SS 25 - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

"Sometimes we don't look for life's milestones the protagonists achieve but the way they deal with circumstances presented to them and with that the changes which come up on them making them evolve to be better people for their family"

Hershey I just read this and thought about your words. Let's see how RnB evolves after selling shares.

So true ... Waiting to see what's going to happen with our hero RnB!
nividances thumbnail
Here's the glass from which I am viewing R&B's decision. Someone once told me, there are 3 C's in life: choice, chance, and change. Therefore, R&B made the choice to take a chance because he wanted change. For the last four years, Ranjan and the three Bhalla siblings have all been living in some sort of limbo, unsure and unaware of where things truly stand. I see R&B's action as being a necessary catalyst for bringing about some sort of closure to the limbo that everyone has been floating in. Whether you agree with the decision or not and irrespective of whatever opinion you hold about the Bhalla patriarch and matriarch, what R&B did with his shares will allow the dust to finally either be blown away or settle down. They all can at least come out of limbo now.
nividances thumbnail
double post by IF πŸ˜‘
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Triple post IF  πŸ˜‘
nividances thumbnail
Quadruple post by IF πŸ˜‘
Clearly technology hates me. 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

So true ... Waiting to see what's going to happen with our hero RnB!

I know I'm a bit dramatic Bout things
But it crossed my mind and an idea popped...by selling the yards dude got rid of forced encounters with dad... now no majboori to speak...but we know he has cone long way from obligatory conversations to making small conversations with him... maybe his interaction will dad will be more out of his interest now?
Too soon to say things

Waiting for the update
nividances thumbnail
So sorry...crazy IF and its multiple postings.πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘ 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not le-ing mazey Shru

Abhi galat shoes pehankar chali gayi, treadmill mein pairon mein aag lag gayi
I hadnt paid my sitter since Feb, us bachi ko paise dekar aayi. Extra diye $10 so she will watch him during the days in summer when my 16 year goes off to take his summer credits. I mean she will consider my request over moms'πŸ˜‰

Gorey ekdum ajeeb hain

Would you like to come in and sit nahi poochhte kisi ko
Almost 20 years and I still cannot get over that.

Atleast evenings if someone comes over we say "Please dont hand money at the door way, come in and have a glass of water atleast"

To all those that expect a grand larger than life and deeper than Alaska under sea pipeline type reasoning from flashback part, let me warn you, it may not be that grand or deep or philosophical.

I write based on how we all understand each character. It may not be too sim-ball-icπŸ˜›

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

So sorry...crazy IF and its multiple postings.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

😭 see I thought you liked your post that much! πŸ˜‰   β€οΈ πŸ€—
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

😭 see I thought you liked your post that much! πŸ˜‰   β€οΈ πŸ€—

πŸ˜†
I would need to be cut a huge slice of humble pie if that were the case. πŸ˜›