Posted: 8 years ago
nandu is a really well mannered boy...he said something that hurt his friend and he actually felt it!he could have tried to say "oh, u did that and u got punished.now why everyone is punishing me?"
but instead of that he was saying "i said sorry and then too i m getting punishment".
he need not have to be like ths,but he is!a big hug to sam and tan for that!!!!
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Tum kaisey marogi.

mAarney ka contact tho Noufi ney lekey bhaitha hain.

Abh sketch bana rahen hogee kaisey maarney ka.

if you agree to be a good boy like nandu,i will postpone quotation ideas n you will be in our strict scrutiny.i,putti,ashu n namru will constantly check on your behaviour to ranjan! 😉
Awesome updates Nisha!!!

I was wondering how Shravu and Nandu's relationship would be affected.  😕  Poor kiddos...I hope they will get over this hump in the road soon.

II & Ranjan-they are really getting close and the progression of their relationship is so cute!!!  👏

II and R&B and Ranjan--they are really working together like a family.  It is really nice to see this...⭐️
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

yes.
But there was nothing bad I said in it.

this was a good one.and you earned a true note from nisha...pinne followed a lot of interpretations on that 'true'and u pointed out your points and baki is history!!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

if you agree to be a good boy like nandu,i will postpone quotation ideas n you will be in our strict scrutiny.i,putti,ashu n namru will constantly check on your behaviour to ranjan! 😉

No way I won't leave my battle front.I stand strict on my idea.

Then ok my last wish.
'RANJAN SHOULD BE FORFIVED BY DUDE"

you can go do what ever you want' after this
In the whole update one thing stuck me:

"Ranjan is trying to see how his son deals with crisis and gives out justice"

Sorry to ask Nisha why do I fee from past three or so updates you are trying to tell Ranjan committed the mistake?

Originally posted by putti77

Sorry to ask Nisha why do I fee from past three or so updates you are trying to tell Ranjan committed the mistake?

It has been same since start.You were just ignoring it.You were too  much in love with Ranjan you ignored this part.

He is good man now and then loves his family.
but he did that mistake.

i m ok with forgiveness bcoz

bcoz of that scandal induced tremors rnb lost his family,his mom and DAD.so directly or not ranjan was the reason for it...rnb needs explanation for 'why i lost my world' query...

i agree...ranjan will say that once he talk with his son!he feels guilty only in the case that he shook his childrens life,esp rnb...though he is the one who was wounded badly!!!

and all this doesnt prove that ranjan is guilty on that scandal...
Originally posted by putti77

he is a living signature of rnb's justice declaration...rnb never gave a second thought for ranjan fiasco.he sticks to what he feels right...and ranjan was witnessing his sons stubbornness once again...
Master stroke this one was
We can see how shrewd dude is..
.with everybody and everything 
No bias and i like it

Ranjan speaking up is a glimpse of his frustrations and thoughts he kept bottled up
and its slowly leaking 
 And its fair he lets it out and gets over with it
Mistake or no mistake its always important not keep things within for too long
That keeps us looking at a problem with our imaginary outlook of somebody else's perspective of it
U speak it out u know what they actually think about it and usually we are far away from reality of their thoughts 
Even if R&B doesnt like Ranjan/doesnt want to handle his company...it will be much better for Ranjan to know dude's perspective 
We dont know what Ranjan thinks is in dude's mind 
Its good he is talking his thoughts out loud...its even better if he puts them put in open to his kids
Im looking forward to the report to be discussed further 
End of the update was a sixer!!!