Dosti vs Step Brother or real friends Vs Fake

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is my opinion on Todays episode

Ram believes so much on His brother Bcoz for him Siddhaant Nutz Ishika Rishab
Wo log hai Jinhone Uska jab support Kiya Jab use Jarurat Thi

i connect with this scene of ram supporting Sidhhant bcoz  in my opinion

"Insaan us chiz pe jyada bharosa Karta hai Jo usne Apni aanko se dekha (here Ram saw CCTV footage ) Lekin Aankho dekha Hamesha Sach nahi hota (Here In show this line ll prove by Priya )

Today's episode so much realistic bcoz i gone throw same type of  situation but difference is i believe on My VIkram (Real friend ) not on SId (Fake Friend ) 

Because i know

"Jindgi Me Dost nahi Dosto me Jindgi Hona Chahiye "

Hope U agree With Me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I second you
Vik was the person who stood behind Ram in thick and thin time not his so called step family and previously too Sid mad Ram feel guilty not fault of his but of his own and now playing blame game. Couldn't understand Priya has belief that Vik can't do this and on other side by seeing the manipulate video he believed Vik has stolen the necklace.
livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman.anjaan

Here is my opinion on Todays episode

Ram believes so much on His brother Bcoz for him Siddhaant Nutz Ishika Rishab
Wo log hai Jinhone Uska jab support Kiya Jab use Jarurat Thi

i connect with this scene of ram supporting Sidhhant bcoz  in my opinion

"Insaan us chiz pe jyada bharosa Karta hai Jo usne Apni aanko se dekha (here Ram saw CCTV footage ) Lekin Aankho dekha Hamesha Sach nahi hota (Here In show this line ll prove by Priya )

Today's episode so much realistic bcoz i gone throw same type of  situation but difference is i believe on My VIkram (Real friend ) not on SId (Fake Friend ) 

Because i know

"Jindgi Me Dost nahi Dosto me Jindgi Hona Chahiye "

Hope U agree With Me

hii aman ...
I don't see it justified Ram believing sid..nutz  ishika rishab coz they supported him when he needed them rather truth is they never supported him always used him... and that time also its they who needed him not Ram ..and its high time Ram shud have realized that ...😭😭

so for this point i will agree to disagree with you 

yes it was quite obvious for Ram to believe what he saw in the footage ..but he should also realize that its viki who stood by him in thin  n thick ... and always gave him apt advice...really how funny it is priya being there for a week can see honesty of Viki...n Ram being with him for years still needs proofs to believe his frnd to be innocent😉 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very true what u said i agree on it
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u Aman bhaiya
You have said it true
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urvi2788

hii aman ...
I don't see it justified Ram believing sid..nutz  ishika rishab coz they supported him when he needed them rather truth is they never supported him always used him... and that time also its they who needed him not Ram ..and its high time Ram shud have realized that ...😭😭

so for this point i will agree to disagree with you 

yes it was quite obvious for Ram to believe what he saw in the footage ..but he should also realize that its viki who stood by him in thin  n thick ... and always gave him apt advice...really how funny it is priya being there for a week can see honesty of Viki...n Ram being with him for years still needs proofs to believe his frnd to be innocent😉 

I second u urvi...😉
same feelings for me too... He should trust Vik not sid..