Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by vibhutii

Mentos khaai??? It is a good Idea..

Anyone going over there??

but NO its in YHM forum na??? We'll look alien
its a bad idea.I know and real bad one.

I have a thread of my closed story it is however vacan we can got there.

But SOSY index one is our own thread.
so no prob
Such disobedient soldiers I have ðŸ˜†
Nisha will be here any moment
Just waut. 
Plwase obly 5 pages left... 

Do not post!! 
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

its a bad idea.I know and real bad one.

I have a thread of my closed story it is however vacan we can got there.

But SOSY index one is our own thread.
so no prob
Hi can you plz update the index page where all the threads are there ...
Did I miss any update after page 129??
the forum awaits the Author...no the last update was the movie:)
Originally posted by srividyamouli

I guess II is accepting of whoever is treated like an underdog...She loved her Periappa unconditionally...i can think of how  Amma, Akka and She could have raved and ranted...they are accepting of him at all times and i remember the description that his was the most expensive shirt and his clothes were always pressed. The family had happily accepted Periappa and Subbhu's rejection of him and II because of him must have really deepened her attachment...In the case of Ranjan too she respects him...cares for him the same way...she feels he is a victim and is hated for something of which the truth is not entirely known...It is the same possessiveness she feels for Periappa that she feels for her FIL who has loved her unconditionally...The shares have become a kind of cross that has to be borne and Manny wishes Dimpal to accept it or she is OK even with II being given the same...The hurt they feel that it should not go to the wrong hands  read Chachu and clan is very clearly seen in Manny and Tan's case... She is so confused by her circumstances and the blame levelled by her former husband ...it is more her helplessness that prompts her to vent it on II... She is deeply jealous of others in a sense...hers is not the kind of love of II or Akka or Amma...Even Bala and Appa are a different kind selfish in certain aspects or Sandharpavadhis or opportunists at times...R& B, Tan and Ranjan are deeply caring humans...I wish II was half awake to have noticed how R&B looked at his Dad...like the Lens that were very powerful that it distorted R&B's vision...his hatred for the mundane aka as selling cars makes him indifferent to the shares and the seething anger and pain of losing unfairly the person you love the most has numbed him and distorted his clarity in matters pertaining to his Dad...he simply doesn't want to see...
The way in which both father and Son try to comfort her pertaining to Tan's mom one very casually and the other with such a fine sense of humour...When Ranjan offeres to stay mum even with R& B one recalls how R&B reflected that II and Dad together were a deadly combo...I feel Manny will rake up matters and the Prenup is out in the open...II remaining Iyer...is out of her own insecurity...only Bally has an idea of the insecurity in the case of Akka, Sam, Tan and Dad it is their inference...Both updates were amazing

Niice Vidya.. R&B is so much like Ranjan, he will never admit it. He had a great role model in Ranjan, he saw how Savvy was treated, its easy for him to be the same way with II
Tan's mother packs venom but thankfully Tan is like his Dad too he remains unscathed by his mother's hatred of people
Tan probably loves Sam too much and hates his mother for reminding him of the scandal. He has his flaws too... he doesnt throw his mother out of his house. He lets Sam endure the barbs
But with the Bhalla's he displays impeccable warmth and concern
If he were like Chachu, he could be the owner of Excelsior... very easily
But hes not