Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

It was bright scorching day after nearly three hours of shoot kash decided to give an interview with an absent mind .πŸ₯±

A-Interviewer 1

B-Interviewer 2

K-Kashmira

A : Good Morning Ma'am.Thank you for considering our plea and sparing time for this IV from your hectic schedule .πŸ˜ƒ

K: Good Morning !!! I am grateful .😊

A: Please share a few words about the character Sam .⭐️

K: Sam is a very independent girl and ...*Interupped by B*

B: "Why have you chosen to play  a side character? 😲and Why did you choose this character which is grey ?

K: * πŸ˜² thinking ( How I wish I could access my phone and check the meaning of independent πŸ€”.Also thanking her father for forcing her to watch Arnab Goswami's news hour debate .πŸ˜†) *

Well Sam is  independent and quite successful in her profession with personal issues😊 but apparently they were solved if you have been  following the show recently .πŸ₯³

B: But Ma'am Why did you choose to play a Grey character ?😑

K: * Mentally recollecting all the episodes by far* πŸ€“ Well !!! Could you please elaborate.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•*  And lost again *( Am I  wrong assuming being Grey means being Christian Grey? πŸ˜’)

B: Ma'am you were shown being insensitive to the Lead isn't that an enough evidence . *Such a silly girl *πŸ€ͺ

K: *Eurekha !! Definition encoded πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ* Sam's character has many shades and one among them is being a prankster .*She manages a snubbed smile*

A: *Looking at the lame discussion planned to ask a smart and cute light hearted question😎* How does it feel being in Love with  Aham Sharma?😳😳

K: *Opened her mouth in utter shock😲*  and said before it was too late   " I thought Sam is being charmed and has fallen for ARJUN"πŸ˜•

A: Exactly my question How does it feel?❀️😳

K: *Trying to remain Sane*😳  SAMAIRA KHANNA is in love with ARJUN MEHRA 😳and the writer can describe her state of Mind ⭐️as I haven't been given a breifing to enact her state of Mind yet .But like anyone else it feels nice to be in Love .😊

B: But Ma'am why did you fall for the lead ?😭

K: *🀒*  πŸ€”SAMAIRA KHANNA was charmed and wooed by Arjun Mehra .πŸ˜ƒ

B: But he was Stalking/tricking her.πŸ˜”

K: She is indeed in Love and unaware of the fact .😊*God how many times will I have to repeat this?*😭😭

A: Shouldn't she punish him and put him behind bars for such brutal behaviour  ? And we as viewers Condemn such an act and You just cannot do it .😑

K:  Well she is unaware of the Plotting πŸ˜†πŸ˜† against her you may wait for future episodes and Look ahead for the Drama.πŸ˜‰

B: But we just cannot stand such nonsense it is irritating to watch him forcibly without a tinge of feeling getting intimate with her .More so I think she 😑must be blamed for the fact that She is being Charmed by a manipulator, stalker,charmer and an intelligent man.😑

K: *Thinks* "I am too lazy to repeat the statement "🀒

K: With a broad smile saysπŸ˜ƒ" I am glad you connected with the character to an extent of being irritatedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and sadly there are no means that you can contact her and say "Hey just stay away".🀣🀣

B: Tell us something about your equation with Neil .☺️

K : Samaira's equation with Neil is the best and evident ⭐️⭐️.My equation with Shravan Reddy is cordial he is a prankster and we have fun on sets .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

B: Maa'm you being a Modern woman would like ask you something about social issues against women and  physical assaults  in the society πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

K: **Any atrocity/assault  may it be woman or a man should be condemned .*Thinks * (Thanks to the vogue empower "lets begin with boys" video shared by  a friend on Facebook πŸ˜‰else I am really bad talking about all this and I understood that physical assault means being forced without the consent of other person .)πŸ˜”

A: We love your outfits in the show Ma'am .Do you choose them?😳

K:The designer has to be credited πŸ‘.I choose my accessories often😳 .

B: What is your definition of love and idea of romance .😳😳

K: Something that Romeo and Juliet might have shared.My idea of Romance is" Love in  a state of  ecstasy  when charmed by the lover "😳😳.*strives best not to look charmed by Leonardo ☺️and mentally analyses the pose *🀣

B: Your thoughts on friendship .😎

K: The best relation one can ever have .⭐️⭐️

A: Would you choose a lover or a friend ?πŸ˜•

K : Choosing/not choosing  according to me depends on a situation and my state of Mind .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

B: You are an amazing dancer .Could we get any such dance sequences in future?

K: Well if  the creative s feel the need of a dance sequence I  would love to do it .😊😊

A and B: Thank you for the interview .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Post Interview:

We would like to post the following pics with the following tags if you would approve.

"On candid chat with KASHMIRA Aka Sam"

Kashmira aka Sam  of DYM say's "Friendship is the best relation".

"Kashmira's idea of romance is feeling ecstatic when charmed."

Note :This was a fun post and do drop a comment on should Kash approve for the above pictures /taglines or it would be great if you could come up with tag lines..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Credit for pics:Google and DYM forum picture gallery .

Edited by frappie - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg frappie superb I loved the interview and all Kash answers. And well physical assault means touching the person without their permission but now days it's called romance. So I can't comment on that. By the way I love Grey I read the Grey series countless times and watched the film many times.
ElMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Omg frappie superb I loved the interview and all Kash answers. And well physical assault means touching the person without their permission but now days it's called romance. So I can't comment on that. By the way I love Grey I read the Grey series countless times and watched the film many times.

Poor baby Kash was all sleepy but somehow she managed to answer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.
NO comments on GREY!!!!  πŸ·
πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for loving it ..
ElMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshita235

Had a good laugh dear

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you πŸ˜Š
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only a
a thief can catch another !!! Absolutely brilliant & very much needed.πŸ‘
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lol its so much fun to read fraps thanks for post
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: frappie

Poor baby Kash was all sleepy but somehow she managed to answer😭😭.
NO comments on GREY!!!! 🐷
πŸ˜ƒThank you for loving it ..

ya poor girl shooting day and night. And don't tell me you don't like Grey
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !! This was so much fun to read πŸ€£ I loved all of her answers..
Trust me. I've read the Grey Trilogy some many times.. And Christian Grey seems to give me the creeps always bt Jamie is cute πŸ˜³
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg..This is hilarious.. πŸ˜†
I like both questions and answers..
we need this types of fun posts in forum..πŸ˜†
ElMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Only a
a thief can catch another !!! Absolutely brilliant & very much needed.πŸ‘