ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil (Updated Ch. 130 Page 90 Oct. 11) - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil

FF formerly titled "What if..."

Unable to express his feelings Asad accidentally records a video message for a departing Ms. Farooqui: "Mat jao Zoya!" This confession makes her realize her own feelings for her once-arch-nemesis: Mr. Khan.

But finding true love isn't easy especially when there's a viperous roadblock called Tanveer.

Zoya the eternal misfit and optimist had come to Bhopal to find a long-lost father; she found much more instead.

While Asad's raging angst built precise walls at 90-degree angles, Zoya the giggly shayar-warrior bumped into them leaving behind a not-so-incredibly-foolish heap. And when Jahanpanah six packs collided with badass New York ki Jhansi ki Rani, stars fell to the earth and an unparalleled passion ignited.

Two families wrenched apart by scars and secrets heal and unite to battle a toxic Tanveer and a variety of desi and pardesi gundas - all the way from Agra to Mangalpur and even New York. These losers just never learn: do not mess with Jahanpanah-turned-Batman and his Jedi Wonder Woman.

This story has it all: Four weddings and a funeral, a royal honeymoon aboard the Palace on Wheels, sexy trysts and sexier feminists, a multiplying charm bracelet, multiple orgasms, sagais and a godh bharai - all accompanied by fan-generated pix and gifs.

Fall in love with Asad and Zoya again and find out what could have been.

And now, welcome a brand new addition to the family who's in Jedi-training with his trusted sidekick: give it up for Zaid Miyan and Dobby Miya-oon.

Qubool hai?

Read the story here with the GIFs and pics: ASYA FF: Preme Kahani Hai Mushkil

You can read it without the GIFs and pictures right here on India Forums:
Chapter 123 Page 57
Chapter 130 Page 90

Posted by Dixeij/Klondy (hope you've checked out the other OSes and SSes by now!)

Edited by dixeij - 7 years ago
Sorry for getting here so late. Am here only briefly thanks to brutal time constraints.

I haven't yet decided if I'm going to upload the whole FF here. I'm not too happy with FF's formatting. But I also acknowledge some readers' frustrations about the FF on the other website which uploads slowly thanks to the gifs and pictures. I'll try to minimize those. I guess I got too carried away with beautiful Asya moments and need to look at them for inspiration!

I'm unable to PM or buddy. klondy will be able to do that. Thanks so much for the wonderful reception and response.
Edited by dixeij - 8 years ago

ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil

FF formerly titled "What if..." 

Unable to express his feelings Asad accidentally records a video message for a departing Ms. Farooqui: "Mat jao Zoya!" This confession makes her realize her own feelings for her once-arch-nemesis: Mr. Khan. 

But finding true love isn't easy especially when there's a viperous roadblock called Tanveer. 

Zoya the eternal misfit and optimist had come to Bhopal to find a long-lost father; she found much more instead. 

While Asad's raging angst built precise walls at 90-degree angles, Zoya the giggly shayar-warrior bumped into them leaving behind a not-so-incredibly-foolish heap. And when Jahanpanah six packs collided with badass New York ki Jhansi ki Rani, stars fell to the earth and an unparalleled passion ignited. 

Two families wrenched apart by scars and secrets heal and unite to battle a toxic Tanveer and a variety of desi and pardesi gundas - all the way from Agra to Mangalpur and even New York. These losers just never learn: do not mess with Jahanpanah-turned-Batman and his Jedi Wonder Woman. 

This story has it all: Four weddings and a funeral, a royal honeymoon aboard the Palace on Wheels, sexy trysts and sexier feminists, a multiplying charm bracelet, multiple orgasms, sagais and a godh bharai - all accompanied by fan-generated pix and gifs.

Fall in love with Asad and Zoya again and find out what could have been.

And now, welcome a brand new addition to the family who's in Jedi-training with his trusted sidekick: give it up for Zaid Miyan and Dobby Miya-oon.

Qubool hai?

P.S. I have also converted this fanfic into a series of Books. Do check out the free previews by clicking on "Look Inside." I've revised them for errors and made them bolder:

Book I: Misfit and Mr. Khan

Book II: Mrs. and Mr. Khan

Book III: The Khan Factor

Book IV: The Khan Shan

You can read it without the GIFs and pictures right here on India Forums:

Chapter 1-2 Page 4

Chapters 3-7 Page 6

Chapters 8-15 Page 7

Chapters 16-23 Page 8

Chapters 24-31 Page 9

Chapters 32-37 Page 10

Chapters 38-45 Page 11

Chapters 46-53 Page 12

Chapters 54-60 Page 13

Chapters 61-68 Page 14

Chapters 69-75 Page 15

Chapters 76-83 Page 16

Chapters 84-90 Page 17

Chapters 91-98 Page 18

Chapters 99-106 Page 19

Chapters 107-110 Page 20

Chapters 111-113 Page 21

Chapters 114 Page 24        

Chapter 115 Page 25

Chapter 116 Page 26

Chapter 117 Page 31

Chapter 118 Page 35

Chapter 119 Page 40

Chapter 120 Page 42

Chapter 121 Page 48

Chapter 122 Page 52

Chapter 123 Page 57

Chapter 124 Page 63

Chapter 125 Page 67

Chapter 126 Page 72

Chapter 127 Page 78

Chapter 128 Page 82

Chapter 129 Page 86

Chapter 130 Page 90

Chapter 131: Page 100

Chapter 132: Page 102

Chapter 133: Page 104

Chapter 134: Page 106

Chapter 135: Page 104

Chapter 136: Page 108

Chapter 137: Page 111:  148794191  

Chapter 138: Page 114: 149831774

Chapter 139: Page 116

Other Stories:

ASYA SS: Arranged Kum, Love Marriage Zyada 

ASYA SS: Phone Rage

Asya OS: Woh Raat, Woh Taare, Aap Aur Main

ASYA OS "Desk Job" 

ASYA OSes & Yeh Nikaah Duss Dinon Ke Undar Hoga!

ASYA OS: Plan Isse Kehte Hain

Asya OS: Prequel to "Dil, Bhaang and More"

Asya OS: Dil, Bhaang and More

Asya OS: Voh ... Actually 

Edited by Klondy - 2 years ago
OMG Dixeij!!!
u're not gonna believe me..I have Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil opened on another tab..

I read it all over like 2 weeks ago.

Still, I am now here sitting on my bed RE- reading :)

I have been following this story on myeduniya for long now and i absolutely love it.

You are awesome. You write the right story. There's nothing which I don't like or feel that could have been better.👍🏼

How I wish you were the actual writer/ producer of Qubool hai !!!!!! 

Pleeease do not end it any time soon.😃😃

I know you've just updated, but I am greedy.. please update next part soon.

sorry i've bored you... was just tooo excited seeing you here

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PERFECT STORY !🤗

Love,

Mona

Have followed your story on myeduniya
but will definitely not mind reading it all over again
i must say u are an amazing writer
please continue soon 😊
i have been following this story on myeduniya since last year and it has to be one of my absolute favs!!! i have re-read it over 5 times already between waiting for updates because i just cant get enough!! you write so amazingly well and everytime i read it I feel every emotion the characters go through! 
i really wish the actually show was like this!! 

keep up the amazing work 👏👏👏
Very nice 
Good to see after long time 
Plz pm me this story 
I kinda love this FF and the fact that it has like 100 chapters , what more could a fangirl want 😆Looking forward to reading more ! x
Originally posted by azsumay

Very nice 
Good to see after long time 
Plz pm me this story 

Here's the link to the FF. Some pages (esp. 9 and 10) take some time to upload due to gifs: 
ASYA FF: Preme Kahani Hai Mushkil 
Dixeij won't be able to PM: limited access. But you can PM/buddy me I can provide links to next updates.
Edited by Klondy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by KeyaHira2

You know I love You

Aww, I love you too babes!