PaRud OS - Do Pal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy everyone. 
Hope everyone is doing well, not sure if you guys still remember me. I apologize for not committing to my previous SS. But now that I'm not as busy as I was back then, I'm here! 
So, I've been planning a comeback for quite some time now, until I just decided to write on with no specific idea prepared and this is what happened. 😳

After rolling down the Rajasthani desert together, the sound of the bullet echoed in her ears until her breath was mingling with someone else's. She could feel his warmth under the hot sun. Her eyes remained closed, in fear that perhaps this was all nothing but a dream.

She lay under him like a newborn kitten without her mother, weak, scared and in search for something. But damn was she still captivating. The way her skin radiated under his shadow, her thick black lashes, her pink lips. He could tell from her heavy breathing and tightly shut eyes that perhaps she was in shock, so he thought he would..

"Are you okay?" suddenly a deep vivid voice asked, confirming that it really was him and this was no dream!

He saw how her eyes shot open and began to search for a question in his.

After a few moments, she looked away, suddenly their memories flooded back again and that's when she pushed him off.

He felt her tiny hands push his chest and for a moment he was electrified. How he missed her gentle touch. But he couldn't help but realize that she must've remembered the first time he saved her from those goons. It was just like this..Deja vu.

Dusting the sand off her, she spoke to say

"Is it safe now?" what followed took him out of his daydream "I'd like to go back to my home now."

She saw fixed his eyes were on her as he got up. Must he look at her that way, it made the hair on her neck stand

Did she have to remind him, that they were living separately now, that the only way they were in each other's arms was when they were being shot at?

"It's safe. Get in the car." She could tell it wasn't a pleasant reminder for him, she could hear the growl in his voice. This was only option anyways.

So stubborn he thought, Bewaakof Larki! This decision of hers was what got them into trouble in the first place. They could've died tonight, but he couldn't deny how alive he felt when she was beneath him. This torturous journey is going to be the end of him. She was going to be the end of him, he sighed as he got into his jeep. 

I know, it's short and has probably left you wondering what actually happened. But I'm still not sure if I'm extending it or not.. Leave me your thoughts below though, I'd love to know if you liked it.. or not. 😛 For now, goodnight lovebugs! 

Edited by rupao21 - 8 years ago
I'm glad you're back! I thought this was actually very interesting. I initially had no idea what was going on. Had to read it twice to be honest. Paro will always be the death of Rudra, in a good way haha. No matter how crazy she is, he will always love (he just won't admit it...the pagal that he is). But I loved this OS! Great job!👏
Good start...do continue 
Nice OS.. But continue it.. This is not the place to end..
Awesome !! Do continue .. 😊
nice os.
wish you would continue.
Rudra and paro rolling in the sand, hayee
Nice OS but you can't leave us hyperventilating😆 You definitely have to continue my friend😛
Good to see you back dear. Lovely start.
Hoping to read more.
Loved the os 👏
Please continue as would like to read more 😃