The Impress Aditya Contest - Aditya sir's Birthday Contest (Closed)

Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome to the birthday contest for Aditya sir! I don't know about you, but I am surely and steadily getting bored of seeing the same VM, story, essay, signature, and quiz contest. So let's spice things up!

Today, it's time...

Today, it's time to...

Today, it's time to show how much...

Today, it's time to show how much you love Aditya sir!

Yes! And now don't be all surprised or shocked or say "wth" or anything else. It's really quite simple. We all claim to love Aditya sir. We all claim to be his biggest fan. We all claim to know everything about him. So now...PROVE IT!

This contest is quite simple. You can do anything you want.

Signature or avatar

Poem or essay

Story or OS

Letter or VM

Or anything else creative

All entries will, however, be divided into 2 groups when they are posted:

Creative - siggies, avis, animated siggies, VMs

Fiction - anything written, such as poems, stories, letters, essays

But it has to be something that will IMPRESS ADITYA SIR!

Yep that's right. It has to be something that you think will impress Aditya sir. You can use his characters, write a CID story revolving around Abhijeet, write a script for Aditya sir, or anything else. It can use his characters or him, but it has to be revolving around him!

No contest is complete without rules and so here are the rules of this contest:

• Each person can submit as many entries as they want. That's right. As many entries as they want. But the only condition is that once an entry is sent, no changes will be accepted.
  • Entries must be sent to myself (CT_Shreya) by July 15th 11:59 PM IST. No extensions and no late entries (even if it's by 2 minutes) will be accepted. I always make an exception, but this time there will be no exceptions. Even if I'm not online to close the contest, I will not look at any PMs sent after the deadline.
  • All entries must be PMed with the title "Impress Contest Entry x". The x needs to be replaced by the number for the entry you're sending. So, for example, if it's the 5th entry you're sending your title would read "Impress Contest Entry 5". Be sure that the title is in this format as I'm currently receiving messages for a few other things as well as moderating several forums. You don't want your PM to get lost in all the PMs I get.
  • All entries must meet the guidelines of IF COC. At the same time ask yourself one simple question before submitting any entry: If Aditya sir sees this entry, what will his reaction be?
  • Rating rules will follow when the rating thread is actually posted, however this is an important note. If you are participating, then I expect you to be rating as well. If you aren't rating, then your entry/entries will not be counted and neither will any marks given to your entry/entries. So when you are submitting, remember that you have to come and rate the entries at the end of the contest as well.

Of course I have to bring a surprise. That's just so Shreya-like! πŸ˜› At least this Shreya-like. πŸ˜‰ But don't worry. This time the surprise isn't going to blow you away. At least I hope not.

The surprise is quite simple. This time, to make things fair and to ensure that no entry hurts anyone's feelings, there will be a judges' panel. The judges' panel consists of myself (CT_Shreya) and Sree (debasree04). We will have 2 tasks:

1. To ensure that all entries are something that we could show Aditya sir and really get a good reaction.
  2. To mark all entries. That's right. This time there will be a portion of marks coming from the judges as well.

So get ready, get set, and go! You have a month and a half so there better be no complaining that there wasn't enough time or enough advance warning or anything!

Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago

This year, Sree won't be able to make the birthday thread for Aditya sir. At the moment I'll be making the thread, but if you're interested, please do let me know. If you would like to help that would be great as well.

Volunteers, or if someone wants to make the thread, need to PM me by June 5th 11:59 PM IST to let me know they are interested in helping and what they can do.

Birthday messages and gifts need to be sent to me by July 15th11:59 PM IST as well. I will not accept anything after that because I will need time to get tags and to prepare the thread  as well.

All the best to all Adityaians...hope we can get good no of entries to impress Aditya sir. πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wow...lovely idea...πŸ˜› ⭐️ i'm excited for this...πŸ˜›

Beautiful tags Deba di...⭐️ πŸ‘ 
Lovely Idea...πŸ‘
I am excited for this...πŸ˜ƒ
I just hope I would be able to participate...πŸ˜ƒ

very Beautiful TAGS DEBA di...πŸ‘β­οΈ
Now this is quite exhilarating. Will try to send as much entries as i can πŸ˜³
Lovely tags Deba!! πŸ‘
Will try to send in as much as I can πŸ˜³
Sorry for not praising the tags but the truth is the more i praise, the less i do justice. Truly! I am at a loss for words. Thanks deba πŸ€—
Interesting idea!!πŸ˜›
Will try to send as much entries as i can😊
Nice Tags Deba diπŸ‘