I love their pongal too!!!!
It is so soft... Literally melys in the mouth
The poori aaloo is yummmyyy
Very vivid rememberence of the dessert they served though😆

Thanks, now I will eat poori in my breakfast 😛
Posted: 8 years ago
Nammu...have a safe and happy trip.
Love short train journeys, hate sleeping in the train...I can never sleep

Every body wished and wished but I didn't😆...because its 5th here😉,finally Nisha burst the balloon. I was ðŸ˜†

I wish to present two swords to both Dude and Appa. But the concerns of parents are also right, if the dude was an Iyer or if he hadn't had those past relationships, then both Appa and Amma wouldn't have been so worried. 
I really want Appa to put forth his concerns directly to his SIL. Dude open ur mouth and answer, u cant say its none of his concern, for 28yrs she has stayed with them, u came just 6 months back in her life, so u r answerable.

I am really excited for the war for II, i have become blood thirsty after all the sad updates. 
But my main concern is for Ranjan. Before he was used to Dude not being there and staying alone, but now after II came into their family, his hopes had increased, he became used to II being there, a semblance of normal family...bahu and beta, but now if they decide to move to Paris, he is going to be the most broken...I dont know whether Manny will stay or not, but its like haath mei lollypop pakda diya aur phir cheen liya.

anyways looking fwd to THE CONFRONTATION😆
Originally posted by putti77

Thanks, now I will eat poori in my breakfast 😛
Hahahahha

With all the Paris talk coming up... I feel so good for Ranjan
At last... He can breathe properly
No burden... No fear
He is such a free soul now!! 
Am sooo happy for the old man... Such a respite he got

He can now happily meet Butter and Nandu and enjoy the rest of his life at MM

I am sure he will be happy from now on

PS - When kids can be inconsiderate of their parents,  the parents can also be careless of their kids :)
I was just wondering what would have been our SoSY ladies parents reaction when their dude's hijacked them to live out side India.
Putti my appa would say "good riddance" hamare khaan kya gayi sar kya gayi sosy ke pages kya gayi...ab jaye Paris mein uski chaain kya jaye...he deserves it for kidnapping my Nammu ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by NSB7

Putti my appa would say "good riddance" hamare khaan kya gayi sar kya gayi sosy ke pages kya gayi...ab jaye Paris mein uski chaain kya jaye...he deserves it for kidnapping my Nammu🤣😆😆

🤣
My appa would cry. But he will make sure I call him daily twice. Mom is confident thatv I will manage my life anywhere in the world. But appa is very concerned.

I still remember my first foregin trip to US he was literally panicked. Amma was scolding him in the airport😊
namru...happy journey!!!me too lovo train journeys!!!!

pongal...i dont know what is this pongal.i know pongala paayasam which is prepared in temples by people for God on festival days...i know this has no contact with what pongal u r saying bcoz u mentioned it with sambar...but i always wonder what this pongal means and what is its malayali version!
Originally posted by putti77

🤣
My appa would cry. But he will make sure I call him daily twice. Mom is confident thatv I will manage my life anywhere in the world. But appa is very concerned.

I still remember my first foregin trip to US he was literally panicked. Amma was scolding him in the airport😊
My appa amma have now grown used to my travel spree
I'm always gone from when I joined graduate school so I guess they will do o
But the main question is!!!!

Where is my dude??? Where ??