Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

So sorry...crazy IF and its multiple postings.πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘ 

No worries Nivi! I think IF can feel the heat in SoSy worldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Nivi dont worry yaar

Its better than mocking and flaunting your superior knowledge to taunt the author about scientific or mathematical facts IN A FICTION

OR
Insulting the author months after a chapter was posted about how something was horrible

You dont have to worry at all

Anything besides the above two

Is PERFECTLY OK

Coming back to your post

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I cant write poetically like you do, but yes, he could have kept the shares and sulked, not investigating, not condemning, not forgiving, not being able to move on

I am not saying the next week will offer resolution on every front, IT WONT. But he feels compelled to change the course of his life
.. PLUS I have never claimed he is Mr Knowall, and does EVERYTHING right. The repercussions of this decision, hasty or timely, only time will tell
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am not le-ing mazey Shru

Abhi galat shoes pehankar chali gayi, treadmill mein pairon mein aag lag gayi
I hadnt paid my sitter since Feb, us bachi ko paise dekar aayi. Extra diye $10 so she will watch him during the days in summer when my 16 year goes off to take his summer credits. I mean she will consider my request over moms'πŸ˜‰

Gorey ekdum ajeeb hain

Would you like to come in and sit nahi poochhte kisi ko
Almost 20 years and I still cannot get over that.

Atleast evenings if someone comes over we say "Please dont hand money at the door way, come in and have a glass of water atleast"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">To all those that expect a grand larger than life and deeper than Alaska under sea pipeline type reasoning from flashback part, let me warn you, it may not be that grand or deep or philosophical.

I write based on how we all understand each character. It may not be too sim-ball-icπŸ˜›

</font>

and we read them and live with them like crazy...
Don't know what he did with Manny shares since he has POA.
@Nammu

I may explode along with office shuttle. Hearing tik, tik tik...
Originally posted by putti77

Don't know what he did with Manny shares since he has POA.
@Nammu

I may explode along with office shuttle. Hearing tik, tik tik...

I'm waiting at my door for the update Putti
I'll read and leave for office type
Ifi me liye
Missed two busses πŸ˜›
Nivi apne weekend ka update to dena zara, yaha toofan macha hai main maanti hoon par itna bhi nahi ki hum Yash Chopra ki khet mein dance miss kar jaaye😳

Kidhar gayiπŸ˜ƒ
Aur kis gaane par dance karke aayi?
Kya khilaya dude ne? Kuch expensive khareedkar diya ki nahi? Bottega Veneta types. Nahi... to KYON nahi? Tumne kya pehna tha aur usne kya pehna tha?

Are u still on hand holding stage, or have you progressed to chaste cheek kissing stage. Dude ke stubble par comment maara ki nahi?

I am not le-ing mazey Shru

Abhi galat shoes pehankar chali gayi, treadmill mein pairon mein aag lag gayi
I hadnt paid my sitter since Feb, us bachi ko paise dekar aayi. Extra diye $10 so she will watch him during the days in summer when my 16 year goes off to take his summer credits. I mean she will consider my request over moms'πŸ˜‰

Gorey ekdum ajeeb hain

Would you like to come in and sit nahi poochhte kisi ko
Almost 20 years and I still cannot get over that.

Atleast evenings if someone comes over we say "Please dont hand money at the door way, come in and have a glass of water atleast"

To all those that expect a grand larger than life and deeper than Alaska under sea pipeline type reasoning from flashback part, let me warn you, it may not be that grand or deep or philosophical.

I write based on how we all understand each character. It may not be too sim-ball-icπŸ˜›

Nisha senti mat ho yaar. Maze Lena paap nahin hai...nadi kinaare saamp nahi hai...ha ha ha..
Mujhe bhi yahan 16 Saal ho Gaye...mera bhi aisa hi experience hai...Khao peeyo khisko type...smile karte Rehte hain Lekin uske aage full stop. I have totally learnt to live with it...very few things faze me anymore... I guess I am taking my ashtavarkra Gita lessons quite seriously. chill maar yaar bas likhnA band mat kar...I am like struck record. 
Dristi,  Namratha,  Oufiya,  Asma... Hellooo
Missed you guys too :)

Padhai going good... 
Nisha! Twist and turn panni eppadiyo toongi ezhundu (I slept twisting and turning and doing acrobatics for the back), I read your Nataraja update. R&B danced quietly leaving us doing the Thandavam (dance of fury) or will II do the thandavam?

Don't want to say anything until I read the whole. But I hope this relieves the family and brings in some sunshine.

Bring it on.

Nivi apne weekend ka update to dena zara, yaha toofan macha hai main maanti hoon par itna bhi nahi ki hum Yash Chopra ki khet mein dance miss kar jaaye😳

Kidhar gayiπŸ˜ƒ
Aur kis gaane par dance karke aayi?
Kya khilaya dude ne? Kuch expensive khareedkar diya ki nahi? Bottega Veneta types. Nahi... to KYON nahi? Tumne kya pehna tha aur usne kya pehna tha?

Are u still on hand holding stage, or have you progressed to chaste cheek kissing stage. Dude ke stubble par comment maara ki nahi?

Jab remotely bhi aisa kuch hua toh you will be the first to know. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†