IPKKNDEBP ENDS!!!(HANIF SIR THANKED ALL).

Posted: 8 years ago
Gals ...DID ..IPKKNDEBP ..END!!!!! REALLY ... HANIF SIR...THANKED ALL ...IN INSTA...I don't  know how to post it here...BUT...Just can't  believe. ..Ek Baar Phir. ...Ended just like That ...As if No Disclosure. It Had So much More To Potential  Everyway   Absolutely..Atleast Till August . ...BUT Will Definitely  MISS ...EBP... ASHLOK... AVINASH SACHDEV  AND SHRENU PARIKH. ...EBPTEAM  ..ABSOLUTELY. 

Waiting  for Confirmation or Announcement..Atleast Now...From All... SP.. PH..ABOUT..EBP END...IF TRUE ...ABSOLUTELY. 

Is This Hanif Sir's  Cryptic  Meaning  ..."SORRY ...WAIT AND WATCH ". ..END...Instead of...EBP..!!!!!!...Well ..What About...AShlok Golden Cherished Moments...!!!!!!!!!!?...Ek Baar Phir. ...I KNOW EBPTEAM  CAN'T DISCLOSE ANYTHING... According to Rules ...And Are Maybe Trying to  Give Hints...Indirectly. ..THANKS. 

WISH  ASHLOK  AND EBPTEAM. ...WERE ...APPRECIATED ...ATLEAST ONCE...FOR THEIR BEAUTIFUL  PERFORMANCES  WHOLEHEARTEDLY. ..ABSOLUTELY...They faced So much Negativity  But still Stood Strong.. Against  All  of It..With..Their Beautiful  Performances. ..And Made...IPKKNDEBP.A  BEAUTIFUL  JOURNEY ...SUCCESSFULLY. ...At even ..6 And 5.30 pm...Internationally TOO...WISH THEM GOOD LUCK... ABSOLUTELY. 

Well  Heartfelt Thanks .For EBPTEAM  Giving us ..BEAUTIFUL ASHLOK. ...And ...Best Wishes  And Good Luck ...To Whole IPKKNDEBP Team. ..Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh...Hanif Sir ...Yusuf Sir. ..Waseem Sir ...For A Bright And Successful  Future...With ..True Acclaim  And Deep Appreciation For... Their   Beautiful  Artwork  Everyway. ..  Too... Filled With...Happiness. ...In Personal  And  Professional  Life Too...Absolutely. 

Will be waiting ...for your future Projects definitely...Eagerly...Ek Baar Phir...NO WORDS NOW AT ALL.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Saji...Thanks A Lot...Feeling So Sad and Dejected. .Heart Attack...Absolutely. ..Will Miss Ebp..AShlok ...So Much ..Deeply...I have No Words...BUT...Wish them all ...Best Of Luck. ...for Future.. Absolutely. ..
it is so heartbreaking !!!!
never thought it wud end so abruptly !!!
so many issues still unsolved !! hd the potential to entertain us fr some more time .

wat can we fans do !!!! 😭
there has never been any sort of positivity fr our fav show right from the beginning but amidst all the odds it hs survived !

cant write anything more !!!! 😕 its sad day fr all of us !! 😭

will miss ebp and ashlok !!!!Edited by sammna - 8 years ago
It is sad news  !!!!
 However , my heartfelt  thanks to  every Cast & Crew of EBP  for entertaining us  for  about  2 years .  ALL the  -  Best of luck  for the furure  !!!

Special thanks to AVINASH SACHDEV , SHRENU PARIKH, Waseemji, Hanif's & Yusufji for  giving us such  a sizzling JODI  ASHLOK  !!!!  -  Wish you all the best for personal  & professional life  !!!
pls don't give up mail SP or PH not to end the show so abruptly. there are many unfinished tracks like niranjan kavita wedding,jyoti track,mansi and abhay revenge . atleast let our show complete two years. pls pls pls

Sad .. So no Ashlok scenes after wedding ??
Originally posted by potomac

Sad .. So no Ashlok scenes after wedding ??
Deepa. ..I am Truly Not Sure About...Hanif Sir Cryptic Meaning ... Not Disclosing Anything 
Properly ...asking ..." Sorry wait and watch..."..What to Wait and Watch...so Eagerly. ...The Show End...OR ...Something Else...WHAT DID HANIF SIR MEAN TRULY.!!!!!!!...is The Question  even now running in my mind. .Definitely. ..END OR EBP...unless Officially Announced ..truly.

If Really Last Scene...Then Maybe We have to ..."Wait and Watch "..If AShlok Scenes are There. .Or Any Last Minute  Surprise  Too!!!!!!...As Bonus ...Definitely...Well God Knows...untill End.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
I know Vani saw last night Hanif sir this post in Insta & I think they completed shooting yesterday so he's just saying thanks to all fans. As about confirmation there might be some issue with PH or SP they might give cast n crew any rule not to disclose it openly that's why they r saying it indirectly leave it can't expect anything good from SP when it comes to EBP.

Will miss EBP n Ashlok like hell they become part of life feeling so sad 😭. Thank u Shrenu n Avinash for introduce us with Ashlok & give life to this reel character that is become real for us Ashlok an ever memorable Jodi & thanks to Waseem-Hanif n Yusuf sir for those magical moments of Ashlok which I will cherish forever. Best luck for all of u for your future be happy n blessed.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
💔
Sad! 

Will miss ashlok...