SS 24 - Page 29

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha..Dont strain yourself ya!!
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha..Dont strain yourself ya!!
ya nisha..update when u want 
we are sorry our greed for SoSy is out of control all the time.!!

it must be late..please rest...we can wait for the post 7.30 IST update
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vidya I bet the reason M&B is no longer popular is because 12 year olds can Google sex and orgies on the web. And watch videos and read up and watch po*n.

When we were 12 year olds Internet did not exist, we viewed the world very simplistically... these days most 12 year olds know about everything

SR

I will try and write one now

Nisha...very true...I started of reading Famous Five...i loved Enid Blyton stories...all the children gang stories...and then when in high school started reading Hardy Boys, Nancy drew only a lil...Hardy boys case files were my fav. Now when I used to see new books in library, I used to wonder what this author is still alive, how many books has he written.

thank u for enlightening us abt the reality.Ouch

I loved C. Rajagopalachari's Ramayan and Mahabharat. I got it as a gift...and read it n of times. but i have forgotten so many lil things of the epics. 

M&B I started reading when I was doing my PU...I still blame them for getting less marks in pULOL

Now I have stopped reading them (from past 6-7yrs)...my hubs hates them, and my kids are around. I cringe if see some romantic scenes when they r around, but I suspect they will know more than what i knew when they reach the pre-teen yrs.Ouch
I feel so sad sad suddenly :((

why ashu??
Can we have a scene where she feeds him lovingly ...please nisha? I think it must have been ages for Raman when he exeperienced this kind of love :')
Originally posted by namratha.shree

why ashu??

PAta nahi LOL
Agreed Nisha our childhood was more fun filled and sans gadgets and the innumerable TV channels vying for attention...i seldom felt bored curled up with a book or perched on a tree with a book...today's kids get bored easily and get a surfeit of orgies on TV and movies...i remember a friend telling me Indians seem very advanced... Soft po*n permitted on Indian TV...what gets dished out as humour is the scariest of all...imagine the predicament of us teachers when kids exchange glances or burst out when we use Figure or chemistry because of the way our media has distorted the meaning of these simple words...some years ago i did not understand why colour and Kadalai evoked strange responses and had to consult others to know its connotation in the context...today www responds but it also throws up other learnings...Sad state...