Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

THHBST Written Update - 4th June 2015

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Written update for Thursday, June 4, 2015!
At the shop
Bhushan asks the driver why is there only one tiffin; bring the others too. The driver replies that there is only one tiffin in the car. Shreya says to Bhushan I only got for you. Vinati shows up with food for everyone. Everyone thanks Vinati and appreciate her coming.

At the mandir
Ajay and Ajju are pacing and waiting for Sanjana. Ajju worries that what if Sanjana's father got hold of the letter. Ajay tells Ajju to relax. Sanjana arrives with the rishta guy. Ajay tells Ajju that 's the guy that Sanjana's dad chose for her. Sanjana signals to Ajju to meet her behind the mandir. He goes there and Sanjana asks him to please do something as her roka date has been fixed. Ajay tells her to go sit with her to-be-fiance on the bench and we will handle the rest.

At the shop
Shreya asks Bhushan so what's the plan? Bhushan says go home and I'll meet you in the evening. Shreya says but you had taken the second half of the day off for me. Bhushan says yes but now I have a meeting. Vinati Bhabi announces she is going home. Bhushan tells Vinati Bhabhi that Shreya is going with you. Outside in front of the car, Shreya questions Vinati that why did you do this? Why did you bring the food? Shreya says you could have asked me. Vinati says but you had left by the time I came to the kitchen and noticed the food was still there. Shreya says then you could have called me. I did all the work and you took all the appreciation. Unless you did this on purpose. Vinati says we are family and this is not a competition. If you think I did this on purpose then I won't interfere in any of your matters. Ayush overhears all of this. 

At home
Shreya is on the phone with Jeena saying there are always comparing games in the house. Jeena claims that Vinati Bhabhi is just jealous of you because you are prettier and from a rich family. The kitchen is the only department she can win in so she's trying to show you down. Jeena suggests that Shreya should let Vinati do all the "maid" work like cooking and cleaning while Shreya should just focus on the family and her husband. 
On the other hand, Vinati talks about what happened to Chachi. Chachi says your self-respect is in your own hands. Leave Shreya to do everything and eventually when she will need you she will come back to you.

At the mandir
Sanjana and her to-be-finace are sitting on the bench. Ajay comes there, goes down on his knees and says to Sanjana that he loves her and she can't marry someone else. Sanjana introduces him as her ex. The to-be-finance guy leaves. 
Sanjana and Ajju say I love you to each other and are happy. Ajay says to give him some credit to for making that guy run away. Sanjana says thank you. 
To-be-fiance tells Sanjana's dad that I don't want to marry your daughter as she has another guy in her life 

Next morning
Elaichi wonders why breakfast isn't ready and asks where is Vinati. Avni says Vinati Bhabi is in her room. Mishri says Vinati Bhabi's mood is off. Avni says Shreya Bhabi's mood is also not good so maybe something happened between the two. Elaichi questions Ayush about what happened.

Elaicha says to Vinati that cooking is an art but I'm not good at it because I made breakfast this morning and everyone went to work empty stomach. Vinati says sorry Mamiji that because of my anger you had to cook. Elaichi says it's ok. They hug.

Avni, Mishri, Ayush, Uppal are thinking of ideas to solve the tension between Vinati and Shreya. Ayush suggests to lock the two in a room. Elaichi says she has a great idea. 

At Sanjana's home
Sanjana is crying. Her sister comes and says eat something. Sanjana says what is Papa's problem? He doesn't care about my feelings and what I want. Why can't he meet Ajju just once? Her dad comes in and says your feelings don't matter. I will write your fate. That guy didn't understand with words, now I will do something that he will forget his own name. Sanjana pleads not to harm Ajju. He says now I will decide what will I do to him. You want to eat, then eat. If not then stay here. He locks the room and leaves. 

At home
Avni, Mishri, Ayush, Uppal convince Vinati Bhabi about a new horoscope app. They tell her that her horoscope says that if she gifts a yellow flower to someone wearing pink then it will bring lots of new happiness into her life. Vinati goes to the roof to get a yellow flower. On the other hand, Elaichi gifts Shreya a pink saree and asks her to wear it and come downstairs. Once Elaichi leaves, Shreya complains that she just got ready, is it necessary to change again? Bhushan says to Sherya we are a family and we care about each other, Maa has asked you to wear this saree then wear it.

Edited by taani_20 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters