Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha!!
I LOVE YOU 🤗

Thank you for bringing up Ranjan's pent up agony in the forefront!!
THIS was needed.
I loved how he slammed RB

I hope he continues to do so in the future as well!!
HE doesnt deserve the hatred!!
He needs to be free

Thank you so much once again!!!
noname10 thumbnail
Fans and Fan culture/behavior has always been something I have never really understood. My sister and I have had many talks about it and we could never get the appeal of actors or celebrities in general. We are both avid moviegoers and enjoy a wide array films from around the world and in different genres. But I can honestly say I don't have a favorite actor or actress or that I'm a particular "fan" of anyone whether it's music or in any other part of the entertainment field.
 I thoroughly enjoy certain music,films, books,television shows,authors(including yours truly😉) and such but I have zero interest in the personal lives of actors,artists,or athletes that are perfect strangers. And more often then not what lies beneath the pretty exterior of these celebrities is something all together frightening. While these "stars" are just human just like the rest of us their sickening attention seeking behavior or their just plain bad behavior and their fans undying love/support is too much to handle for my weak gag reflex!  Celebrities and their fans are a match made in heaven they are like two sides of the same coin. On one side the ever attention seeking pompous celebrity and on the other side their fans with their extreme and unreasoning enthusiasm. There is a reason why Fan is short for Fanatic!
Edited by noname10 - 8 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Nisha!!! Thank you!!!

It is about to go down up in MM😲  Hope Ranjan is able to keep it together while Tan's parents are around!!!

Loved R&B and II and Lasya as always.  👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Dristi, SriVidya - I checked upto page 25 re...Did not find
Nisha - We are very much safe!!
Thanks a tonne for your wishes 🤗
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

SR, Noufiya...Nothing happened

All safe and sound

My mom is ranting that I am lying...She says I sit on this tuta phuta cot and it keeps shaking thats why I feel its a quake while she didnt as she was standing
What logic is this now

thank God!!!yesterday we were talking about earthquakes and i mentioned about you people there...

and dristi my dear,pls make sure your stressbusters does its job really well!!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So its all out in the open. The pressure getting to Ranjan! Paavam at his age he would want to lean on on his grown kids.
Defining moments for the Bhallas. Cute to see RnB come over to soothe his baby, before butter turned up! Diapers and baby gotogether. 

😳 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Dristi - DT is FAKE FAKER FAKEST 🤣
I dont care who her ardent fans are!! I DONT worship celebs!!
I am human ..I cant worship another HUMAN...I am no madcap like the ones loitering around on social media sites baap!!

Talent I dont know...She can only CRY...Yehi dekha maine in 1.5 years mein toh 🤣

I hate her for slamming my friend
I will PM you the details
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

So its all out in the open. The pressure getting to Ranjan! Paavam at his age he would want to lean on on his grown kids.

Defining moments for the Bhallas. Cute to see RnB come over to soothe his baby, before butter turned up! Diapers and baby gotogether. 

😳 

Not an unreasonable expectation right?😭 They have EVERYTHING, but Ranjan doesnt have a particle of support... very heart breaking😭

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dristi, SriVidya - I checked upto page 25 re...Did not find

Nisha - We are very much safe!!
Thanks a tonne for your wishes 🤗

Thank you...just when i posted the reply i got the second dose of my DAILY ELIXIR ...being satiated i move on to my daily routine...Thanks Ashu for the update...
Lets forget the other forum and rejoice at the feast Nisha feeds us ...to me it wholesome Chappan Bhog:)
Thank you Nisha for yet another edition:)
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dristi - DT is FAKE FAKER FAKEST🤣

I dont care who her ardent fans are!! I DONT worship celebs!!
I am human ..I cant worship another HUMAN...I am no madcap like the ones loitering around on social media sites baap!!

Talent I dont know...She can only CRY...Yehi dekha maine in 1.5 years mein toh🤣

I hate her for slamming my friend
I will PM you the details

Ashu do you have soft corner for KP?