Paranormal

A Tribute to a wonderful cc ~ Debasree04

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗 
Few days back 20 Crazy creatives of IF was lost in IF's big garden.so CC team asked few IFians to  find the lost CCs 😛 and gave few hints to find them...mine was this 😃 

these were enough ,i didnt need to think twice to make sure it was her ,the big CID fan 😃 its none other than...

All Thanks goes to CID for helping me to find debasree 😆😳

Debasree ,she is one of the popular member of CID forum ,everyone knows how much she loves CID. She had contributed so much in CID forum .and she is IF's one of the best siggy /Tag maker.she had won many contests in IF ,many banner contests and more.last year she got promoted as crazy creative ,well deserved 👏 she had decorated many CC thread with her awesome tags .

I always loved her works and i'm glad i got a chance to make a thread for her.dear debasree this thread is dedicated for u ,appreciating your contribution to IF and for being a wonderful CC 😳 
Here is something for you 😊

credit
Tags : koeli-appy
Siggy -SAMAN

Edited by Asherkibiwi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I had asked her 2/3 friends to say something about her /to share their message for her...Thank you visrom , CT_Shreya , gadhadada for your messages 🤗

visrom 

Deba is one of the most creative persons I have ever met on IF. When I was viewbie I hosted my first bandy and all her entries made it into the finals. That's when she caught my attention. She also made some awesome vms some of which I have downloaded to my phone and i watch them when I feel down. They always loft up my mood. deba is also a good story writer. She participated in a story contest long back and her story was really good. I wonder why she doesn't write more! 

On top of all this she's a lovely friend off IF too, though I have never met her...we sms each other when the cid episode is on and its like watching together. we admire the same characters and have similar views about most things. I wish I get to meet her some day! 😳

CT_Shreya 

Sree you're an amazing person and I truly love everything about you. You're so sweet, calm, and helpful. May you get everything you want in life and much more! Wishing you all the success and will really miss your creations!

gadhadada 

The CRAZY CIDien...
The SIGGIE QUEEN...
The MAD ADMIRER of ADITYA SHIRIVASTAV...
The SIMPLE, SOBER Girl...
The SOOTHING FRIEND...
The HELPFUL HAND...
The AWESOMEST PRESENTER...
The ONE of SOUL of CID Forum...
One of the MAIN PILLAR of CID Forum...

Edited by Asherkibiwi - 8 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Asherkibiwi, this is the first time, we are talking...thanks to CC's wonderful contest!
I am glad that you find me correctly...👏
What a wonderful thread 👏👏
Thanks a lot for this tribute! 😳

Appy...what a soothing lovely graphics ! ❤️

Saman...lovely siggy dear! 🤗

Vis, Sri & GD...thanks for your kind words! 🤗