Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Nammu, 
Ranjan ke address ka to pata nahi. Par tujhe Tan zaroor mil sakta hain. Bas aankhen khuli rakha kar apniπŸ˜†
Allah aapko hamesha kush rakhey
Originally posted by putti77

Reckless and cruel captain πŸ˜”

🀣
I only state facts please πŸ˜•...I am not that bad also πŸ˜ƒ

Aazmake dekhlo πŸ˜³
Yay on R&B and II
THANKS ASHU
Swa will always insist too

There is something disturbing abt Ishita Bhalla
and Raman

I can only think of a verbally abusive 
screamer crier
Of her the only memory I have is dressing up to look pretty for her molester and laying hubbys ex down proudly ON HER OWN BED

Both pretty disgusting
Ok, Nisha and all, one more thing came to my mind,
Can we have Mihir and R&B convo, he his best friend, family ke saath saath, friend bhi zaroori hai, so atleast Dude can speak with Mihir and maybe II hearing the same.

Then raat ko II can comfort her Dude and i do not mean s**, she can just hold him like she did before, sang for him and just offer words of comfort. She can be sensitive when the need arises. 

Just a thought...a simple touch  and a few words gives a lot of comfort and peace of mind than pages of words. this has been my experience.

Originally posted by putti77

Reckless and cruel captain πŸ˜”

Captain ko aisa mat kaho... She is trying to not ginx it
She is awesomest πŸ˜›
ASHU:
Such a kill joy😭
Jati hun main. Waise bhi padhai karni hain. Catch ya later ppl.

Waise Aaj Medico nahi dikhi. Busy hongi shayad. Tu wapas aake he post padhe toh a big HI to youπŸ€—
Originally posted by NSB7

Captain ko aisa mat kaho... She is trying to not ginx it
She is awesomest πŸ˜›
Our dear captainπŸ€—
pls someone tell me the pg no of update after 15.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yay on R&B and II
THANKS ASHU
Swa will always insist too

There is something disturbing abt Ishita Bhalla
and Raman

I can only think of a verbally abusive 
screamer crier
Of her the only memory I have is dressing up to look pretty for her molester and laying hubbys ex down proudly ON HER OWN BED

Both pretty disgusting

I dunno ya
I always found it creepy to call/address our leads by those names πŸ˜†
So simply tried my hand at making a request...Happy many concurred including you AUTHOR SAHIBA πŸ˜³

Every time i read an update in thread 26, i have been reminded of Richard Back and Johnathon Livingston Seagull...R&B's search so similar...

"Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly."

"You have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now, and nothing can stand in your way"."

"Jonathan sighed. The price of being misunderstood, he thought. They call you devil or they call you god."

l

He spoke of very simple things- that it is right for a gull to fly, that freedom is the very nature of his being, that whatever stands against that freedom must be set aside, be it ritual or superstition or limitation in any form.

"Set aside," came a voice from the multitude, "even if it be the Law of the Flock?"

"The only true law is that which leads to freedom," Jonathan said. "There is no other."
Richard Bach,
Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Vignette

The response of Ranjan's staff to the Dude...
II's interaction with Dad and R&B...The dosa and Vada shes making to comfort Ranjan for the way her Dude has treated her Dad...
 the change in the manner he enters Shanthiniketan...the way Tan responds to him and tries to protect Sam from further pain...the persistence with which he walks up to meet the sister...the endearments he offers Lasya which would have made II's heart skip a beat...