Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

She PM's me too, but I dont remember which OS i read of her and asked her to PM me. Just read one OS of hers today. Why block? Just ignore...

I have become so addicted to SoSy, I am not reading any, except Aani's

Ok. I never read just select and delete the mail.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ouch for allergies canada mein abhi aa raha hai we finished our quota
OMG how did I let that slip totally 👏

I am not usually allergic, but this time its terrible. it's Starting to get hot and there's pollen flying around everywhere. cant open my eyes. 

Anyhow back to the story, Anu, what did you think of our dude ranjan... kaafi fed up ho gaya hai apne bahchco se.. RB sunta nahi, Manya ka apna hi fund ahai... mera koi nahin hai types... shes just like a rudderless boat.. usko samajh nahi aa raha anchor kahan daale... isliye bhatak rahi hai and making wroing choices.. ur yeh VIK.. totally shameless no??? right in the middle of intense family drama without batting an eyelid.. even II feels embarassed and she is the DIL.

Manny ko yeh sab dikhta nahi or she doesnt want to see... to perhaps prove a point
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

Tension Tension everywhere 😔
Butter is the only sunshine bliss.

With AGM around 😡

RnB is careless
Manny is restless
Sam is worried
Tan is concerned
Ranjan is helpless
II is cluless

@so true..
Good one Puttti and love the jokes u post.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She PM's me too, but I dont remember which OS i read of her and asked her to PM me. Just read one OS of hers today. Why block? Just ignore...

I have become so addicted to SoSy, I am not reading any, except Aani's

Memories.
Actually i don't read it but strange fact is.I was reason for that story to start indirectly.
Means I actually got pissed at lot of fake spoilers and discussion going on them.

So I made my usual funpost a fake spoiler I wrote that Raman will meet with accident and will loose his memory .

With that as base she started writting story thinking that spoiler is true.
I read few parts.Newbie writer ,more narration than story and odd phased one not that great.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Will there be another one?

I doubt. Par we can check once around 11. That's when she posts a second one usually. 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Memories.
Actually i don't read it but strange fact is.I was reason for that story to start indirectly.
Means I actually got pissed at lot of fake spoilers and discussion going on them.

So I made my usual funpost a fake spoiler I wrote that Raman will meet with accident and will loose his memory .

With that as base she started writting story thinking that spoiler is true.
I read few parts.Newbie writer ,more narration than story and odd phased one not that great.

I haven't read her FF Vikas,,she PM's it, kya kare, Sosy has spoilt me...mann hi nahi hota aur kuch padne ke liye.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't read her FF Vikas,,she PM's it, kya kare, Sosy has spoilt me...mann hi nahi hota aur kuch padne ke liye.

Mujhey likhney key bhee nahen hotha.
Kitney daanth padey yaad nahen.

Indirectly SOSY is reason MDT stopped.
I was busy waiting for updates.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

allergies allergies allergies! arghhh!!!!!

but cant stop from commenting 

POKER NIGHT TONIGHT

RB will win lots and extract his promise/s!!!!!😉👏

No kidding! Shru

AGM ka chahe kuch ho POKER jeetna chahiye apne hero ko
Lets see if he wins tonight... II to gayi kaam se
FIL has a ultimatum on her head
And if hubby wins poker he could ask for a baby

Or
a b--- ---

Hope he didnt ask for the baby🤣
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu:
You were supposed to PM me something, remember?😃

And about Tanu weds Manu Returns, you can watch it for Kangana if not for anything else. Supporting cast and Madhavan are good, too. But she nailed the character she played. She deserves the National Award.👏 She just keeps getting better and better. The ending, as Shev Di said, doesn't send a very good message but I guess it does portray certain ground realities of today's relationships. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What a lovely human being Tan is -believes in not taking short cuts and hopes to stay steady in the face of temptation 👍🏼

Dude must be gushing the object of affection of 2 of his most fave girls 😳
II is actually bribing butter with a place next to her man in bed. Laasya doesn't need the bed or privacy to stay plastered to our dude 😃

Manny and Mummy two destructive forces under one roof!

Seriously The mom in me makes me wish Savvy kids will pull together for her sake and make her proud. After all it's not just about the kids, the money or just the Bhallas it the entire network of families that Exl supports. Chachu included 😡

❤️ Nisha.