Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Chap 58
Ayaan tried to contact humeira but she ignored to reply him. He wanted to sort it out everything soon. Humeira decided to leave before everyone arrived. Razia allowed her to go. Liked aapi & zoya talk. Zoya teasing for asad was wonderful.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 59
Ayaan called zoya finally. He told her & she was angry first but then tell him what to do. Khan family in New York, high imaginations. Omar humeira & then humeira zoya talks were nice. Asad shouted to Ayaan to listen what Zoya said. He told zoya what Omar told him & now it's time for listening that recording.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 60
Tough time for both couples. Asya & Ayra. Ayaan started telling her everything which happened. Humeira shakes but Ayaan told her that he is here with her. On the other side asya shared their fear abt that recording. Asad held zoya & told her to come back to him as he can't bear to lose her. Zoya childhood voices made Asad happy. He will listen full talks later on.
alia383 thumbnail
Hey dixej u ddnt update d nxt part yet 😭 plz update ot s,soon s possble
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When is the next Update Dixiej..
Hope you had been fine.
Wish to read the update soonish.
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Chap 60
Tough time for both couples. Asya & Ayra. Ayaan started telling her everything which happened. Humeira shakes but Ayaan told her that he is here with her. On the other side asya shared their fear abt that recording. Asad held zoya & told her to come back to him as he can't bear to lose her. Zoya childhood voices made Asad happy. He will listen full talks later on.

Thanks so much asifiqbalsh! I'm glad to see you half-way through the story. Do let me know if you come across any typos or mistakes in any chapter.
Klondy thumbnail
Hi alia383, -RM- and Mayurchan! Thanks for your reminders. I was away on vacation and now am not happy with the current chapter. I'm hoping to update in the next couple of days but am still waiting for inspiration to strike. Not satisfied with what I have right now ðŸ˜­
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update soon. Waiting from long.
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RM-

Update soon. Waiting from long.

I already did so on the other site.

Chapter 117

I'll update it here soon.