*Kismat*(HGT) Last part edited

Anjaana70 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys i am a true Hgt Fan and that's why i am writing this story for them. I know Nishant died in Kyph and Kanan leaves for Canada but in my story  Nishant is alive for Kanan. So guys, my story starts where Angad Kripa story ends .

😊Intro of characters:

Hiten Tejwani as Nishant Saxena

Gauri Pradhan as Kanan Agrawal.

The rest of characters are same form Nishant's family in KYPH that is Buaji, Tanu, Bheem and Bali.

Edited by Yug-Deepika - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaana70 thumbnail
Nishant was on the breakfast table along with Bua ji , Tanu, Bheem and Bali.
Bua ji: Nishant Beta, do your breakfast first.
Nishant: Yes Buaji, i am doing that.
Tanu: Chachu, mera selection Hmv company ke auditions mewin ho gaya hai. I am going to sing finally.
Nishant:Really? That's great. Wish u all the best.
Tanu: Thanks chachu.
Buaji: Nishant. sabko apne hisse ki khushiyan mil gayin.
Tune apne saare farz poore kiye hain. Ab samay aa gaya hai ki tu apne baare mein soche.
Nishant: Oh no Buaji. Please not again.
Buaji: Please Nishant is baar baat ko mat taal. Bhaiya ke jaane ke baad tune khud ko kaam mein bahut jyada involve kar liya hai. (Nishant's father died in a car accident). Lekin Nishant zindagi mein kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi ke saath ki jaroorat hameshaa padti hai.Main jaanti hoon ki pyar ne tujhe hamesha dard hi diya hai. Lekin jaroori nahi ki hamesha tere saaath bura hi ho. Bhagwan ne tere liye bhi kisi na kisi ko jaroor bnaya hoga.
Tanu: Haan chachu. It's high time ki aap mere liye ek chachi le aayein. Main roz roz aapki shakal dekhkar bor ho gayin hoon.
Before anyone could say anything, Nishant agrees to what they were saying.
Nishant: Ok ok buaji. Main waada karta hoon ki is baare mein seriously sochunga.Happy.
Buaji: Haan bahut.
Tanu: Mee too.
Nishant(smiling):Ok to main ab office ke liye nikalta hoon. Bheem ,Bali, chalo tumhe school ke liye late ho raha hai.
Saying this, Nishant leaves from there wih Bheem and Bali.
Buaji: Hey bhagwan, mere baache ki zindagi ka akelapan door kar de.
Tanu: Don't worry dadi. Aisa hi hoga.Dekhna, hamare chachu jyada der tak akele nahi rahenge.(Looking at theb clock)Ok god i am too late. I should leave.
Saying this , she leaves from there too.
blah_blah thumbnail
awesome part!!

cant wait for more! 😉
STUD_99 thumbnail
OOOO gr8 story!!!!
Carry on this good work yaar..........
parii833 thumbnail

lol well socho nishant and go find kanan

good one...great e ffort

Edited by parii833 - 17 years ago
Anjaana70 thumbnail
thanku so much guys for your comments. 😊 I am going to post the next part in just 5 minutes 😊
Anjaana70 thumbnail
Nishant was in his office discussing his future plans with his staff when his phone rangs.
Nishant: Hello. Haan Mr. Sharma.
MS: Sir, Abhi abhi Canada ske Skyline music academy ke Chairman Mr. Johnson ka phone aaya tha. They said unhe aapke saare terms aur conditions manjoor hain. Aur unhone aapko Canada bulaya hai personally milne ke liye.
Nishant: Oh that's really great MR. Sharma. Aapne bahut hi acchi news sunai hai. Theek hai. Aap jaldi se jaldi mere liye Canada ke ticket book karvaiye.
MS: Ok sir, lekin Canada ke liye sabse pehli flight to kal subah ki hi hai. To Kya.
Nishant:Oh ok, please book me on that. Aur haan un logon ko inform kar dijiyega ki main kal aa raha hoon.
MS: Ok sir.

After that Nishant refers to his staff.
Nishant: ok , I think aap logon ko sab kuch samajh mein aa gaya hoga. Actually I am quite impressed by the work of u all. Just keep the same work going.
Staff: Yes sir.
Nishant: Ok then.I think it's enough for today. Everybody back to your work.
Everyone moves out of the cabin.
Nishant(looking at the clock): Oh god, I am late. Bua ji phir gussa hongi.
Thinking this, he leaves from there.

At home, they were having dinner when suddenly someone rang the doorbell.
Tanu: Main dekhti hoon.
Tanu goes and comes back with Nishant's ticket in her hands.
Tanu: Chachu, ye Mr. Sharma de gaye hain aapke liye.
Buaji: Kya hai?
Tanu: Chachu ke tickets hain Canada ke liye. Kal ke.
Buaji: Kal ke?
Nishant: Woh actually bua ji . Main aapko batana bhool gaya. Mujhe kal Canada jaana hai. Woh maine aapko bataya tha na music school ke bare mein..
Buaji: Haan woh to theek hain beta lekin kal.
Nishant: Kya karein buaji . Ab kaam hi kuch aisa hain. Jaana to padega.
Buaji(roughly): Theek hai jaa. Meri baat to tu sunega nahi.
Nishant: Kya buaji? Aise rote hue bhejengi mujhe? Aur Hameshaa hi to aapki baat manta hoon main.
Buaji: Accha phir meri shaadi wali baat……
Nishant(cutting her short): Oh buaji .Aap to ek hi baat par atak gayin hain. Arre bhai shaadi ke liye koi ladki bhi to pasand honi chahiye.
Buaji: Agar tu aise hi kaam mein uljha raha to koi kaise pasand aayega.
Nishant: Ok ok I promise. Canada se aane ke baad mei is baat ko ek serious thought doonga. Is that ok Bua ji?
Buaji: Yes.
Nishant(to Tanu, Bheem and Bali): Accha ab jaldi jaldi ye sab finish karo. Phir hum sab milkar horror film dekhenge.
Tanu: Oh chahcu , u r great.
Nishant smiles and all of them again resumes their dinner.
Next day , Nishant takes off for Canada . The flight lands at the Canada Airport.
The Skyline Music Academy(SMA) has send it's employee to pick up Nishant from the airport & Nishant finds him after sometime.
Emoloyee(To Nishant): Mr. Nishant Saxena.
Nishant: Yes u r right.
Employee: Hi I am Andrews. I work in SMA.
Nishant shakes hands with him.
Andrews: Just want to ask if u faced any problem in the journey?
Nishant: No no , everything was perfect.
Andrews: So should we leave now ?
Nishant: Yes why not?

They both leaves for SMA.
After sometime , he was sitiing in front of MR. Johnson.
MJ: So MR. Nishant? How are u?
Nishant: I am fine. Thanku so much.
MJ: We have talked about everything. Everything is finalized.We have to just complete the formalities.By the way , I want u to meet someone. She is from India.
Nishant(a little bit surprised): Oh from India. Ithink she isv very special for u.
MJ: Yes something like that. Actually she had joined this academy just one year ago. And due to her hard work and determination, we are one of themost famous music academy of Canada.
Nishant: Oh than I would be more than happy to meet her.
MJ: I Know.
Saying this, he rings a bell and a person comes inside.
MJ: Call her.
The person nodes his head and leaves from there.
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
its going 2 b gauri.
nice concept
continue soon
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi gr8 story and yeah and it's going to be gauri
cont soon 😊
HITENGAURI FAN thumbnail
WOW!Its wonderful.U write very well friend.