Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Thanks ABI! What a cute gif - love it!
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: countingstarz

Loved the latest chapter ! Those goons were clearly no match for poor sexually frustrated Asad πŸ˜†and typical Zoya just had to be part of the action πŸ˜† And yass finally the sexy times are back β˜ΊοΈ And Nuzzhat wants to get married already πŸ˜² In my mind I always felt that she's young , probably cause the actress the played her on the show , looked super young . I'm sure Shireen will change her mind  though, but it would suck that another family member is being lost to the US ! The whole Khan clan needs to make a trip to the US tbh πŸ˜† When are you updating next ? Looking forward to it ! x 

Thanks so much countingstarz! Hayee, Asya sexy times - much needed. 

Yeah, Nuzh is young for me too but according to my timeline in the FF by now she is almost 2 years older. If she was 18 when QH began, now she's about 20. And I was extra careful to mention that they would get married in 2 years, not before. I hate the idea of girls marrying before they complete their studies - I did my postgrad after marriage and man, was it hard! 

About the update - I don't know. I'm feeling stuck. Written a few pages but not yet satisfied with them. I need to keep the ideas percolating hoping for some magic. Could take a while.
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilusoni

wonderful part loved it

asya fighting goons wow
their moments were amazing
thanx for pm

Thanks nilusoni! Arre, Asya fighting goons is tradition! For me, it's more iconic than the Mitwa moments. I have them fighting goons a lot! Earlier I used to find the action scenes harder to write; it's becoming a little easier now. 
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have read this story earlier, though i think i lost track in between. But not to worry I am catching up :P

Update soon again. Waiting :)
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RM-

Have read this story earlier, though i think i lost track in between. But not to worry I am catching up :P

Update soon again. Waiting :)

Thanks so much -RM-. I had published it here on IF but it got wiped out so I was mainly writing it on the other site. Finally this summer I persuaded myself to re-publish it here. I'm glad to hear you're catching up. I'd love to hear what you think of the story's development as you read. 
kaju27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i have been folliwing this story for months now nd loved it...m
for me it should have been the story line up for qh bt its ok...
i tried to comment where you used to post updates bt couldn't bt now i will definately do it...
update next part soon
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaju27

hey i have been folliwing this story for months now nd loved it...m
for me it should have been the story line up for qh bt its ok...
i tried to comment where you used to post updates bt couldn't bt now i will definately do it...
update next part soon

Thanks kaju27 for dropping a comment! I'm glad to know that you've been following the story - and thanks for saying that this is what the show should have been! I really appreciate that - in fact that's what got me writing in the first place! I couldn't bear to see what they were doing to such great characters and decided to write it the way I wanted it to be! I hope to hear more from you and more frequently I hope!
kaju27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Klondy

Thanks kaju27 for dropping a comment! I'm glad to know that you've been following the story - and thanks for saying that this is what the show should have been! I really appreciate that - in fact that's what got me writing in the first place! I couldn't bear to see what they were doing to such great characters and decided to write it the way I wanted it to be! I hope to hear more from you and more frequently I hope!

will definately comment on every update...when are you updating..nd where wil you update first india foum or where u used to update earlier
Klondy thumbnail

will definately comment on every update...when are you updating..nd where wil you update first india foum or where u used to update earlier[/QUOTE]

I tend to update there first out of a sense of loyalty and familiarity I guess. Also it gives me the chance to upload my gifs and pics which I don't do here. But the next update will be delayed. I feel stuck and am also going to be on vacation.