Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Arey main to kab se keh rahi hoon ki uska birthday karo and make II give him 31 something...but this certainly is an interesting twist. Lekin mushkil lagta hai...considering Baap beta relationship but who knows.

Achcha soch II kya de SAKTI hai 31

31 kisses
31 thappad
31 make out sessions ( ek din mein possible nahin)
31 Bachche (impossible)
31 R&B albums

31 trousers
31 full shirts
31 days paris ka single return ticket(dude akela jayega paris- II doesnt want to go)
31 days amma ke yaha stay ka notice πŸ˜†
31 minute long speech πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashu25

EggjatlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes yHa pehle see line lagi hai
Originally posted by harshita27

31 trousers
31 full shirts
31 days paris ka single return ticket(dude akela jayega paris- II doesnt want to go)
31 days amma ke yaha stay ka notice πŸ˜†
31 minute long speech πŸ˜†[
/QUOTE]
He will KILL her with glares πŸ€£

31 shaving sets??
31 aftershave's with different smells
31 sentences he must speak everyday?
31 days in most months he must come to bed??
31 songs he should listen to?
31 rules to follow when home??
31 finger kanhgi's??
Some how the latest update "Left work " touched me more than the previous one πŸ˜­
Ranjan, R&B, II and Mrs. Sagar...all expressing their emotions and internalising it ...

The real test for R&B lies now in deciding how he wants to take his relationship with Ranjan forward. We have seen him in some quiet moments , unaware of others, making a connect...

This coming month is going to be the litmus test  for a lot of things...
*father and son coming to terms with their rocky relationship
*II & R&B and her insecurity of nothing left to bind him down to MM...will this recent event strengthen their bond or test it further
*Manny and her relationship with II
*Argent and R&B's issues there
*The imminent trip to Paris
* I presume the prenup wont surface now

Look forward to a lot of these queueing up Nisha...

And BTW, where is Anu ?? her emotional posts were always a culmination to Nisha's updates ...Is she right now on her way to MM trying to boost Ranjan's morale and make dosais along with II πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Some how the latest update "Left work " touched me more than the previous one πŸ˜­
Ranjan, R&B, II and Mrs. Sagar...all expressing their emotions and internalising it ...

The real test for R&B lies now in deciding how he wants to take his relationship with Ranjan forward. We have seen him in some quiet moments , unaware of others, making a connect...

This coming month is going to be the litmus test  for a lot of things...
*father and son coming to terms with their rocky relationship
*II & R&B and her insecurity of nothing left to bind him down to MM...will this recent event strengthen their bond or test it further
*Manny and her relationship with II
*Argent and R&B's issues there
*The imminent trip to Paris
* I presume the prenup wont surface now

Look forward to a lot of these queueing up Nisha...

And BTW, where is Anu ?? her emotional posts were always a culmination to Nisha's updates ...Is she right now on her way to MM trying to boost Ranjan's morale and make dosais along with II πŸ˜Š

😊

I LOVE THE 31 minute long speech...dude 31 kilometre door Bhaag jayega...31 days  ke liye
i loved this update...loved it!!!
and i love all these 3 peoples reaction!!!i dont know why u said about us doubting ii as selfish and all...thanks for this...

congo nivi dazzler!!!

bye all!!!gotta go!!!
I miss terribly Anu terribly too

I just PMed her Vani
Enge ponaali teriyale, aale kaanum
Ekdum gum

Ashu I am trying to think of a way to write a light hearted episode, arghh... I will definitely do a Lasya super power part.

I am beginning to write the next part, will post if its done before my cookies are...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I miss terribly Anu terribly too

I just PMed her Vani
Enge ponaali teriyale, aale kaanum
Ekdum gum

Ashu I am trying to think of a way to write a light hearted episode, arghh... I will definitely do a Lasya super power part.

I am beginning to write the next part, will post if its done before my cookies are...

Wow wow wow one more?? Yaaay
plz sleep if its too much