Choose One New Arakshi SS - Result (Page 1)

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys... Me again... Hehehehe... itna jaldi peecha nahi chodungi...πŸ˜† Ok... coming to this thread... What is this about...??? Chill... I am here to explain right... Stories...!!! I mean concepts... You know what, everyday... no.. no.. every part of day coz of new thing/qoute/shayari or new experience, a new story concept pop in my mind... Kya karoon...??!!! I have so much free time, for next one week that, my mind is producing only bakwasss... It is free from all tensions and worries... So imagination got its wings... 

I am posting some concepts here... Choose one from that... I will start that first... And ha, reply is must... No silent reading, not at least for this... If you don't want to comment, at least PM me... And Ha, one more thing, Please don't say my choice... If I have option, i will start everything and sit whole day writing them... I don't have much time. so choose one and tell me...

Story 1 : Dil Ki Dor : Riya, Sakshi and Karan are best friends. Sakshi's only world is Grandmother, Riya, Karan and foundation. Karan is one-sided lover of Riya. Arjun is sincere ETF officer and his best friend is Sameer. Parents arrange marriage for Riya and Arjun. But destiny plays its cards. Arjun meet Sakshi.

Story 2 : Chance By Kismat : Sakhsi and Arjun are best friends from college. After college Sakshi get married. Arjun travel London for higher studies. After 5 years when he is back to India, developments shock him.

Story 3: Taqdeer Ka Rishta : sakshi eloped with boy-friend from her marriage. One year after marriage, sakshi's husband die. She will join Arjun's office. Later she will realize that Arjun was the person with whom her marriage was arranged.

Story 4: Untitled: Sakshi's family is killed and she is target. Arjun will save her. Sakshi stay with Arjun. In these circumstances, they fall in love with each other. But, will they be together...?? Will Sakshi be safe.

Story 5: Crazy Heart: Sakshi has craziest wishes which she want to fulfill. Arjun meet her in crazy situation. There encounters always shock him. Sakshi ask Arjun to complete her one wish. Will he agree to complete it...??

Story 6: Milke Na Bichde Yeh Lakhire : Sakshi and Arjun tied under with parent's blessings. After marriage, Arjun realizes that Sakshi, doesn't love him and love someone else. This marriage is forced on her. What will he do...??

Story 7: Untitled: Sakshi is criminal. She killed her husband. Arjun come across this case. What do they have in store of life...?? Will ever Sakshi be out of four walls in Arjun's world...?? Will ETF officer fall in love with a criminal...??

Story 8: Lehron Ke Naseeb: Guys remember, the worst calamity in Badrinath and Kedernath, where thousands of people lost their lives and some other thousands, their families. Can that calamity end a love story also...?? Did Arjun lost Sakshi forever...?? Will they ever meet...?? (Believe me... This concept is running in mind from so many days, but still don't know... I don't think, I can execute this well... This will become another general memory loss story)

Story 9: Pyaar bhi, Inkaar bhi: Arjun and Sakshi love each other. But Sakshi never accepted. She does know how much she loved him and so he. But what is ths denial for...??

Story 10: Hate at first sight: It is a college love story. They hated each other. How did they fall for each other...?? Did there fights made them fall in love...?? No. Then how...??

******************************************

It is time to choose among these eight... Think before you choose... Choose wise... On the basis of voting, story will be finalized... Expecting maximum responses...😳

Edited:     

It is time to decide... Here are the votes...

Story 7 : Untitled : 13 votes

Story 2 : Chance By Kismat : 11 votes

Story 1 : Dil ki dor : 8 votes

Story 4 : Untitled : 6 votes

Story 5 : Crazy Heart : 6 votes

Story 3 : Taqdeer Ka Rishta : 5 votes

Story 10 : Hate At First Sight : 4 votes

Story 9 : Pyaar bhi, Inkaar bhi : 3 votes

Story 6 : Milke Na Bichde Yeh Lakhire : 2 votes

Story 8 : Lehron Ke Naseeb : 2 votes

*****************************************************

I will write in this sequence... I will start Story 7 first...

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1ya 2 waisa toh i like all plss abhi ye baad mein bki sab.
angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2 5 AND 7... 
YAR I am hardcore arakshi fan... 
Sari likh do na please... 
Vesebhi bahut kam arakshi 
Writer hai... 
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Originally posted by: angle1shanu

2 5 AND 7... 

YAR I am hardcore arakshi fan... 
Sari likh do na please... 
Vesebhi bahut kam arakshi 
Writer hai... 

Don't worry Shanu... May toh waise bhi sabhi likhungi... Mein sirf pehli story ke liye pooch rahi thi.. Start karne ke liye... That will follow other concepts...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
waise i liked all d concepts..
 hard to choose one...
so ny 1 which u start is ok with me..
 if u tend to start more than 1 or all than it would b d best thing...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear,
I dunno whether I shall exactly help you by posting my comment for each plot, but yeah I hope you do like my opinions regarding each plot!

Love,

Shree

Plot No. 1: Hmm... this does sound like a nice plot in my ears. I think you should go ahead with this one πŸ˜Š

Plot No. 2 : I think this is a lovely plot as well. It's really nice. So you can go ahead with this one too πŸ˜†

Plot No. 3: I really like this plot again. It does sound pretty good, so you can go ahead with this one too πŸ€£

Plot No. 4 : No no, not this one. This sounds startlingly similar to Eeshu's one story wherein there's the exact plot. So better choice - not to go ahead with this one. 

Plot No. 5 : Hmm... a good plot but in needs further developments. 

Plot No. 6: A little bit of a common plot, but I am sure it can be done justice with. 

Plot No. 7: Hmm she killed her husband and Arjun falls for her. Strange, lets see what happens. Can be an intriguing plot. There are chances of it falling into common twists such as the husband being abusive or etc etc... let's see :)

Plot No. 8: I think this one can be an excellent story. It really can be. If the story can be incorporated in the way the plot's laid out. Especially if it's the way I am getting to think - it can be brilliant!πŸ‘

Plot No. 9: It's a very very common plot. You can give it a go, that is if you get a new twist in the plot. Else it's pretty much common. 

Plot No. 10 : Very common one again... but then u're saying that their love didn't bud out from their hatred... hmm... that's a good food for thought. 

So out of all the stories the stories that you should pen down are : 

1, 2, 3, 5/6 , 7, 8 (expecting an excellent story out of this one - it should turn out to be the best one you have written till now) and 10

So that's my review - hope you liked it!

Best wishes, 

Shree

P.S : 4, one out of 5 or 6 and 9 should be not penned down - from my perspective :)
Edited by Armagadon - 8 years ago
AamnaKhalid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess story 4 will be the best...
Or story 9
Pleassseee write on 4th one or on 9th one pleassseee
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3 and 7 😊
Don't write on memory loss topic uspe toh mein likhne wail hoon *puppy eyes*
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armagadon

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Hey dear,</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">I dunno whether I shall exactly help you by posting my comment for each plot, but yeah I hope you do like my opinions regarding each plot!</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Love,</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Shree</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 1: Hmm... this does sound like a nice plot in my ears. I think you should go ahead with this one😊</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 2 : I think this is a lovely plot as well. It's really nice. So you can go ahead with this one tooπŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 3: I really like this plot again. It does sound pretty good, so you can go ahead with this one too🀣</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 4 : No no, not this one. This sounds startlingly similar to Eeshu's one story wherein there's the exact plot. So better choice - not to go ahead with this one.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 5 : Hmm... a good plot but in needs further developments.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 6: A little bit of a common plot, but I am sure it can be done justice with.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 7: Hmm she killed her husband and Arjun falls for her. Strange, lets see what happens. Can be an intriguing plot. There are chances of it falling into common twists such as the husband being abusive or etc etc... let's see :)</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 8: I think this one can be an excellent story. It really can be. If the story can be incorporated in the way the plot's laid out. Especially if it's the way I am getting to think - it can be brilliant!πŸ‘</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 9: It's a very very common plot. You can give it a go, that is if you get a new twist in the plot. Else it's pretty much common.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Plot No. 10 : Very common one again... but then u're saying that their love didn't bud out from their hatred... hmm... that's a good food for thought.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">So out of all the stories the stories that you should pen down are :</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">1, 2, 3, 5/6 , 7, 8 (expecting an excellent story out of this one - it should turn out to be the best one you have written till now) and 10.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">So that's my review - hope you liked it!</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Best wishes,</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Shree</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">P.S : 4, one out of 5 or 6 and 9 should be not penned down - from my perspective :)</font>

Agreed
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Areesha566

3 and 7 😊
Don't write on memory loss topic uspe toh mein likhne wail hoon *puppy eyes*

ok... Done... Not on memory loss...