Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 124

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
The delicious smoothie quenched my thirst... for now,,,had a good nights sleep but woke up at 4, i felt as thoough i missed something important...(read SOSy)...didn't comment regarding the update...all the comments are a like tributes to the author sahibas  talent.
U come up with something different every time u write about their intimate moments and u say have limited talent LOL (see the post above by taaramira). Its like Nivi saying I cant write poetryLOLWink

Both of u make it seem its so effortless...u in writing in this tale nd Nivi and her poetries...seriously amazing talent u both have got.Clap

Nammu...nice post yaar, she tells she loves Appa in one sentence and in the next breath defends her DudeEmbarrassed

Amma...Dude doesn't hate Appa, both of them rub each other in the wrong way because of their common love/possessiveness for one person and thats II. Dont worry Amma, one day these two are going to be the greatest allies.Tongue

Amma's grouse against the Dude, both sisters's having conversation and Shravu asking for something...realistic writing Nisha. Even my kids do the same, I will be on the phone with my sister or my lone best friend (both of whom I call once a month) and my kids pick that moment  to want or argue or fight about something.LOL

Thanks for the sweet update and now the thirst for the next update continues...Smile

Edited by shidin0117 - 7 years ago
Noufi, Nams...thanks for the answers for Putti's puzzle, I am still Ouch on how we got 25 as the answer.

Good Morning Srividya...BTW I am Shilpa
Edited by shidin0117 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by nitii

Originally posted by ishruhi

her light is green.green implies hope...hope that i can have an update as the first thing to see in the morning...

eagerly waiting for 6ft 3" 's b'day...

gud nite/day all...

@bold..filmy yaar..but a good oneClap

ROFL
even i dont know why i m feeling hypnoticed to that green...it was midnite n was sleepy and may be that made me to commit such a philumy murder...as always i was expecting nisha for an update then...
thanks nitii for that filmy comment as i m still smiling... LOL Edited by ishruhi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

The delicious smoothie quenched my thirst... for now,,,had a good nights sleep but woke up at 4, i felt as thoough i missed something important...(read SOSy)...didn't comment regarding the update...all the comments are a like tributes to the author sahibas  talent.
U come up with something different every time u write about their intimate moments and u say have limited talent LOL (see the post above by taaramira). Its like Nivi saying I cant write poetryLOLWink

Both of u make it seem its so effortless...u in writing in this tale nd Nivi and her poetries...seriously amazing talent u both have got.Clap

Nammu...nice post yaar, she tells she loves Appa in one sentence and in the next breath defends her DudeEmbarrassed

Amma...Dude doesn't hate Appa, both of them rub each other in the wrong way because of their common love/possessiveness for one person and thats II. Dont worry Amma, one day these two are going to be the greatest allies.Tongue

Amma's grouse against the Dude, both sisters's having conversation and Shravu asking for something...realistic writing Nisha. Even my kids do the same, I will be on the phone with my sister or my lone best friend (both of whom I call once a month) and my kids pick that moment  to want or argue or fight about something.LOL

Thanks for the sweet update and now the thirst for the next update continues...Smile

I agree the forum has such amazing talent in poetry, technology, Dress designing and an amazing friend who coaxed our VERSATILE CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF  ROYAL SOFTWARE SYMPHONY...THE BEST SERIAL STORY I HAVE READ ...NISHA I AM REMINDED OF THIS SONG WHENEVER I THINK HOW APTLY THIS SUITS YOU...YOU ARE THE DREAM AUTHOR  EVER READER LOOKS FOR...dont ask me why but you are that author if you replace the romantic love the song represents in the movie with readers search for Author...

Woh Ladki Hai Kahan - Dil Chahta Hai

Awaiting my morning Raga

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by blue5sky

Ok if II is not going to Paris just letting you know I love the city, speak a little French won't get lost and will just be happy in The same city dude is in.

Very glad the blouse was put to good use!
And dude is so handsome!

Embarrassed
Pochu da
Paavam di single kids
If u ambush the dude, what will they do?

Itna saara khayaali pulao ko uthaakar phenkna padega

Embarrassed. Kya karen this update made me forget my single kid. Yes they are paavam wont ambush him.
Seri Aduthadu eppo??

Btw I want my son to be 6.3 too when he grows up!
Edited by blue5sky - 7 years ago
Catch you guys soon!
Good morning people!
Originally posted by shidin0117

Noufi, Nams...thanks for the answers for Putti's puzzle, I am stillOuchon how we got 25 as the answer.

Good Morning Srividya...BTW I am Shilpa

vikas knows the answer...
Vidya
Morning Raga is being prepped and tuned