• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2015-06-06T07:20:22Z

Something in the way she smiled made Ram weak in the knees his cheeks would blush his heart started to beat rapidly If she ever looked his way he hid his face in shyness smiling from cheek to cheek he can only imagine Priya and he hand in hand walking the beach side by side without a care in the world proclaiming to everyone our love for each other she serenade to him the most beautiful love no words can describe how magical her voice but this is only the dream of a love struck girl In reality they can never be together he notice her but she don't seem to notice he no wonder they call this feeling a crush only friends

Ram had finally got his own place and was inviting Priya Sharma to dinner

He was going to make her dinner and take her out to a movie well he was really making lasagna he bought it in a box and put it in the oven I need to learn how to cook... He wanted to impress her so badly he even tried to dress nicely he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror he was wearing jeans and a pair of converse,and a button up shirt with a clip on tie he pulled his hands through his hair one last time and headed out to the kitchen and then the doorbell rang coming Ram said hurrying to the door he opened the door and

there stood Priya she was wearing a  wearing beautiful yellow churidar and her hair was half-up half-down he was lost in her beauty Priya you look beautiful Ram said

Thanks Priya smiled at him do I smell something burning?

Shit Ram exclaimed rushing to the oven he grabbed an ovenmitt and pulled the lasagna out but it was now a black block

That was supposed to be our dinner Ram said setting it down angrily on the stove

Its ok Ram Priya said putting her hand on his arm we can always just get chinese 

Political science? Ram said laughing

Yes Priya said trying to get the last of her chow mien out of the container I didn't know what else to pick so I just picked that

In the last hour and a half Ram learned that Priya could use chopsticks knew french that her parent died when she younger leaving her older brother Ashwin her guardian and now that she majored in political science what about you Ram? she said

breaking Ram's thoughts tell me about yourself

Well Ram said clearing his throat I was born and raised in Mumbai my mom left me when I was young and my Dad who was never around much as soon as I turned 18 I moved and went to the business school well then I graduated and you know the rest

Did you have many girlfriends Mr. Kapoor? Priya asked coyly from the other side of the couch

Not really I had flings I guess I tried to not get attached to anyone what about you Priya? break many hearts?

No Priya giggled reaching to smack Ram I kinda feel the same I never found anyone I cared about enough to get serious with Ashwin raised me to have ridiculously high standards she looked at her hands for a moment Hes a good brother hes just a child

So what about me Priya?Ram said talking her and and gently kissed each of her knuckles do I meet your standards?

Well... Priya started pulling her hand out of his and crawling into his lap your handsome charming and you're good boy you cant cook but I can teach you... she said reaching up to him so that they were face to face I think you have over shot my standards she said she then leaned in and kissed him Ram kissed her back a long deep kiss

He then pulled her into a tight embrace so she was resting against his chest

What about me Ram? Priya said looking up at him how do you feel about me?

For one you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen you also the smartest bravest and fun person I have ever known Ram hesitated not sure if he should tell her the next part and... I think I already love you Priya pulled herself up and looked him in the eye lifting her hand up to stroke his cheek

Ram I love you too she smiled at him are we crazy for falling in love this fast?

No Ram said kissing her lightly on the forehead and even if we are I get to be crazy with you

The End

16 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-06T07:39:41Z
ha ha ha ram ne banaya huva khana jal gaya. poor ram
but priya is there to help him
nice one. thanks for pm.
Posted: 2015-06-06T11:48:51Z
Ram ko to business hi acchi Lahti hai,khana banana uski baski baath nahi,ha,ha,ha,very funny aur Priya to hamesha sweet hai
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-06T13:19:29Z
too gud... awesome... lovely...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-07T13:48:34Z
Nice
Shirt n sweet
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-07T21:57:06Z
A beautiful way of RaYa to confess the love they feel about each other.
Now they are together to became one soon keep writing 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-09T03:05:16Z
Simple yet beautiful OS.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-11-16T04:58:44Z

part 1
a wee lovely cute small OS I really enjoyed all over it was nice package to read to awesome n wonderful RaYa in love too good...

1 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go