Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS love ( chandani raat) page 2 1st June 2015 - Page 2

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys there is the my OS !!
Hope u all like it!!

This OS starts from the scene where ram reaches to Sharma House to explain priya that he was marrying juhi because of naina! Natasha opens the door and leaves both ram and priya to talk!!!

But yaar mere OS main thoda sa twist hai!! I mean track to woh he hai but Priya ko jab pata chalta hai ki ram juhi se shadi karne wala tha agar usse hosh nahi aata toh shayad aaj ram juhi se...

Juhi aur priya ki conversation khayam hoti hai...
Priya come down crying and all are shocked ti see this..
Ram : Priya !!( holding her with her wrist) priya kya huwa why are u crying !! dekho i cant see u crying!! plz kuch toh bolo !!!
Priya was just crying aur apne haat ram se chudhane ki koshis kar rahi thi then sab ki nazar juhi per parti hai!! she comes near raya ...
Juhi: ram I'm sorry !! i didn't mean to.. I mean sorry !!
Ram: juhi saaf saf kaho kya huwa!!
(still holdind priyas hand )

Juhi : woh priya ko sab pata chal gaya ki hum...humari shadi... Woh !!
Ram was too shocked to hear that and sees priya... She was still crying ...
Rams grip on priya's hand got loose and priya frees her hand!!
Priya turns to go when again ram holds her hand...and turns her to face him...
Ram: dekho priya i know jo kuch bhi tum ne suna hai woh sach hai but trust me woh sab mai aur juhi ne iss liye kiya kyu ki agar hum yesha nahi karte toh naine ki custody hame nahi milti !! yeh sab sirf naine ka liye kiya tha humne!!!
Priya again turns to go but again ram holds her!!
Ram : Priya i had no intention to hide this truth from u but suhani ne kaha ki hum ko koi bhi shocking news na de... Soo...

(Priya turns to ram and frees her had from rams grip and goes from there with out saying any thing!! )

Ram se ueh dekha nahi jata ki jis pyaar k liye us ne yeh sab chupaya ab woh he usse door chali ja rahi thi!! usse bohot gussa aata hai , woh priya haat pakar kar use ghar se bahar le jata hai ... Yeh dekh kar sab bohot tension mai aajate hai!!
Ram priya ko jabar jasti car mai betha ta hai!!
Priya : Mr. Kapoor yeh aap kya kar rahe hai! Mai aap ke saath kahi nahi ja rahi!!!

But ram was quick enough.. He go into the car and and run the car in unknown way!!!
The ride was quiet!
After 1hours of ride they reach to a bungalow which was Ram's farmhouse !!

Ram takes her inside the house !! the house was beautifully decorated with flowers, balloons, candles!!!

Priya was taken back by the decoration!!
Priya: yeh sab kya hai ran aur tum mujhe yaha kyu ...
Ram : ssshhh !! tum ek second k liye bhi chup nahi rahe sakti !!!
Priya listen main tumhe sab kuch batana chahata tha but situation ... Kuch achi nahi thi main tume phirse nahi khona chahata tha yaar plz understand!!!
Priya: mujhe kuch nahi samajhna kuch bhi nahi !!! main jaa rahi hu !!
Ram: god priya listen to me!!!

Priya doesnt listen to ram and leave the farmhouse.. Priya was blank ... She doesnt knew where to go what to do ... Ek hi jhatke main she lost every thing ... The man she trusted the most lied her. She was walking in empty road remembering her best moments of life with his love!!! suddenly a car hit priya and just run away ... and all things went black infront of her eyes and she fainted in the middle of the road blood was coming from head snd leg!!!..

Luckly the car passing by saw a lady and stoped the car to check but the guy on the car was shocked to see priya !!! the guy was non other than RAJATH KAPUR!!!!!

Rajath: OMG!!! priya !!! priya !!! wake up!!!yaha se hospital toh bohot door hai ... Doctor Mehra ko call karta hu!!!
Dr. : hello ! rajath ji!!
Rajath: hello dr. Kya aap mere ghar pe aa sakte hai ?? its an emergency!!!ek accident huwa hai... please!!
Dr.: ji thik hai mai aap k ghar se kuch 15 min k duri mai hu !! i will be there!!
Rajath: ok doctor!!! jaldi aayea !!
Rajarh priya ko aapni baho mai utha k car mai bitha ta hai and takes her to his home!!)

On the other side ram bohut hurt hojata hai ek toh priya leaves him alone and he get angry on himself that he cant make priya understand the situation!! so he drinks a lot that was out of his sense !!

In Rajath house

Rajath reaches his place and puts priya safely in bed.. Daija comes there to know what happen...but gets shocked to see Priya in that sutuation!!
Daija: rajath beta yeh kya huwa priya ko??? kitna khun ... And she starts crying!!!
Rajath: daija samhal liye aapne aap ko plz... Priya ka accident ho gaya ,.. Kisi ne usse gaddi se ...
Daija: still crying!!!! yeh kya hogaya !!! abhi abhi toh theek hue thi ab phir se yeh sab... Crying pata nahi ab kya hoga!!!!!
Rajath:kuch nahi hoga daija... Control yourself please!! we first have to inform ram !!
I will call Ram!!!

(he calls ram but ram does not pic his phone ... Ram drank too much that he slept!!)

Rajath: daija Ram is not picking his phone let me try this homes number!!

As it was too late no one pick the call but trying to much one of the maid in KM pick the cal and told him that all are sleeping as there was sids marriage ...

Rajath: daija i dont think any body know about priya!!! i think we shall wait till morning!!!

Dr checked priya and inform rajath and daija that priya is fine but her leg is fractured !! so needs complete bed rest for a week!!!

In morning ram reachs home messy and he is having a bad head ache !!
All family members are sitting in hall and having morning tea

Ram : bansi kaka send coffee in my room!!
Krishna ji: ram beta u came alone... Where is priya???
Ram: kya??? priya didnt came home yesterday????

At the same time Sudhir ji , Shipra ji and nuts enters the hall !!

Sudhir: kya huwa?? why all are looking soo tensed???
Ram: Sudhir ji did priya came to ur home yesterday???
Sudhir; no she didnt!! but whats the matter????
Krishna ji: ram whats going on!! where is priya???? ram???
Ram: ma !!actually yesterday night i and priya had a fight and she left !!! i thought she came home back!!!
Juhi: kahi priya phirse kahi chali toh nahi gayi!!
Ram: shut up juhi !!! don't talk rubbish!!! she wont go anywhere !! i will not let her go ...

Ram starts to call priya but no one is picking the phone !!!
Ram gets worried!! he has no idea wher priya can go so he calls vikram and neha to know if priya is there but...
All are getting worried about priya!!

In rajaths house

Priya is still sleeping because of medicines !!!
Rajath is sitting beside priya.. Waiting her to wake up!!!
And daija standing near yhe door watching rajath and priya!!!

In Kapoor Mansion

Cady comes in to tell all about priya!! she knows about priya because daija has told cady about priyas accident!!
All are sitting in hall praying for priyas safety !!
Cady: ram sir woh priya !!!!
Ram : priya kya cady????
Cady : ram sir priya!! priya ka accident ho gaya hai!!!
All are shocked to hear this news!!! ram is totally broken!!ram felt as if his all world has come to an end!!his heart was paining as if some one has ripped it off!!!!
Ram: what?????( he cant take this news he is felling dizzy and weak) what are u saying cady??? and how do u know about it?? hows priya??? cady say some thing!!! please!!!!
Vikram: cool down ram let her speak!!!
Ram: ok ok!! say!!
Cady: Ram sir please calm down!! priya is fine !! she ok!!!
Ram : where is priya???
Cady: actually priya is in rajath sir's house !! he is the one who saved her !!!
Ram : kya rajath ?? when did he came here... He was in Dubai na??? then!!!

( ram was definitely worried for priya and he was thankful of rajath that he saves her life but above all he was felling jealous, insecure that his priya is with rajath.. And ram was very well known about rajaths feeling for priya!!! )   

Vikram very well knows about rams possessiveness !!! so he speaks...
Vikram: ram lets go and check priya first!! chalo!!
Ram : yes lets goo!!!

In rajaths house

Rajath is sitting beside priya.. Watching her carefully and remembering all the past memories when priya was in dubai!!his chain of thoughts broke when daija kept her hand on his shoulder!
Daija: rajath tu aaj bhi priya se pyaar karta hai na!!toh...
Rajath: Daija please!! it does not what i feel the thing that mater is her feeling!! And she is only ram's !! And i want them happy together!! after talking with cady i came to know about the problems in raya's life and i promise u daija i will erase all problems from priya's life!! i want her happy and her happiness is with ram!!
Daija: But beta...
She could not complete her sentence as priya wakes up!!
Priya: daija main yaha kaise!!! she was trying to get up but could not because of the pain!!. Ouch!!
Rajath: priya be careful u are soo weak!!!
Priya: rajath sir! who did i came here!! why dont i remember any thing!!
Rjath: priya dont stress your self!! actually u met with an accident yesterday!! and i saw u and took u here!! dont worry Cady ne ram ko batadiya hai woh log yeha aate hi hoge!!!
U take rest ok!!!
Priya: Thank u sooo much sir for saving my life!!
Rajath: come on priya dont be soo formal!!'
Daija brings soup for priya..
Daija : beta. Tum ne kuch bhi mahi khaya so drink this soup!!
Priya: i dont feel like having any thing!! plz i dont want it!!!
Rajath: oh ho priya dont act like kids common have it!!
Rajath starts to feed priya and at the same time the door bell rings and daija excuse herself to open the door!!!

Daija opens the door and ram, vikram, neha and cady arrives!!
Daija: Ram!! come inside all !! have a sit i will bring water!!!
Ram: no its ok daija priya kaha hai?? how is she?? can i see her please!
Daija: yes beta she is in that room!!! pointing to a room in the left side!!
Ram rushes toward the room to see priya but gets another shock to see rajath feeding priya and was laughing with her lightning up her mood cracking silly jokes!!!!!

In this particular moment Ram ko yeh yehesas ho jata hai ki how must have priya felt when she came to know about his and juhi's would be marriage!! seeing the him with juhi enjoying parties joking ... Cracking silly jokes!!! laughing together!!!!
And staying calm knowing that juhi loves him!! god what have she gone through!!
Ram khud jab priya ko kisi aur ke sath nahi dekh saka then how could priya!!!

Priya feels het man presence in room so she turns her head to see his lovely hubby infront of her!!!
Priya: ram ... It was just a whisper !!! but was enough for ram to hear!!!
Rajath also turns to see ram standing in front of the door!
Rajath: oh ram come in!! sit!! he very well knows that ram and priya need time alone!!! so he leaves them alone!!you people talk i just come!!!

There was a pin drop silence in the room ... Both were just looking at each other both look tired hurt worried and sorry!!!
Ram: priya !! i am so sorry ... Sooo sorry!! that i have hurt u!!! u are the world for me priya but still i keep on hurting u with my siily acts! i soo sorry please please punish me slap me ... Scold me ... Hit me... Do what ever u want but... Please dont ever leave me please please !!!' now ram was crying like a small child!!!
Please priya dint leave i cant live without u i cant!!! this 7 years i lived alone just for out family and children but now i cant live without u!!! if again u leave me i wont live priya i will die..will end my life!!
Priya: (crying... Regretting jer decision to live him alone at the farm house!!)
Ram!!! please !!! please dont say like that !!
Nothing will happen to u !! i promise i wont u leave u alone!! ever !!!
But ram u have to promise me u wont lie to me u wont broke my trust !!!
Ram wipping her tears..holding her head in between his hand!!
Ram: i promise !! i promise jaan!!! i... I love u!!!!!
I Love U more than my life!!!
Priya: I Love U more Ram !! more!!!!
Ram kiss her head and hugs her !!!
Rajath was watching this from the door!! and was happy that they are together now!!

Ram takes priya home carefully and takes care of her !! all things were getting normal except Juhi.. She still could not understand that what is there in raya relation ship!!!and why ram cant be her??? just leave her!!!! she is still busy in creating confusion in between raya but never succeeded !!
After a week later, priya was totally fine her leg was healed!! as it was sunday all were home enjoying there family brunch !!
The door bell rings and theres a invitation where all k Mr & Mrs Ram Kapoor were invited!!
At night raya were getting ready for the party... Ram was dressed in the royal blue sherwani and priya was wearing beautiful golden sari!!!
They reached the venue but no one was ther the lights were off
Priya: yeh kya ram are we in right place?? i think we came in wrong address!!
Ram: but yaar this is the same address written in the card!!!
Priya :now what we will do!!
Ram : lets go inside and check !!
Suddenly a projector is on and it shows RAYA's beautiful journey...
Both go inside to get a shocking surprise as the lights are on all the family members are present and there is a beautiful mandap in the middle of hall!!

Rajath: This was the beautiful journey of my dear friends Ram And Priya!!!
Today we are gathered her to witnes the love of these two love birds again!!! welcome u all to raya's remarriage!!!!

Ram and priya were shocked to hear this!!!
Nuts:bhai !!! priya come sit in the mandap ur marriage go na start!!
Ram : yeh sab tum logo ne kab plan kiya!!
Nuts: bhai this was rajaths plan to get you to married!!
The marriage was going well all were happy but juhi was not too happy rajath see her goes near her and says!!!"THIS STORY WAS ALWAYS ABOUT RAM AND PRIYA... IS ABOUT RAYA AND WILL BE OF RAYA!!!"

This is the happy ending of my os but RAYA FOREVER!!!!

Please read and do comment!!!

Edited by Cute_Saakshii12 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
its really a fantastic journey of raya. miss u raya a lot.

thanks for writing such a wonderful os.

thanks for pm.

do write more
Edited by iluvusakshi - 8 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os..
thanks for pm..😊
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very cute thabks for pm
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh mY God What an OS yaaar

After ages i read OS this One of the best OS i ever read really
bow down Ma'am

[/URL

Superbbb
bbb

Mindblowing Just dont have words yaar
hats off Piya for you

Claps for your writings

Do write More

A big 10X

Thanks for PM

Edited by aman.anjaan - 8 years ago
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's really a fantastic story of raya & still missing them.
Thanks for writing such a wonderful os.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One love is upset over her beloved of telling lie but circumstance change the situation and Raya once again became one in the marriage with family blessings.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much guys for the lovely comments !!
It means a lot !!
I was thinking of ending this OS on romantic note so I will be post one last part of this OS !! A romantic one!!!
So guys what u think???

Probably the last part will be posted within tomoro !!!
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb dear ..
 u penned down so well
Thank u for ur pm 
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be bonus for us.
Plz update soon