Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru:
Its not a Kekta soap.

I promise there wont be any CREEPY PERVERTED INCESTUOUS things in it. I still stand by my promise fully

Ive been reading about Company Law like crazy here, when I went to college Companies Act 1956 WAS IT, Last year it looks like a new Act was published, sorry... no its 2013😃
So I am reading up all over again about Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, selling shares, Resolution to release annual report, notes on Depreciation😳
Pata nahi kitaab kab publish hogi par meri "GK" (as kids in Delhi would refer to it) kaafi bad rahi hai.😆

I am hoping to keep the story engrossing and riveting in every definition of those words. I havent read all the comments but have read a few pages. Conflict free life is a boring life. Only in Kekta soaps do male leads always win kontrekts and always get awarded and rewarded and always  do "dushman ka satyanash" I will keep this story hatke

Anu Tintu, Anoos, Shev, Noufiya, Vibhuti Vidya, Vani: PLEASE DONT HATE ME😭

Hate you ??? How is that ever poss ?? We love you, your story and how your head works !! even with the 100 of us desperately trying to steer you to our 'storyline', You just silenced all of us with that single line from Tan...

But Iam still hanging on...albeit by my fingernails...that the header Nataraja and the connect to Bramha has an underlying meaning which will  get revealed soon.

I went to sleep at 11.05, you posted at 11.15 and I wake up to this furore 😆 ...going to be a hotter Tuesday as I can see...
Brilliant Nisha...don't ever stop writing...be it SOSY or whatever else...you were born to write and enthral readers ⭐️

And love how your note to us starts with Anu...as I read along , I was like, oh shoot !! Anu is going to be hopping mad 😛
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Ashu and silent reader😉
Vikas see now.

Ashu butter and RnB are mine🤣

You take all the nalayak log of the world with you 🤢... LEAVE butter alone. She is mine 🤗
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Done reading :)
I wont react. 
Shhh... I AM A SILENT READER 😆

U and silent in one sentence...cannot be together 🤣
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I read half the comments I think

I wont declare who is guilty and who is not at this point I will just let u all speculate but at this point, I will write a flashback chapter leading up to R&B's decision to sell.
Nobody is 100% right or 100% wrong, there is an element of selfishness in everyone's actions. II is selfish too, she wants to live in Delhi and continue working for KMPG, by R&B staying on that purpose gets accomplished. She is able to avoid Appa's wrath about making a "wrong choice".

Argent is HIS company, his allegiance is towards it

Excelsior is Ranjan's HIS allegiance is towards it. He is not noble enough to give it all up for a Sooraj Barjatya family.
WE ALL have egos. He COULD, give it all to Chachu very nobly and exit the scene, but his putra moh is stalling him

Putti, Ranjan is not a rapist or a molester, there is nothing creepy in II staying in MM. IMO...WHY should she quit her job and move to Paris? I dont get it...

Appa wanted her married to Sree n gone to SFO... She instead married a guy based out of Paris... Nearer to home I would say... The only 2 diff between R&B n Sree is that R&B is II's own n non-iyer choice n second that R&B is much more rich than Sree... Baaki unki dayto day activities are same  in a foreign land...so. Appa ke choice ki toh II ko zyada kuch padi nahi thi I feel.
I would like to think that II has a huge emotional attachment to Ranjan, n hence she wanted R&B to be more caring  towards something that Ranjan loves - Excelsior... I thought II has been molded to be a all caring, selflessly n fearlessly loving girl... Who has no hidden agendas or ulterior motives other than seeing her family(that now includes Ranjan n R&B) happy n cordial n caring... No??
About EGo.. I dont think Ranjan's ego or putramoh is the reason for him to not give up Excelsior to Harish... Ranjan has single handedly and with his own sweat n toil built this empire so why should he all gladly give it to the most undeserving of successor - Harish n clan... Hecould possibly think of giving it to Tan now coz what I have read of Tan until now, I feel Tan is righteous n more importantly is able n qualified to run a business n either maintain or growit and not turn it into a loss making adventure like Harish &Co... N yes ofciurse, Tan has been more son to him than his own son!!! None of his reasons to not give it all up to Harish are related to his putra moh.. Instead he has forgiven n ignored Harish's underdealing for the sole reason that Harish is his sole family apart from Savvy n kids... I perceive Ranjan's being at helm of excelsior o be his love for his work, his only escape from his morose reality  - the result of his blood sweat n toil... N kids or no kids...noone would give up such mehnat se khadakiya hua empire... Had he inherited this business n yet was not giving it up to Harish n Co, I would have definitely called it EGO... R&B has no kids yet, agar aaj he wants to pack n come back to india for good,will he giveup his stake at argent to a less deserving candidate?? will it be his ego?? I doubt!!
I do not expect Suraj Barjatya movie nor expect more of Game of Thrones!! But I definitely had hoped that R&B would have some responsibility towards the staff that works for them at excelsior as well as towards Savita's memories... Afterall she helped in every possible way for Ranjan to achieve this dream.
In giving up Excelsior, R&B has shown his likeness to Savita - hurried, selfish n coward! He didnt try to fix the problem, he just upped n left!!
For me thats not the protagonist.. A protagonist is a hero who risesto challenge! That what makes them central character!
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

U and silent in one sentence...cannot be together 🤣

😕
Hoon toh main silent abhi
Kyon nahi ho sakta yeh 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Been watching this show called Reporters of late
Nice it is. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice it is. 

Me too saw it last week... Went on binge watching 4 episodes
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice it is. 

Me too..love the leads 😳
Bandi solid hai ekdum👏
Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Appa wanted her married to Sree n gone to SFO... She instead married a guy based out of Paris... Nearer to home I would say... The only 2 diff between R&B n Sree is that R&B is II's own n non-iyer choice n second that R&B is much more rich than Sree... Baaki unki dayto day activities are same  in a foreign land...so. Appa ke choice ki toh II ko zyada kuch padi nahi thi I feel.
I would like to think that II has a huge emotional attachment to Ranjan, n hence she wanted R&B to be more caring  towards something that Ranjan loves - Excelsior... I thought II has been molded to be a all caring, selflessly n fearlessly loving girl... Who has no hidden agendas or ulterior motives other than seeing her family(that now includes Ranjan n R&B) happy n cordial n caring... No??
About EGo.. I dont think Ranjan's ego or putramoh is the reason for him to not give up Excelsior to Harish... Ranjan has single handedly and with his own sweat n toil built this empire so why should he all gladly give it to the most undeserving of successor - Harish n clan... Hecould possibly think of giving it to Tan now coz what I have read of Tan until now, I feel Tan is righteous n more importantly is able n qualified to run a business n either maintain or growit and not turn it into a loss making adventure like Harish &Co... N yes ofciurse, Tan has been more son to him than his own son!!! None of his reasons to not give it all up to Harish are related to his putra moh.. Instead he has forgiven n ignored Harish's underdealing for the sole reason that Harish is his sole family apart from Savvy n kids... I perceive Ranjan's being at helm of excelsior o be his love for his work, his only escape from his morose reality  - the result of his blood sweat n toil... N kids or no kids...noone would give up such mehnat se khadakiya hua empire... Had he inherited this business n yet was not giving it up to Harish n Co, I would have definitely called it EGO... R&B has no kids yet, agar aaj he wants to pack n come back to india for good,will he giveup his stake at argent to a less deserving candidate?? will it be his ego?? I doubt!!
I do not expect Suraj Barjatya movie nor expect more of Game of Thrones!! But I definitely had hoped that R&B would have some responsibility towards the staff that works for them at excelsior as well as towards Savita's memories... Afterall she helped in every possible way for Ranjan to achieve this dream.
In giving up Excelsior, R&B has shown his likeness to Savita - hurried, selfish n coward! He didnt try to fix the problem, he just upped n left!!
For me thats not the protagonist.. A protagonist is a hero who risesto challenge! That what makes them central character!

Oops !! lady...you have thrown the cat among the pigeons 😃
I can see another 20 pages of back and forth...and Tuesday continues to get hotter and hotter !!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Me too saw it last week... Went on binge watching 4 episodes

Always liked Kritika Kamra.. 
Rajeev utna nahi.. 
Now am a fan more of Rajeev than Kri 😆
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago