Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Chap 76
Zoya understood najma feeling & held her. She cracked a joke to make her normal. Zoya took asad away so najma & Omar spent time together. Humeira scene at end was nice. She clicked the name. She was shocked & zoya as elder sister tried to calm her.

Chap 77
Asad send Omar & najma away to spend time together. Dance scenes was nice. Zoya & humeira scene was emotional. Zoya had tanveer picture & humeira said she will send pic to her Abbu for confirmation. Liked Asad eating scene where he feed her as well. Ayaan was happy to see his brother like that.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 78
Humeira got to know abt tanveer through Ayaan. She decided to talk to her Ammi finally. Omar was leaving & asya with najma came to airport. He made Zoya relax in her seat. His blurt it out scene was wonderful. Asad told her to relax but she said that she wanted to hold najma when she came back.

Chap 79
Razia & humeira convo was nice. She gave ultimatum to her mother for revealing truth. She talk abt Zoya & she was too much protective abt her. Asya scene was hot & wonderful. First mirchi eating & then asad gave her mirchi taste as well. Convo between nikhat with her parents was nice. Liked that brave nikhat.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 80
Full packed update. Asad was worried for Zoya. Dilshad words somehow soothe him. Liked the way Zoya gave nikhat working address to feroze. She told him abt imran. Like the abusing scene. She flirted with him & was shocked on herself. Rashid saw that which make him happy as well as worried as he didn't saw who it is.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 81
Asad decided what he has to do but for that he has to find out where Zoya music ball is. Finally he found it. Zoya reached hospital as tanveer friend to find out her whereabouts. Razia saw her & gave her lift. Razia & Zoya convo was nice. She saw someone follow Zoya car & find out tanveer. She texted details to rakesh. Rashid said Zoya who that guy was. She texted feroze abt that.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 82
Ayaan was not happy with humeira decision but agreed. Asad & ghafoor meeting & convo was wonderful. He fulfilled his promise to Zoya. He supported her & told her to go & meet her father. Office entry scene with royal welcome & Zoya poetry was nice.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 83
Dilshad hold Zoya in her arms. She wanted to assure herself that Zoya is fine. Zoya & ghafoor meeting was full of emotions. She was happy that her father was with her & gave her too much gifts. Ghafoor asked asad how she forgives so easily. That's Zoya, full of life. So everyone know abt nikhat & feroze. Liked the proposal & teasing abt YouTube video.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 84
Humeira told ghafoor abt Zoya joyfully. He regretted what he did with her & punished himself by fire. Razia stopped him & apologies to him that she knew abt Zoya. Asad arranged photo session. Ayaan thought that Zoya told him but was shocked when asad slapped him & told him that it's his idea. Nikhat teasing was nice.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Thanks for pm dear
Still catching up so it will take little time to read further.
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nilusoni

superb part

asad is really awesome
asya moments wow
dobby is really sweet
thanx for pm

I know, right? Asad IS awesome - and I'm thrilled to make him even more so. And same for Asya moment too. I have to have them every now and then or I'd go crazier than usual. Glad that Dobby is winning hearts. Thanks for your comment.
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anopama

Hey

I love this to death 
This is my all time fav story 
U know I read on the other sight
 so if u don't see my comments here don't feel bad 
I have read this like a kizillion times 
And I am considering reading again 
I can get enough of Asya in this story 
I am just addicted 
Love it keep it up
Awesome job

Thank you so much Anopama! I read your fb comment on MED and replied to that. And thanks for loving this story to death - I do too!! It makes my day when readers say that. I swear I'm sitting here with a big fat grin on my face right now.

And I'm addicted too. My family makes fun of me endlessly. But I call this FF my therapy too.