Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
srvidya your signature is too good and true for all of us!!!
II you are right now the reflection of every career oriented girl
and the points were valid

the author here highlights the struggle we face...most often its his career or hers

i am proud of II for standing up to her career and plans...please let her not compromise

here this just the beginning of the war there is a long way to go

would it be right for him to ask her to leave everything she built for years for unknown strange waters?? When he has a possibility of setting up his office here
ok...
c u guys in the evng...
and cu update before that in the morning itself!!!!
"Talk to Bally and try and figure it out" he said flatly

Although i dont want them to go paris but this line is just wow RnB acting as Hubby.. How he's is owning her is so dreamy.

Nisha Shares toh u made him Sell... ab Paris to mat bhejna 🥺
I changed my effeil tower DP...so that anyone would nt think am supporting going back to paris 😆

Good Morning..
Superbb update..
Originally posted by ishruhi

ok...
c u guys in the evng...
and cu update before that in the morning itself!!!!

bye noufiya hv a good day.. 😃
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Luscious Laasya

wow 27 already i missed quite a bit of conversations just caught here and there now.
i actually loved this update
Manny finally realizing the role II has , R&B realizing sort of what II does to his neice and nephew and finally telling her about Q3/Q2 results

My fav dialog
"dad and I will move in here, I will sleep in her room" she gushed softly

I totally loved that dialog cause in her mind leaving a 68 old is not even an option ..👏

and honestly Nandu is my fav kid ...so sweet , there is something so sweet and unassuming about him totally like R&B

I hope R&B thoda dil se soche...

and Samsi regarding how R&B was bought up I agree i think the Bhallas gave the right values in the most part but gave way too much freedom too .. he does feel bad /heart is refusing to believe but guess savvy dieing just changed him😭

envee read u are in chennai for a poonal..a big 🤗 to my city ... enjoy the poonal and the food.. and i know its the wedding season cause my aunt is busy attending atleast 3 weddings in chennai now

will see you guys tonite...

Any, I know a two families who are extremely wealthy and both sets of parents think living with your adult children is a provincial idea. They have very active social lives, and make time to visit their children in various countries and stay for max three weeks. More if if there's a new baby, but always comes back.
They are in their middle seventies now, still very healthy. I asked them once what they plan to do when they are not able to travel and they said they' ll cross that bridge when they come to it. 

My point is maybe ranjan and savvy also planned it that way, never giving the impression that they want R&B to settle at MM.
Ranjan is in this state is because savvy passed away and I don't think R&B is in a hurry to fill the void created by his ma specially when he lost his ma because of the scandal.

Originally posted by VeeIyer

The decision to marry was made when "hormones were on overdrive " 😃
No thought to any discussion was given...Both clearly knew who worked where ?1 Appa had "kathified " like a karadi ( ranted like a bear ) about this...vittutu povan paaru...but she could not see beyond just being with the Dude !!!

And R&B clearly knows she loves her job and cares deeply for Ranjan.

What he does not know ( but we know !!! ) is the soul searching she did a few updates back on her going nowhere with her job and accepting that the reality was a 9 to 5 routine with no challenges and chances of going up the ladder.
Only hope this does not loom in the future😭

Seperation will happen, but for a brief while, as Nisha will play her trump and Ace us all as always and we would be wondering like...why the @#$% did I not think of that angle ????!!

Never try to out think the Boss ...she will outsmart us🤣

The decision to marry was made when "hormones were on overdrive "
🤣

mine has been an almost 6 hour wait...daily addiction:)
no update??????my break is over!!!!
Originally posted by SparkleV

Ex-Lovers Meeting Each Other For The Time In 30 Years Will Show You How Love Is A Weird Thing
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/world/marina-and-ulay/

VIBHU

if possible, embedded link dena. I log in from my phone most of the time so can't check it out.