Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 117

Posted: 8 years ago
Dude himself isnt sure about going...its just a thought in his mind not an idea yet
i felt that
with the last line
dont go if u dont want to...why would he think of it as paris if he doesnt doubt his resolute in his mind
Originally posted by samsi74

I don't think it's out of character. If he can sell the shares, which he needn't to do he could have only resigned from the board of directors, he can leave ii.He's known to take decision s UN emotionally.

Ah well! He left shares of his dad's company cause he doesn't feel he belongs there. and there's a world of difference between what he feels for his dad and what he feels for II.

Raman is the same guy who gets emotionally blackmailed by his sister, cares for his wife, pursued his wife for marriage , treats his wife's parents with respect , loves his nephews and niece, cares for his brother in law...follows his wife around when she is at home, loves her, cares for her..and of course, his attachment to his late mother..

What more proof do we need for an emotional guy? 

He takes business decisions unemotionally, which makes him a shrewd and smart business man ..not unemotional person in general 

He doesn't give a Damn for his father cause he has his reasons.

It would seem strange and definitely weird and out of story line if Raman leaves his wife and goes to Paris forever ..it can't happen I feel..
But the rest is up to author ji :)

Edited by arshi21 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishra368

any update after Paris or poker

no ๐Ÿ˜Š
have to wait till evening for the new update n new thread...
Originally posted by arshi21

Ah well! He left shares of his dad's company cause he doesn't feel he belongs there. and there's a world of difference between what he feels for his dad and what he feels for II.

Raman is the same guy who gets emotionally blackmailed by his sister, cares for his wife, pursued his wife for marriage , treats his wife's parents with respect , loves his nephews and niece, cares for his brother in law...follows his wife around when she is at home, loves her, cares for her..and of course, his attachment to his late mother..

He takes business decisions unemotionally, which makes him a shrewd and smart business man ..not unemotional person in general 

It would seem strange and definitely weird and out of story line if Raman leaves his wife and goes to Paris forever ..it can't happen I feel..

I hope you are right!! Right now there's nothing I want more than to be proven I' m wrong in my assessment!!!
Edited by samsi74 - 8 years ago
If you have a family that loves you, a few good friends, food on the table and a roof over your head. You are richer and happier than you think.
Originally posted by arshi21

Please refer to highlights above...totally agree !!!

R&B will not leave II forever...out of the question and there will be no storyline left...
*a temporary seperation might happen...against the wishes of both...

* no pregnancy and baby also happening in a hurry

* perhaps II's SW glitches will get highlighted now and her job might get jeopardised and that will show Bally in bad light

* as I said before, all the characters have been fleshed out too well by Nisha to be ignored for too long...Skype conversations can't keep the story going. they all have to be featured regularly for a great story

* Much as we love the romance, the two protagonists alone in Paris and their life alone can't get the story to progress...

*Ranjan's health might come to the forefront

* R&B taking over Excel seems also a very distant possibility...from day 1 his dislike for the business has been highlighted

We really really have to wait for Nisha's take as all else is speculation...we have done it before and she still plays an Ace and trumps us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ each and every time

I might be the last post on this thread ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Please refer to highlights above...totally agree !!!

R&B will not leave II forever...out of the question and there will be no storyline left...
*a temporary seperation might happen...against the wishes of both...

* no pregnancy and baby also happening in a hurry

* perhaps II's SW glitches will get highlighted now and her job might get jeopardised and that will show Bally in bad light

* as I said before, all the characters have been fleshed out too well by Nisha to be ignored for too long...Skype conversations can't keep the story going. they all have to be featured regularly for a great story

* Much as we love the romance, the two protagonists alone in Paris and their life alone can't get the story to progress...

*Ranjan's health might come to the forefront

* R&B taking over Excel seems also a very distant possibility...from day 1 his dislike for the business has been highlighted

We really really have to wait for Nisha's take as all else is speculation...we have done it before and she still plays an Ace and trumps us๐Ÿ˜ƒeach and every time

I might be the last post on this thread๐Ÿ˜Š

Wise thinking Vaani๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks vani and arshi...i cant even imagine rnb as an unemotional guy...

for me he is emotionally so vulnerable.and his behaviour towards ranjan is an extention of his broken heart's response to his father.
now the only thing that mends his life is II and he has a firm belief in his life with her...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

thanks vani and arshi...i cant even imagine rnb as an unemotional guy...

for me he is emotionally so vulnerable.and his behaviour towards ranjan is an extention of his broken heart's response to his father.
now the only thing that mends his life is II and he has a firm belief in his life with her...

Agree with you. He cried after selling the shares. He is still in dilemma about Dilli or Paris. He may hate Ranjan but deep down he is sympathetic about his dad.

If Excelsior is Ranjan's dream baby, Argent is Dude's dream baby. Both care for their babies.