfully,
                                                                                                                                 Mr.PsychoTech.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Made an Index. THANKS NOUFIYA. THANKS VIKAS
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vani, I LOU attention thats why I be writing this story in the first place😆
So dont knock yourself for asking me to read posts, I rapidly respond to as many as I can when I am trolling
Ive had a extremely productive day/weekend. Cleaned garage, deep cleaned my stove, made Thai for lunch today, made a batch of banana muffin, and two batches of frozen cookie dough cookie, folded innumerable loads (2 more loads await my attention)

So I owe myself some randome time pass So Sy time with you all

Its strange how women feel guilty and have to explain themselves every few hours. I was telling my teenager how summers were in Delhi with no TV (only Doordarshan i.e.,)or Internet. And the intense heat to top it off with power cuts and all
Kaise reh liye yaad nahi, now even imagining it seems like torture</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashu kanna thanks for reminding me the next will be 500th, I was going to write a routine chapter, I will merge the existing conversations into a sizzling hari mirchi crossed with Tabasco part.

I am just exaggerating, it will hopefully be good</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Noufiya good to see you. Ships naashte mein aaj kya banaya? Aaj ka agenda kya hai, kaam ka?</font>

u cooked this much!!!i m feeling hungry now...but dont want to rise from my bed!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My dad is a (retired) civil servant and honest one so we got transfered a lot lived in many places around the country..speak a few languages. I am tamil speaking also speak Telugu lived in Ongole for 2 years. 😉

My dad is a civil servant too 
No more transfers now
Thats how even I know lnguages 😆
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

can understand

my dad had three transfers
I was born while he was IN MP.
I stayed there for 6 years from birth.
Then andhra and karnataka.
But govt service are more relatble
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Made an Index. THANKS NOUFIYA. THANKS VIKAS

yaaayeeeyeeaa!!!!
waiting shed mil gayi!!!!
vikas vikas vikas!!!!pls do the decorations/index!!!!!!!
👏
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ongole Huh?
It was one of the stations along Delhi Chennai Tamil Nadu Express/GT route I think.
SIGH!!!!
THANKS ASMA😳

Most trains reach the town in the middle of the night ...and the town would transform into this buzzing place at the stroke of midnight!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vikas index has veen created
Muddy fellow

Asma - Transfers!! IKR
Its a never ending process

Nisha - Yes.. Ongole comes before Ch