Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

chalo got to go..

@swathi i dont know what to say any more , why did Tan and Sam ask him to prove Ranjan  guilty if it was a proven fact .Why did they say put him in jail but find out ..where is it written she committed suicide..

anyway i think enough said on RAnjan i have decided to not do Ranjan gush any more ..I will spare every one the trouble ...😆😆

Anu

I know that you all love Ranjan a lot...I didnt mean to hurt you all...I am just able to see it from the guy's POV...

But still I will be happy if R&B can make peace with Ranjan over time...Infact I believe that it will happen over time...when he has his own kids...live in MM for some more years...Give some time for the guy...he was running away from all this till now...He has been in MM continuosly only for less than 1 year and he seems to be rooted for the past 3 months after marriage...even with 3 months there is an improvement and none of us can deny that...

He has stopped running already becos of his marriage...he will eventually come to terms...the relationship is never going to be the same irrespect of whether ranjan is guilty or not...It already got damaged...but I have all belief that it will build into something...civil and maybe somewhere in the middle...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i dont know why i peeped in again.but i stongly oppose this view.what he had done?yeah,fitted into a scandal...and lost his family,causd and causing a lot of chaos in his childrens life!if he had done all these intentionally,we could have seen a happy wala ranjan.but never in this nearly 500 updates we saw him like that...

what he should have done to be selfless?abandon a big company which supports 1000 of employees?

i m not saying rnbshould forget everything.his lost too is unmeasurable.but this was not THE solution to everything...

gud nite again

We never asked Ranjan to abandon excelsior...

We are just saying that you cannot ask R&B to be a mahaan and forget everything and support Ranjan...No...humans dont do like that...take II...she fights dirty with him...in most of the cases, that is not the solution...but she does irritates him and goads him...that is human nature...we dont act like god thinking from every angle...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Vikas,
Where are you...I need a hand to hold this fort...

Nish

Why do I think that the guy is going to do something and make me look like a fool for defending all noon now...
swathi1990 thumbnail
I guess I am the only staunch R&B supporter here...
The darling guy is MINE...I tell you all now itself...

Tomorrow no one shud claim him, even if he makes peace with Ranjan...

The guy is only MINE...to the loyal supporter who always has his back...can fiercely fight with anyone anywhere anytime...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Swatti we are born to do our thing, we do what we feel like especially in this day and age. But if you are born in business family, you have a legacy factor to take care off, (given it gives employment to few thousand people) even if your heart is not into it, you can set up a trust and walk away from that. But to sell it a robber is as good as participating in the crime.

RnB is a shrewd business man like his dad. He better have a good explanation if he indeed sold his shares. I somehow can't process if he sold just to spite his father. He has immense respect for his old man as Savvy did an amazing job in raising him. I am perfectly fine if RnB doesn't want to sell cars, but don't leave the business without any advice on how to manage resources. RnB should also give his exit plan not just drop the bomb. That would make him a malicious person, which will be so out of character.

Let's see what Nisha has planned. 

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The one person who will be laughing all the way (wish it was to the bank) home will be Nisha. sabko hila dula ke, passions ignite kar ke, rula ke, shock mein daal ke.. madam maze le rahin hain.. 

she is no less than our RB... acting stealthily.. fatten the goat with all the railing romance, DII romance, office romance, yoga romance FIL, dil, nephew niece pyaar...  and then drop the sword... slash!!!

ha ha ha ... tu genius hai...I cant stop laughing!! 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I guess I am the only staunch R&B supporter here...

The darling guy is MINE...I tell you all now itself...

Tomorrow no one shud claim him, even if he makes peace with Ranjan...

The guy is only MINE...to the loyal supporter who always has his back...can fiercely fight with anyone anywhere anytime...

I am not saying raman needs to forgive ranjan  but it doesn't mean that he has to sell his shares either he cld keep his shares and treat them like shares he owns in many other companies.  He doesn't have to treat it as his fathers business. 
KM03 thumbnail
Very sad😭 why did he sell and to whom???
nividances thumbnail
This is my own latest find. I don't mind sharing with II. ðŸ˜‰
Just wanted to lighten up the mood a little.

nividances thumbnail
Emotions commonly tend to cloud our judgement. It's tough to separate the two and deal with them in isolation. This is evident for the characters in the story, as well as our reactions to the actions and decisions of these characters.

Brilliant move you made Nisha! Hope you do take a few minutes to read the dozen or so pages of fervent responses and comments that were made. ðŸ˜Š