Mr kapoor hamara insaniyat ka rishta hai 'episode 71'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow episode begin with Raya scene where she help Ram to sleep who can't able as thinking about VIK and his friendship. Priya was so sweet with him takes the med bottle and help him to lie on bed so that he can sleep peacefully without any worry πŸ˜³
Niharika is such a evil in her room enjoying with Sid and Mama by showing off the haar. But want to punch on her face as she continuously saying abusing words about Priya πŸ˜‘ and that Mamaji apni tarif khudh hi kar rahe hai πŸ˜†
In SH too the romance between Nuts Kartik is always on and she share her insecurities with him she is so  lucky to get him as her husband. At shergil house Vik share all the things with Neha happened in km and broke down and she is shattered to listened all this. The scene was a emotional break down between them khudos to both the actors πŸ‘ 
Priya was surprised not to see Ram at room and thought he will be at park doing walk and was happy to know that he accepted her advice but surprise to see him watching Vik and his kids at the garden. She visit to Neha to apologies her on Ram's behalf but she said rude things to her and shut the door on her face. Neha indeed was very much hurt because of Ram's words and being Priya is his wife she expected from her to make understand Ram that he is doing wrong. Another awesome scene between Neha and Priya πŸ‘
raya scenes are goodπŸ˜‰... baaki sab ok ok...πŸ˜†

nice reviewπŸ˜›
Edited by jodude - 8 years ago
i watched only neha n priya scene.
yes it was superbly enacted by tarana.
the hurt of the wife is shown brilliantly be tarana.

tf wu.
Yes superb episode It was.
Ram n priya ki toh kya kehna they r the highlight of the dau0y, kitni bhi emotional , touchy kyun na ho priya ram kontease karke khush hone ka kabhi nhi bhoolegi πŸ˜† let it be self thpught πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

neha n priya scene was fab n their acting very nice.
Innicent, anjaan si biwi priya , hurt biwi neha, v cannot expect neha to be sensible n humble to priya, as her hubby gave up so much for yis friend, it definitely is a grt insult to vikram's love for ram, though v cannot blame ram also for not believing vikki, he wass in a fix bhai ya dost πŸ˜• .
priya sacchi me ardhangini banke chup chap neha ki accusations sunti rhi. N priya was looking damn beautiful ❀️
Excellent narration & nice review.
Originally posted by jodude

raya scenes are goodπŸ˜‰... baaki sab ok ok...πŸ˜†

nice reviewπŸ˜›
They are always good Jo
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

i watched only neha n priya scene.
yes it was superbly enacted by tarana.
the hurt of the wife is shown brilliantly be tarana.

tf wu.
I too feel Tarana was just supereb in the scene
As neha she nailed it 
Originally posted by bpatil3

Yes superb episode It was.
Ram n priya ki toh kya kehna they r the highlight of the dau0y, kitni bhi emotional , touchy kyun na ho priya ram kontease karke khush hone ka kabhi nhi bhoolegi πŸ˜† let it be self thpught πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

neha n priya scene was fab n their acting very nice.
Innicent, anjaan si biwi priya , hurt biwi neha, v cannot expect neha to be sensible n humble to priya, as her hubby gave up so much for yis friend, it definitely is a grt insult to vikram's love for ram, though v cannot blame ram also for not believing vikki, he wass in a fix bhai ya dost πŸ˜• .
priya sacchi me ardhangini banke chup chap neha ki accusations sunti rhi. N priya was looking damn beautiful ❀️

The USP of the show is Raya fight and they always do best in any given situation but sometimes it became so emotional that audience do cry with them 
I really like the whole episode and so as all the scene enacted by the actors 
Originally posted by Sakshiashu

Excellent narration & nice review.

Glad you like it