SS 25 - Page 106

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Poor R&B. Indeed he was stretched. So Ranjan would have an inkling of why R&B did what he did? 
Annnd...our  BP rise continues  after last update  Confused
I need to increase my BP meds quota till AGM is done !!!

Somehow, I always felt R&B was on top of his game all the way, all the time...Troubled to see he is "human " Cry and not able to cope with his workload...
I foresee a Paris trip soon...and that too after a fallout with II if AGM gets blown out of proportion...aiyeeeooo

Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Annnd...our  BP rise continues  after last update  Confused
I need to increase my BP meds quota till AGM is done !!!

Somehow, I always felt R&B was on top of his game all the way, all the time...Troubled to see he is "human " Cry and not able to cope with his workload...
I foresee a Paris trip soon...and that too after a fallout with II if AGM gets blown out of proportion...aiyeeeooo

We love our "hero" to be that way dont we?
But hes not. hes just another human
Originally posted by EnVee

Poor R&B. Indeed he was stretched. So Ranjan would have an inkling of why R&B did what he did? 

I kept the scandal out of it. Its about R&B's selfish desire to further his career
Wow...we get an idea of R&B's thinking behind his decision to sell.  I don't think it went to Argent...it must have gone to Robber Chachu and gang.  Cry

I feel bad for all parties involved-Ranjan, R&B, and II, not to mention Sam and Tan who were rooting for R&B to stay back...It was probably not an easy decision to make..Confused

Hope everyone is able to make their peace with his decision!!!!
The real nuclear bombSmile

The Argent 2 quarters results are not goodUnhappy. Dude is under immense pressure with too many responsibilities.
In father-son conversation, Ranjan saw his disinterest in Excelsior. He indirectly told his son to quit Excelsior.

Ranjan is a real shewrd business manClap

Excellent move Nisha. No words for your wisdom!

Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
deepali we all read your post yesterday...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by EnVee

I kept the scandal out of it. Its about R&B's selfish desire to further his career

Yes yes. The last line Ranjan mentions Excel impeding R&B's other pursuits. Also, will II get to see how overworked R&B is or was? Or what was on his mind?

Good the twist is. If he had held the shares, the story would have become routine perhaps and we would not have much contention to fight over Smile  Smart story teller you are.