SS 24 - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader



Really sorry my friend! Even I like the green symbol...I feel the way you do tooOuch
I was laughing at my plight too..if it makes you feel betterHug

what is this SR???you really thought i felt bad?no not at all!!!!aap tho my fav ho!!!and i am taking this as a credit!!!
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64


M using my phone. Link nahi bhej paungi. Sorry. I saw it a few days ago but didn't think much about it. I'll check again later on the comp and mila toh bhej dungi. Waise bhi chhod usko. Bekar ka footage kyun de.
Yea I felt the tremor. Tu na wapas Hyderabad Ja. Wahi se exams bhi de. Main toh padhai chhod rahi hun. Kya pata, kal ho na ho???LOL
Let everyone be safe. You will live to see tomorrow..please don't say such thingsCry
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi



what is this SR???you really thought i felt bad?no not at all!!!!aap tho my fav ho!!!and i am taking this as a credit!!!
Hug
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Really sorry my friend! Even I like the green symbol...I feel the way you do tooOuch
I was laughing at my plight too..if it makes you feel betterHug

SR you needn't b sorry. Apni medico aise hi bhau kha rahi hainLOL
Sab ka ek hi haal hota hai Nisha KO online dekh ke. We r all on the same boatSmile
Posted: 6 years ago

Nisha, please keep this copyright Disclaimer of yours on all the thread.

 You had made this Disclaimer as part of your first post in Thread 23.

 "This work is protected by the following:

http://copyright.gov.in/documents/copyrightrules1957.pdf"

I know plagiarism is still possible but could be effective in keeping few errant at Bay

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by Ashu25


This Shev di gave half info and ran away
I need full details kal
I want to know what exactly she saw
I am confused now

I can't figure out what makes such folks tick


Like Kashaf says Zaroon in Zindagi Gulzar Hai, 'you can copy my notes but not my brain'
Author madam no one can steal or copy your magic, humor, wittiness...

It is like ' Kauva chala hans ki chaal'
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64


M using my phone. Link nahi bhej paungi. Sorry. I saw it a few days ago but didn't think much about it. I'll check again later on the comp and mila toh bhej dungi. Waise bhi chhod usko. Bekar ka footage kyun de.
Yea I felt the tremor. Tu na wapas Hyderabad Ja. Wahi se exams bhi de. Main toh padhai chhod rahi hun. Kya pata, kal ho na ho???LOL

ROFL
Chup kar

Nahiii
Mujhe dekhna hai kaun hai woh bandi

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77


Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by Ashu25


This Shev di gave half info and ran away
I need full details kal
I want to know what exactly she saw
I am confused now

I can't figure out what makes such folks tick


Like Kashaf says Zaroon in Zindagi Gulzar Hai, 'you can copy my notes but not my brain'
Author madam no one can steal or copy your magic, humor, wittiness...

It is like ' Kauva chala hans ki chaal'
Yep...that's IPSmile

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

44 Participants 1238 Replies 94332Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by Nisha0604

loader
loader
up-open TOP