ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil (Updated Ch. 130 Page 90 Oct. 11) - Page 92

Posted: 3 years ago

Hii Happy New Year 😊

Plz update the FF soon if you canπŸ™‚

Oh my god, I am so excited for QH 2.0! Just saw the trailer. 

QH 2.0 bhi agaya ab tum aap bhi atleast ek choti hi sahi update dedo of the FF issi khushi mei. Miss the FF 

PS:. Happy Holi πŸ’¦πŸ˜Š

Happy Holi to you too Riddhan and to all my readers. I miss the FF too but feel stuck right now. QH 2.0 was certainly a good break. Thanks for the reminder. I shall definitely try to work on a new chapter!

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Klondy

Happy Holi to you too Riddhan and to all my readers. I miss the FF too but feel stuck right now. QH 2.0 was certainly a good break. Thanks for the reminder. I shall definitely try to work on a new chapter!

Thank you πŸ™‚.... yes if you can just write bit of an update utna bhi chalegaπŸ™ˆ we are waiting from since long and this is a great FF.

My dear readers,

I hope you all and your loved ones are safe and well. Praying for everyone's safety and health.

Please share this great crowdsourced thread on COVID resources in India with your contacts on Social Media and WhatsApp: https://twitter.com/tanejamainhoon/status/1385855931276136449

For NRI friends, here's a List of Verified Donation Campaigns if you wish to help: https://southasiantoday.com.au/article-9152-help-india-verified-donation-campaigns-details.aspx 

All the best to everyone!

Edited by Klondy - 2 years ago

Hey guys, I am really happy to report that I have written a little Zoya-Asad story. I watched a Pakistani play, "Dulhan," and somehow felt that Zoya needed to play fairy godmother to bring joy to the two leads in this drama. So here are Zoya and Asad on a new adventure. Let me know what you think. 

Think of this little crossover/mahaepisode as part of the ongoing fan fiction because you know that Zoya and Asad are close to my heart as they dance in my head. 

Here it is: Tumhari Dulhan 

Let me know what you think!

NOTE: If you've seen the serial or are in the middle of it I hope I've kept the spoilers unspecific to not give the story away. If you're interested in checking out Dulhan I should post a trigger warning: stalking, death, potential rape. 

Edited by Klondy - 2 years ago

Hope everyone is safe and well. All the best