Tumhara koi hak nhi banta mujh pe 'episode 73'

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ram Vik convo at office was so emotional they share very unique friendship in which no one can leave apart from each other. In SH usual stuff is going with Ayesha is getting ready for the audition and Nuts Kartik romancing but seem some mu created regarding vanity kit as Ayesha has taken Nats kit instead of her as both kits color was same 
In KM Priya as usual reading book and Bansi kaka came and says that Dadi is calling her and in hall yelling at poor servant to make delicious dishes for her Golu puttar and Priya while Niharika interrupt and scolded by Dadi she is rock star love her convo with Niharika the witch i was laughing when Niharika got sacred with her mummyji yelling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As said by Priya to Dadi Ram in office and in return says to spend time with Golu that will decrease his tension and that while Ram come and Dadi said he should come early as Priya wait for him and by this send her to be with Ram.
So back in SH Sudhirji and Shipra was watching a show promo and compare it with Ram Priya 😳 and Ayesha came and rather to understand wat her parents want to say went back to room with anger.
Ram is again in FB mode thinking about Vik and Priya said he is hurt and says that he should think again about all of things and in return he say Sid can't do anything as he has enough money. He himself observe sometimes that his step family show no importance of him in many occasion but he always ignore it. Like always RaYa ended with argument as Ram says she has no right over him so stop interfering in his personal matters and now above Priya is leaving the room and Ram is pissed off as why she is leaving and i was thinking he would say to Priya she cannot leave the room as she is his wife but instead he say wat will family think and she says she don't care and not leaving because of fight but he snores and in that too he don't agree as their is no evidence πŸ˜› and in hall met withj Dadi who ask is she had fight with Ram and she said yes and suggest to sleep in guest room as she also used to do same whenever she fights with Ram's Dadaji and ask bansi kaka to prepare guest room for Priya but while going towards basement she also accompany him where she remember about something regarding CCTV footage. 
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
tf wu
ye ram hamesha chillata kyu hai

bechari priya. achha sunaya ram ko.
dadis advice was quite funny.
acp pradyuman urf sherni is on mission to prove vikram innocent.
nice episode.
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice review...
raya fight is good...
nani and priya convo is very funny..πŸ˜†

livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Felt really bad for viki πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ..resigning coz of that idiot sid😑😑...loved what priya said to ram..she understands all relations so well πŸ‘πŸ‘... ram taking out his frustration was really sad,,, but its a pleasure to watch their sweet banter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...like typical biwi  priya leaving the roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..loved the way dadi was gossiping ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..dadi ki yaade taji ho gayi ...πŸ˜†finally priya on mission rescuing vikram...πŸ‘πŸ‘
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think kal poore episode me sirf 2 ya 3 scenes ko chodke it was all Sakshi's BD was used. even in raya scene; they were in seperate frames. but they nailed the scene.dadi priya scene was also seperately shot.
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ACP pradyuman abb asli chor ko pakdegi...bad for vikram ,,,,air Ram to stupid hai,,,nice episode,,,
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

tf wu
ye ram hamesha chillata kyu hai

bechari priya. achha sunaya ram ko.
dadis advice was quite funny.
acp pradyuman urf sherni is on mission to prove vikram innocent.
nice episode.

Ram was so frustrated regarding Vik may be that's why he yelled
i second you about Dadi she is rock star
Seems Priya got some clue
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jodude

nice review...

raya fight is good...
nani and priya convo is very funny..πŸ˜†

RaYa Nok jhok is always good to watch 
and so is Dadi 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: urvi2788

Felt really bad for viki πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ..resigning coz of that idiot sid😑😑...loved what priya said to ram..she understands all relations so well πŸ‘πŸ‘... ram taking out his frustration was really sad,,, but its a pleasure to watch their sweet banter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...like typical biwi  priya leaving the roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..loved the way dadi was gossiping ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..dadi ki yaade taji ho gayi ...πŸ˜†finally priya on mission rescuing vikram...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Koi nhi don't feel bad about Vik he will come around and i am sure real culprit will be soon found
Not new whenever Ram is angry Raya always end up with argument and so Dadi was so cool 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

i think kal poore episode me sirf 2 ya 3 scenes ko chodke it was all Sakshi's BD was used. even in raya scene; they were in seperate frames. but they nailed the scene.dadi priya scene was also seperately shot.

May be they were BD but still in separate frames too RaYa rocked the scene