Qubool Hai

ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil (Updated Ch. 130 Page 90 Oct. 11) - Page 17

Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

i am reading it on the other website.. started a week backk.. and i am on chapter 104.. its amazing.. the way u have written.. even the mature content doesnt seem cheap.. i just loveee AsYa. also AyRa are hell too cutee.. 

zoyas a saint. i mean she literallyy forgave razia.. 
wow.. wat a golden heart she owns..
and Najma and Omer be the cutesttt!!!
andd i reallyy loved the climax the way u wrote all the hostage thing.. i mean i nearlyyy cried wen asad said talaaq.. thankk God he said it just twice..! Zoya is a sweetheart no doubt!
P.S i loved the way u have given importance to Anwar's character speciallyy! the show literally forgot about zoyas aapi and jeeju even on her wedding.. how stupid was that!
anyway i am read the rest as well.. hope to complete it sooon!! thee storyy is sooo looongg!! its the longest storyy i have ever readd!!

Thank you so much for your comment, Splash-ASYA! 
You can't know how happy I am to hear from new readers. Haha, I love Asya and the mature content keeps me going! And I absolutely adore Zoya; can't help it. 
The climax was gut-churning for me to write as well. I kept delaying it and then once I got started on it I couldn't stop. 
I completely agree about Aapi and Jeeju. I loved Zoya's scenes with them at the beginning of the show and then they disappeared. I really wanted to show their importance in Zoya's life.

I hope you were able to read the other chapters. I'd love to hear what you think of those too.
I've been re-posting the chapters here but without the gifs and pictures so that the FF doesn't take long to load for the readers. I know that some of my readers were reading on their phones and tabs and felt frustrated with the pages taking too long to load. 

Edited by Klondy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the story progression and every detail in the chapters
To get a better feel of the updates I tune into the songs you have mentioned along with the chapters

I have heard so many songs which I had not heard of

Done till chapter 5

Please update the index on the first page and also if there is more to the story
Klondy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chahanya

I loved the story progression and every detail in the chapters

To get a better feel of the updates I tune into the songs you have mentioned along with the chapters

I have heard so many songs which I had not heard of

Done till chapter 5

Please update the index on the first page and also if there is more to the story

Yes, I need to update the index and will do that soon. But the story is here all the way up to chapter 113. I will soon add chapters 114 and 115. 

I'm glad you're enjoying the songs too. I really love them too. 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chap 3
Ayaan saw Zoya crying in mazaar. He asked her but she said that she is missing her dead father. Asad cursed himself after getting know abt Zoya. Liked the way she handled everything.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 4
They started their journey & she was quite. During antakshiri, she participated very less. Asad wanted to hold her but can't do that as he was emotionally challenged
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 5
Tanveer brought Zoya running away from her marriage which made asad angry. She thanked him which made him more guilty. Ayaan told him what he agreed for & asad apologised.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 6
Asad felt Zoya changed behaviour & he knew that she was doing be she didn't want to ruin everyone's mood. Dilshad told Zoya to sit with asad. The way she told DCH story was nice. Asad listened. He remembered what he told him every time because of his judgmental attitude & felt more guilty.
Klondy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Chap 6
Asad felt Zoya changed behaviour & he knew that she was doing be she didn't want to ruin everyone's mood. Dilshad told Zoya to sit with asad. The way she told DCH story was nice. Asad listened. He remembered what he told him every time because of his judgmental attitude & felt more guilty.

So happy to read your responses to the initial chapters. Makes me want to go and re-read them and make corrections if I find typos! 

I haven't been able to update the index but all the chapters till 113 are already loaded here. Enjoy reading and do keep posting your comments!

It's particularly fun to read these comments because now that I'm writing chapter 116 it reminds me how far along the story has come - and specially how far along Asad and Zoya have come! I'm writing another car scene between Asya and boy have things changed now 😉  
Edited by Klondy - 8 years ago
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the PMs.. Loved the last two chapters.. Specially 115.. OMG.. Asad is so stupid sometimes.. Lost the chance and had to manaofy Zoya.. Super cute!!!! And I am already in love with Zain!
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Chap 7
Dilshad noticed changed in asad & Zoya attitude as well so she decided to not purchasing engagement ring. Zoya enjoyed her time with Ayaan & najma. Asad was happy to see Zoya laughing.