AsliMaa99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know he is bent on marrying a white girl, but I feel bollywood lacks diversity
all the foreign girls are openly accepted I have yet to see black ppl being accepted into the industry.
Salman should date someone black girl and set a trend, after all he helped/advanced the ''non hindi speaking./videshi'' movement for white girls.
now any white girl can come to bollywood and is accepted with open arms just because of their fair skin/light/hair/eyes.

he needs to do the same for videshi black ppl too.
there's no difference after all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Sana, are you back with your humorous posts?
AsliMaa99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Voice

Sana, are you back with your humorous posts?

no II am not Pekinexpress /sanasoufi, I am ronaldinha and I've forever been obsessed with biracial relationships especially between balcks and indians, as that doesnt occur often.

so i want salman to set an example go ahead, and conquer some black girl, bring back home and teach her about our indian traditions.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol totally agree with u. I am south african it would be awesome if he comes to my country and finds himself a wife. The black girls here are stunning he would look amazing with them. And if he took 1 of them home I wnt mind at all he must just marry some1 and have lovely babies with them
Mistyy thumbnail
No chance..he is obsessed with white skin!
Each of his gf just got whiter and whiter!!
AsliMaa99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzelll

No chance..he is obsessed with white skin!

Each of his gf just got whiter and whiter!!

I know it's a shame. I think he has an inferiority complex when it comes to his skin tone. His dad is fair his mom is dark and he went after his mom, his siblings not so much. So he wants to procreate with a gori to ensure lightskinned babies.

Well, I am fair, he can come to me. I probably have Karisma Kapoor's complexion but I am sure that's not enough for him b/c my hair is not blonde 😭
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are yaar uski life uski marzi hum log kuch nahi kar sakte😆

Can your next topic be that you want him to date me??????? ☺️ Trust me our babies will be even more good looking then AbRam .
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Garam chai ki pyaali ho, koi usko pilane wali ho, gori ho ya kaali ho, cine se laga ne wali ho😆
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahaha He's obsessed with white girls. He can't even control drooling over them in front of people. The way he used to drool over Ellie in BB was pathetic.