worse trp:Mod note Pg4

Posted: 8 years ago
I think its a new trp system but whatever it is qubool hai trp is 2.2.I am so happy.This show is the worst where heroine is amnesiac victim but looks like hero has forgetten everything.Ahil is feminine and her enemy is only women and he doesn't has the courage to ask a man why he is conning his wife.No offence to kv or kv fans,i only talking about character.Ahil is such a feminine character.Its better to show seher story than this pathetic track.so reunite sanam seher and wrap up the show.No one is liking sahil reunion process.surbhi deserves much better.
👏🤣

Sorry KV and SJ, I love you guys, but THIS CRAP STORY deserves it.

Oh KV, what have they done to your and our Aahil? Where is your strong character you longed for after your comeback  😡.

BTW jus like to point out every single tv show has dropped drastically
I guess it is a different calculation system. 

I really wish this show's rank is low. This crapfest doesn't deserve decent TRPs. 
Originally posted by FireNIce

I guess it is a different calculation system. 

I really wish this show's rank is low. This crapfest doesn't deserve decent TRPs. 

Even i wish that as well. 

I think they need to end this track will full justice given to all the characters and then the show should end. I can't watch my favourite characters being butchered and sidelined just for the villains. 
Originally posted by sahil333

👏🤣

Sorry KV and SJ, I love you guys, but THIS CRAP STORY deserves it.

Oh KV, what have they done to your and our Aahil? Where is your strong character you longed for after your comeback  😡.

I know...even I was wondering that...is this the great comeback he longed for?? 😕
I think qh is at no 11 or no12 position.I am sure show will improve only when sanam will regain her memory and try to find seher.so there is no need to so sahil teenager love story.TRP aunties like emotional drama of sisters.I am also waiting for sj to come in her full form.
I thought SJ is already in her full form. And that is Jinnat, the resident clown. 😳

I don't think Seher is needed, cause you can only have so many clowns in a circus, right? 😳

I'm sure the TRPs were at their highest during McCleod Ganj weeks cause Seher was wearing an invisibility cloak and roaming around churaaoing kheera et al. Must have only been visible to the TRP audience.

How unfair ya! 😭

KV and F32 also told us that she is exceptionally consistent. Hmm, I think they meant consistent in being our resident clown and scaring people with the freaky dance moves. 😳 Really, kids should not watch QH ya...our clown is always on the high end on the freakshow Richter scale. Poor kids! 😲

Edit: Too many typos :PEdited by KhurafatiKalash - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SeRene.

</div><div>hmm if SJ as jannat is a clown for you, Kv as aahil is no less .. infact jannat has mental problem, aahil is fit and fine , still acts dumb most of the time .. #fact
not gonna argue with blind fans of kv aka SJ bashers .. have fun bashing her lol

SJ and Jannat. Both are clowns. #Fact 😉

Aahil is a clown too. Yup. Dumbass loser of a husband. There done. I'm not a blind fan no matter what yardstick you use to measure my 'blindness'. 😛 I'm sure you could have at least done your research properly before labelling me as a 'blind' fan.

Bashing the resident clown is always fun. We don't need you telling us to have fun. 😉Edited by KhurafatiKalash - 8 years ago
OMG...if they show  seher then TRP will reach -2.2