Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 20

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
"whats PMS chithi?" Nandu asked curious

"Its when Uncle R is usually mean and hurts her a lot" II explained 

Really II? LOLROFL
When Nandu will find out one day what that means,I would really like to know his reaction ROFL

R&B is like going to explode sooner or later,everyone keeps telling him harsh things..bechara Unhappy

Fools Rush InTongue

of course fools rush in :)
so he honestly thinks she will leave everything and follow him to Paris and live ..Wink

i thought they spoke the most about themselves in this update and he is now talking more than ever ...

so banda nikla,sam enters...
what is going on with Ranjan ?

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@shev what did u finally wear to the party...

It's tonight, I am excited and looking forward to it. I bought a dress and a new pair of shoes Wink
Go to Nordstrom they have very sale. I will PM u my pic LOL

awesome!! will check it out ... we got invited for dinner so no cooking ,just surfing now.. all kids out playing the advantage of older kids they make themselves popcorn,son baked banana bread and its driveway party now :-)
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@shev what did u finally wear to the party...

It's tonight, I am excited and looking forward to it. I bought a dress and a new pair of shoes Wink
Go to Nordstrom they have very sale. I will PM u my pic LOL

Blck & whte floral 1?
^blouse design for II.
Fingers/hands 4 Ashu. Unless ur serch is over?
Edited by Divashni - 6 years ago
I think that he thought that she would leave everything and follow him wherever he went and she thought that he could kiss the continent jumping life style and build roots with her and all in Delhi.  Both seem to have assumed a bit in their scorching heat for each other.  This situation has created the opportunity to set their priorities straight and follow their hearts.  Waiting...and again thank you your story.
The classic bone of contention..clash of wills that every married couple who are career oriented have... I too left a great job in. Delhi to move to Canada because my husband wanted to. It did work out all fine in the end.  But we had a zillion blow ups like RbB and II. Even today when he cribs about something I say it was your decision...so don't blame me. 
Wonder how these two will resolve this. Even if For a moment she does quit or because of downgraded SW KMPG get is forced to ate certain decisions, which might upset II, kg here is always the issue of leaving behind a 68 year old frail man.RANJAN. I don't think II can leave the poor guy behind. 

On the other hand I feel for RbB too. He is completely justified in wanting to move on with his life doing what he does best. He is intelligent and can achieve so much . will be very sad if he simply caves in because no one wants him to go... Kahin ka kahin, kisi na kisi ko compromise to Karna Hi hoga...unless something so big happens that the decision is not in their hands anymore...