Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Putti i am here, stalking and liking

mann bahut bhaari hai aaj😭

Janne do paris kuch din, RnB will miss and apperciate his family after that. They as a couple also need some solo time, just to get to know each other without family drama. II can give singing classes in Paris or work in KPMG paris.  II was aware of it right from the begining, she shoud go with him. I would recommed that.  RnB might tell her that her software is not up to mark, and thats not gonna help her in promtions in the KPMG.( I wonder Bally and senior people are aware that they are using a strip down version). 
First Appana vendaam solluvaan apram velai pidikale, apram oora pidikale, apram pondaati pidikale apram maire aacha nu kalambittana?"
Nisha Nisha...exactly the words my combative paternal grandfather used to use when he was hopping mad πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and where is the English translation to that m'dear ??!πŸ˜›

R&B's move to Paris was due to happen...no ties, no job, no shares to hold him back in MM...poor poor II...ab kya karegi???
My only solace is that all other characters are so well etched and fleshed out that they can't remain in the background or be relegated as part of Skype conversations with II..
Paris is a temporary phase ..perhaps essential for the couple to regain their equilibrium...and then we shall let Nisha take us on another roller coaster ride..
And all this when I just changed my signature  perhaps pertinent to the latest update ...or my state of mind !!!
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Agar ve log Paris chale gaye toh BUTTER dikhne ko  milegi kya πŸ˜’
Originally posted by Ashu25

Agar ve log Paris chale gaye toh BUTTER dikhne ko  milegi kya πŸ˜’

Skype πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Decision time for II, noose is tightening...time for II to reminsce everything that has happened, did she take the right decision, will she able to leave everyone behind and go with him. Will the love for him make her go with him? 
Will she make deal with him? 
Will dude understand her and give her time or force her hand?

I have only questions and Nisha shld give the answers. making me go mad with all these thoughts.

Poker at Mihir's

II turns to the three wise women in her life...Amma ...check
Next Sam then Vandu...what advice will they give. Finally its II who has to make a decision...πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Skype πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey haan!!!!! 

I toh forgot only πŸ˜†
jayengey thabh naa.
But I really want EnB to go to Paris.
Jope we get to know II's decision quickly
You know what I'm most scared of? II deciding not to go to Paris with him and staying at MM😭
Knowing how unforgiving R&B is my heart is already aching😭😭
As usual amazing update nishaπŸ‘

Decision time for II, noose is tightening...time for II to reminsce everything that has happened, did she take the right decision, will she able to leave everyone behind and go with him. Will the love for him make her go with him?

I have only questions and Nisha shld give the answers. making me go mad with all these thoughts.

Poker at Mihir's

Next Sam then Vandu...what advice will they give. Finally its II who has to make a decision...πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

II take our advice, get preggy🀣

Poker at Mihir's

The author has taken up our request to make Mihir appear in the update
After a while huh??? Nice...is he still with II's friend?