Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

SR - Aapka kuch nahi ho sakta πŸ€£
Vidyaaa - Epdi irukke di???? 

Superah iruken... as usual .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Btw, NITHYA
I'm already biased towards your name. One of my besties is named Nithya and for a second I thought what the hell is she doing here when she's never even watched any Hindi soaps off late?🀣 She's a malayali though and hence, you cleared my doubt. Hope to catch up more with you πŸ˜³
I have a verrryyy bad joke... I think I might need to go offline after this, but I am brave!! πŸ˜†

This is too hillarious to not share:

Amitabh Bachan public toilet se poora bheeg ke nikla.

Jaya Bachan: Aap toh toilet karne gaye the?

AB: jaise mein andar gaya koi kamina bola

"AMITABH BACHCHAN"

aur sab meri taraf ghoom Gaye...
πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣 Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

hi vidya...
and welcome latest tamilian here nithya!!!

Hey Noufi !!! How're you ???

And Hi Nithya πŸ˜Š This is Vidya πŸ˜Š Welcome to the SoSy world πŸ˜ƒ Have fun πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Ashu25

Dristi - Utna door kaun jayega re
Mujhse nahi hota
I anyway needed a haircut
Irritating summers 
Happened to me long back, I was doing my 12th standard, when this lady in the parlour gave me a magazine while she started to work on my hair, and 10 mins later I look up and I see someone else staring back at me from the mirror...with short spiky hair...I was so traumatised...I left a note at home and ran away to my cousin's house in Sirisi..stayed with her for a month until my hair grew back somewhat...then only returned home πŸ˜³
Originally posted by dristi64

Noufi:
I've got an entire month of exams! It's going to b crazy difficult to keep up with you guys. Thoda toh rahem karoπŸ˜’
Else I'll make you only PM me whenever I've the slightest of doubts about any conversation that I missπŸ˜†

Ashu:

Beta maligaon mein wohi haal hota hai. Should've tried places in Fancy Bazar or G.S. road. Puch leti humseπŸ˜’

Vidya:

Aapko bhi Pranam. Bade dino baad dikhiπŸ˜ƒ

Bade dino baad kaam kar rahi hoon yaar.😳😳.. feels sooo good jabh busy hone ko milta hai ... ek aur plus point , most of the times mai updates padh nahi paa rahi hoon , toh jabh padhti hoon toh 3 - 4 saath mein padhne ko milta hai... that's fun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Happened to me long back, I was doing my 12th standard, when this lady in the parlour gave me a magazine while she started to work on my hair, and 10 mins later I look up and I see someone else staring back at me from the mirror...with short spiky hair...I was so traumatised...I left a note at home and ran away to my cousin's house in Sirisi..stayed with her for a month until my hair grew back somewhat...then only returned home πŸ˜³

🀣
Originally posted by harshita27

I have a verrryyy bad joke... I think I might need to go offline after this, but I am brave!! πŸ˜†

This is too hillarious to not share:

Amitabh Bachan public toilet se poora bheeg ke nikla.

Jaya Bachan: Aap toh toilet karne gaye the?

AB: jaise mein andar gaya koi kamina bola

"AMITABH BACHCHAN"

aur sab meri taraf ghoom Gaye...
πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣

abh tum kahan bhaag rahen hon.
yahan war hooney waala hain between who believe in ranjan and who don't ur tumm bhaag rahen hon.

Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

oh ok the goons you are sending are mosquito's then.

ok will get an all out then

zara dekho tho sahi!!mein ne bheja hai as a warning.my army people are not so vulnerable!!!
Ashu: 
Baalon ke saath khilwad bohot ho chuki hai meriπŸ˜†
So I tend to b more careful. Agli bar kuch suggestion ki zaroorat ho toh puch lena. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Chalo let's not eat up any more pages. Although we've been rather quiet these past few days. Will burn more after my first exam on Friday is done🀣

Nisha kahan ho???..πŸ₯³