Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update nisha..and congrats again :)
Congratulations on the 24th nisha...and what an update...I love shravu 😆
Ham tho part manana bhul gaye...am sosy chaubees (24) saal ki hogayi hai...career ka tension sort out hojaye aur usko kutch solid solution mil jaye ye meri SoSy me liye dill see duwa hai
24 ho tho thoda zyada spicy ho 😉 bhule huwe long lost trips hojaye...Trek's and only hubby and wife special dates 

24 ho tho finances sort out hojaye 

24 ho tho purane enemies ke issues sort out ho jaye...😉

24 ho tho kutch meaningful conversations ho jaye...😃

Good look for 24 saal ke exciting umar to SoSy
She looks so beautiful kahi dilon ki top crush hone wali hai yeh 😆
Originally posted by srividyamouli

Nisha sorry to trouble you... which thread does YOU belong to i see it in SS23 and SS24... You know i have a personal folder of your story right. There is one more in thread 3 that is intriguing me ...153 is millsing between Pill and Water and likewise thread 3 between pages 102 and 108...

Amazing update

Umm...I've checked thread 4...theres no update missing between pill and water and likewise
Excitement mein bhool hi gayi
CONGRATULATIONS NISHA!!

Wonderful 24!!

Congratulations Nisha on SoSy turning 24!!!👏🥳

The update was so awesome...we are waiting for the R&B and II confrontation!!!  😳
Originally posted by dristi64

Namratha 
Tu bhi techie genius hai kya??? June end tak pata nahi kitne threads banenge. Kaam toh mil hi jayega😆

Drishti...mein velli hoon sosy ke lite full free time 
Tho manage hojayega..but SoSy ka job govt job jaisa hai
Bohat competition hai bhohat payback hai air retirement benefits bhi 
Indian railway bookings see bhi lamba line baba hai...we must wait and we surely will wait
He watched with unconcealed satisfaction
at her fear, can we have same fear on his face too for once.just for once plsss
Can he b all puddle seeing her,I don't know how but nisha ur the magician do ur magic 😉 😃
Congrats on the 24th thread to Nisha and everyone else who r all SOSY deewanis. May this Symphony continue for ever and ever.
I fell more in love with SoSy after the last two updates(if that is possible) because of the day-to-day middle class family workings. The way Nisha writes-----the scene is taking place in front of u and I am watching that standing on the sidelines...just like on stage drama.

Shravu the lil imp---upto his unique antics, loved the way he ran to uncle R and the dude lifting him up. What I actually liked was Dude getting a glimpse of how II was before he married her. The simple middle class Iyer family, the yelling, maid doing her work and comments, Appa and his possessiveness...but Appa ur SIL is way more possessive than u and finally he lets her know what he wants with single syllable "YOU".😳.

PS: I reallyyy hope Shravu comes knocking when they r in the middle of making out. I think II will be more frustrated one among the two.😆
Originally posted by charlie1950

He watched with unconcealed satisfaction
at her fear, can we have same fear on his face too for once.just for once plsss
Can he b all puddle seeing her,I don't know how but nisha ur the magician do ur magic 😉 😃
R&B might go uncontrollably turned on...but banda air nervous is impossible shayad 
Ache achon ko dara deta hai 😆