Qubool Hai

ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil (Updated Ch. 130 Page 90 Oct. 11) - Page 26

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Dixiej..
Thanx alot for the PM..
Well I thought...this is the official page for this story..so i should start commenting here also..
And as i am little busy with life...my comments are also affected with this..so they may not be as long as they use to be...so spare me for that.
Coming to the Update...
This really was a Wonderfully scripted and Well written part..
Loved reading the whole part...
AsYa* romance at the starting...Zoya & Humeira's talk was funny...and Zoya funny and dramatical display of the night events To Humeira were funny..
That SPOON & PLATE scene was also a typical AsYa* scene for us..and it was mentioned and used in this part...aptly..
And about the CHASE & CHARM discussion they had..and why Asad didn't Chased and Charmed Zoya...was questioned...i think...they are over all these common and normal norms...they are Above all of them and are Unique in everyway...but the last part with Zain & Zoya crying..that moment was touching..
Nuzhat's part was actually good...and she really tried and fighted with her mom Shireen about this...but atlast did she really surrendered...yaa was she playing a guilt game with Shireen..?
What's the big deal with Zoya's big teddy.?
If it is mentioed earlier..please tell me the chappy name..i will try and find it myself..if not will ask U then..
Love the chapt...enjoyed reading it..
Continue soonish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Haha Alien thing 🤣
Lovely AsYa :)

Update soon. I miss them. ❤️
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tehs

It was superbly written...

Your detailing is awesome..

I had somehow forgotten about this story but im glad I saw it again..

Can u please pm me next time whenever u update..

Sure thing about the PM and thanks so much for your comment and kind words. I'm surprised you stumbled across this new chapter because I hadn't been able to update the title. 
But it's always a pleasure to hear from my readers, old and new. 
Klondy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MayurChan

Hello Dixiej..
Thanx alot for the PM..
Well I thought...this is the official page for this story..so i should start commenting here also..
And as i am little busy with life...my comments are also affected with this..so they may not be as long as they use to be...so spare me for that.
Coming to the Update...
This really was a Wonderfully scripted and Well written part..
Loved reading the whole part...
AsYa* romance at the starting...Zoya & Humeira's talk was funny...and Zoya funny and dramatical display of the night events To Humeira were funny..
That SPOON & PLATE scene was also a typical AsYa* scene for us..and it was mentioned and used in this part...aptly..
And about the CHASE & CHARM discussion they had..and why Asad didn't Chased and Charmed Zoya...was questioned...i think...they are over all these common and normal norms...they are Above all of them and are Unique in everyway...but the last part with Zain & Zoya crying..that moment was touching..
Nuzhat's part was actually good...and she really tried and fighted with her mom Shireen about this...but atlast did she really surrendered...yaa was she playing a guilt game with Shireen..?
What's the big deal with Zoya's big teddy.?
If it is mentioed earlier..please tell me the chappy name..i will try and find it myself..if not will ask U then..
Love the chapt...enjoyed reading it..
Continue soonish.

Yay, Mayurchan! So great to hear from you and please don't worry about delays or length of the responses! I'm just thrilled to hear from readers who've stuck with me for so long. 

I was missing Asya and remembered the spoon and plate scene that I loved. Did you see the gifs and pics I added on MeD? I found one of Kabhi laughing like crazy and added that.

And yes, no way was Asad going to be the chasing kind. Zoya gets that despite her teasing. He's the suffer in silence kinda guy which is why it took him that long to even confess his love. 

The giant teddy bear was mentioned in an earlier chapter (Chapter 76). This is the chapter describing Asad's childhood toys. And then Jeeju showed them on Skype that he'd bought this for the baby. And Asad had hated it on sight saying that no way was his kid going near that monstrosity.

With Nuzzhat and all the girls really, even Shireen, I've tried to show that Zoya's strength, smarts and playful character has had some influence on all the women in the family. They have begun to fight for themselves instead of letting men take the decisions. Can you tell I love Zoya?!!!

Klondy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RM-

Lovely update. Haha Alien thing 🤣
Lovely AsYa :)

Update soon. I miss them. ❤️

I know, right! That scene was one of the best Asya scenes - great dialogues, superb expressions and acting by both of them. I wish I'd included the other dialogues too - when Zoya says let's go talk in the White House or that she's flying a kite.

And this scene in my FF was homage to it - cos. damn, I was missing them too! 
ifamanika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon.dear.. eagerly waiting for the new parts.. loved ur ff very much.. read it in one ho today only.. ur a. Amazing writer dear
noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update!
would it be possible to pm me when you update?

Thanks a lot!
Gulaabo thumbnail
Awww! I am in love with this story!
Continue soon
Gulaabo thumbnail
Do u do PMS? If yes I want one definitely...
Klondy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifamanika

Update soon.dear.. eagerly waiting for the new parts.. loved ur ff very much.. read it in one ho today only.. ur a. Amazing writer dear

Thank you so much ifamanika! I always love hearing from new readers. I haven't had a chance to update the title but here's the next update in case you missed it. I'm still working on Chapter 118:

Chapter 117